Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yet again with the picture captioning!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Little did the other band members of Rush know, their drummer was secretly an octopus in disguise.[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Neil Peart sat basking in the spotlight, inside the confines of his mighty drumset. He set his face in a dismal grin, readying himself for the most amazing perormance of his life. As he reached for his drumsticks, he realized that all of his preparation was for naught.

"****! I left my drumsticks in the van!"
Posted
Shiny musical instruments, like drums, help me remember that I am still alive. Sometimes it's hard to think that my musical career is over. *sniffs* Just one more time for the road.

Security: "Hey you get out of here" *they run and tackle him down handcuffing him*

*sniffs* This is my final defeat. Alas goodbye great drums of Zeus!
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Ok, I hath decideth!

First:

[quote name='John']"And we put that there, and... damnit! I still can't pick up All My Children!"[/quote]

Good stuff :animesmil

Second:

[QUOTE=0ber0n the Neko]Neil Peart sat basking in the spotlight, inside the confines of his mighty drumset. He set his face in a dismal grin, readying himself for the most amazing perormance of his life. As he reached for his drumsticks, he realized that all of his preparation was for naught.

"****! I left my drumsticks in the van!"[/QUOTE]

That just like... surprise, pow, bam, owned. 2nd place is pretty good too ;)

Third:

[quote name='Amelia][FONT=Arial']"Dat is da pimpin'-est piece a' blingety bling that I done eva seen a white man with!"[/FONT][/quote]

Ha ha, you're third!

Ok, John, find a pic and post er'.[/COLOR][/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Ziggy, I hope you're okay with me putting up a new picture. It seems neither John nor the second and third runners up want to post a picture, and this thread is just too good to let die.

Here it is:
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Immortal.jpg[/IMG]

The band is Immortal, the guy in front is Abbath and the guy in back is Horgh. Have fun![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
D':

Sorry about that, I didn't know I had won. >.<

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Immortal.jpg[/img]
"Guys, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but they canceled Home Improvement, and... yes! Hold that pose!"

EDIT: Horgh totally stole that stomach thing from a Calvin and Hobbes strip, by the way.
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Horgh: *screaming* We like to eat babies!!!!!!!!

Abbath: Arg, yes, we are the eaters of baby flesh!

Horgh: *screaming* We also like Pepto Bismal and those little heart-shaped candies with love notes written on them!

Abbath: PINK DOES MORE THAN YOU THINK!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGH![/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]The guys from Immortal put on their battle faces - er, makeup - and strike very intimidating poses as they prepare to fight to the death against KISS. The conflict? Who started the metal band face paint trend.[/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Immortal.jpg[/IMG]

I think only the tr00 kvlt grim nekro Black Metal fans will get this, but oh well...

[B]Abbath: Look! It's Jesus! I follow!

Horgh: NOOOOO!!! First Demonaz, and now [I]you?[/I][/B]
Posted
[SIZE=1]"[B]Black Make Up - $8.99
New Mikes - $75
Watching Horgh's reaction after being weggied while wearing leather pants - Priceless.[/B]"[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Alright, time to declare a winner.

First place:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Horgh: *screaming* We like to eat babies!!!!!!!!

Abbath: Arg, yes, we are the eaters of baby flesh!

Horgh: *screaming* We also like Pepto Bismal and those little heart-shaped candies with love notes written on them!

Abbath: PINK DOES MORE THAN YOU THINK!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGH![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Ziggy, you are a madman! What is the source of your comedy powers?

Second place:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][b]"Black Make Up - $8.99
New Mikes - $75
Watching Horgh's reaction after being weggied while wearing leather pants - Priceless."[/b][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Nice, nice.

Third place:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[QUOTE=Jakehammaren][b]Abbath: Look! It's Jesus! I follow!

Horgh: NOOOOO!!! First Demonaz, and now [i]you?[/i][/b][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]What can I say? I gotta stay tr00.

Ziggy, the floor is yours once more![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Sweet, I rule at this stuff!

Anyways:

[IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8529/buckethead2zs.jpg[/IMG]

This apropriatly named fellow is named Buckethead. Enjoy.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Sweet, I rule at this stuff!

Anyways:

[IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8529/buckethead2zs.jpg[/IMG]

This apropriatly named fellow is named Buckethead. Enjoy.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[B]
Announcer: [/B] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to introduce for your torture...Carrot Top 2.0[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]And that one lady sued KFC for just finding a [i]finger[/i] in her bucket...[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]"This was the original design for Michael Myers in the musical version of Halloween, but that idea kind of flopped. Dramatically."[/FONT]
Posted
[color=crimson] KFC, sick of being shadowed in the mascot scene by Ronald McDonald, decide to hold a "Mascot Idol" contest, with disatrous results. Buckethead was second worst only to the headless chicken guy, who really did have no head.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna]Ok, well, I guess I decided...

[quote name='Rapture Ruckus][color=crimson'] KFC, sick of being shadowed in the mascot scene by Ronald McDonald, decide to hold a "Mascot Idol" contest, with disatrous results. Buckethead was second worst only to the headless chicken guy, who really did have no head.[/color][/quote]

Lal!

[quote name='Rhym][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]And that one lady sued KFC for just finding a [i]finger[/i] in her bucket...[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Good stuff.

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]This is what happens when you have stuff like Open-Mic night...[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote]

:animesmil

Ok, Rapture Ruckus' turn![/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]It's been Rover's life-long ambition to compose a piano accompaniment to Elvis Presley's "Nothin' but a Hound Dog."[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson]I don't think this picture is going to gather any more replise, so...

Gavin is declared the winner, his caption was the quirkiest. Followed by Katanavilent and Rhym. So go ahead and post your picture, Gavin.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Funny, considering I just declared Shinji the winner of the Lounge Picture Captioning contest. OK, let's see what I can dredge up this time...[/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG] http://www.starwars.com/community/fun/caption/2004/03/img/caption134.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1]May the Force be with you.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...