Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I know that this pic belongs in the ff section of the board, and it actually is in the ff section of the board, but I wanted a wider range of opinions than that of ff fans....
Cecil Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Its a cool pic [I]looks at pic agian and trys to figure out what it is[/I]
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Nice work i like the way you drew the eyebrows that a very untraditional method...acctually the whole pic is very untraditional
Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [b]WOW! Thats good stuff! I had no idea you could draw so good, Sephie! Amazing. Did you need to look at a picture? You should show us GD guys all yer art. I'm too lazy to go to the FF forum to see it :) I'm impressed![/b]
Anna Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 wow, that's a really [i]really[/i] good pic. I like the approach, it's differnent, and it really works with the scene....
Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=teal]Wow, u can really draw! Nice pic!:D [/color]
Renee Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Wow, you can draw really really really well man! :eek:
James Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 That's a fantastic picture Seph...very nice. I made this pic quite a while ago...infact, I was messing with the features on my graphics program, so it was never intended as a serious pic. But nevertheless, I noticed that I still have it on my hard disk...and I kinda like it in a way :)
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 thanks all, I'm glad you all liked it.... btw James, I liked that pic, fox looks cool....
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Sweet pic James heh the Gamecube Logo looks tight in the sun and Fox stand heroic in the grass cool.
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]Cool pics! OI to both of you![/SIZE]
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Nice james my question is did you do it in photoshop 5 or 6
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Awesome job! BTW, gundamcat17, Cali all the way man! Northern Cali, So Cal, its all good! Way to represent!
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 I'm glad a lot of people liked my pic, I will post more pics in future....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 i did comment on this to you personally... however I have no idea what exactly I said, but oh well, you do, and thats all that matters.... Overall though I think the pic shows more than just a love between two people, but more so gives more character to Sephiroth... and the coloring job was beautifully done.... unique blending qualities.... great job!
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 y thank you altron but i have posted before that i dispise the redneck town i live in now however i used to live in sacramento and i loved it there...
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 erm, what are you exactly talking about....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now