Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]My fav. color is Black. (I know, I use red font, heh, but since black's default I usually choose red then green).. but yeah, I guess 'Black' is how you can describe my personality, too.[/color]
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
My favorite colors are purple and black. I like black...well I don't really know why. I like purple because it's a dark rich color. Some say it's the color of insanity though... :animeswea
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Red[/COLOR] by far is my favorite color (especially a darker red, but bright red is equally loved :) ). I went through three stages of favorite colors, when i was but an itty bitty girl, i LOVED pink! (now i can only stand it in moderation XP ) THEN i loved blue (I still like it, but not as obsessively as before), but now i'm in a red fase. Red is just appealing to the eye and shows energy, passion, [I]love[/I] even. I always have my red bracelet on, no matter what i'm wearing X3
Posted
heres my cheer song!!!!!*clap clap*what is a light shade of red?![COLOR=Pink]p-i-n-k!!!!![/COLOR]whats is the color of a valentine heart?!!!![COLOR=Pink]p-i-n-k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]whats that say??????? i- l-o-v-e pink!!!!!!! :D
....................u probaly thought okay.................... :rolleyes:


[email]catgirlhappy@aol.com[/email] :catgirl:
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]My most favorite color in the universe has got to be either blue or purple. I don't know why, but thse two colors always make me feel better for some apparent reason. Like, everytime I'm sad, I always look to the sky and I'm like, "Blue.... yay!" And I'm automatically happy. Yeah, it's pretty weird, but I really like those two colors.

n.n[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest ricutsoe
Posted
by fave color is red, but not blood red im no killer
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS]You'd think this would be an easy question to answer, but I apparently lack the colour names to describe what I'm on about.

My favourite colours are the colours of the ocean. Not just the blue-green sea that you see on dolphin-watching nature shows and the like, but every hue that the water displays...from the brilliant sun-kissed green shimmering of the top of the waves to the cobalt blues and greys of a stormy sea. Even the wavering oranges and reds and yellows of the sunrise and sunset upon the water.

I know...it's not a "favourite colour" per se, but these are the colours that put my mind at peace.
[/font]
Posted
My favorite color is a blood red or scarlet. i prefer to wear dark colors
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I don?t really have a favorite color per se. I like too many to pick just one. There are so many shades of purple, green, blue and other colors that I really like. Probably my only preference as far as colors go is that I tend to stick to the warmer tones of the shade instead of the cooler ones.

I don?t really care for the more bright colors like neon green, it?s pretty but after awhile looking at it gives me a headache. ^_~[/COLOR]
Posted
I would have to say Hands-Down green is where its at. Any shade of it is positively beautiful. But every time I try to buy a suit (for weddings or dances) they dont have any shirts in that shade or any at all, which is so sad. The same goes with flowers :animecry: . But all shades of gree are awosme, my favorite would have to be emerald since its my birthstone color :animesmil
Posted
I personaly like red, I've always liked read ever sense I was little. I don't really have a reason for likeing it (though according to my mom it's because I liked the Red Power Ranger when I was little *not anymore*), it's just a cool color. Blue is a really pretty color too, and so is purple...
Posted
I like forest green, black and silver. I like green because its nature, something I admire. Black, because of the depth of the color, it means a lot of things, a sorrofull color. Silver is bright, opposite to my liking of black but I like it nontheless.
Posted
I like a lot of colours actually :animeswea But my favourites would have to be
Black
Red (mainly crimson)
Purple/Hunter green (I can't decide between the two :animeswea )
Guest AnimeRules15421
Posted
The color's that come at twighlight.
Posted
[quote name='ilovekyonkichi']Hello! :) i think that colors are very important, and your favorite color reflects your personality. so i would like to know what your's is and why. :catgirl:[/quote]

i like blue and black. i'm not exactly sure why i like black and blue though...
they just appeal to me more...
Guest IAmMyChem
Posted
[QUOTE=Boba Fett][COLOR=Cyan]No,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]Never.[/COLOR]

[color=green]My favorite color is green. I'm no quite sure why. But the opposite of green is orange (I think) and that's the color green turns when you spill bleach on it.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Jedgar/Stain.jpg[/IMG][/center]

So although my favorite color is green, my sweatshirt is green and orange. Like vomit..?[/color][/QUOTE]
My favorite colour is not really a color.I love clear.Really, if you think about it, clear goes with everything.Wierd,ne?
Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Red]I love the color red. I have so many red things. My room is red, all my posters have red on them and my homework journal is red.I don't know why I like red though I just do[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Otaku BombShell
Posted
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=RoyalBlue]With out a doubt my favorite color is blue![/COLOR][/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]GREEN!! The dark olive one.. I really don't know why..
Maybe because it's not bright and not too dark.. and it doesn't hurt my eyes.
It's a little saturated.. kinda pale.. but I like it!![/COLOR] :animesmil
Posted
i actually have a few favorite colors. one is a pastelly grey purple. second is a greyish olive green. another is just grey. like the greys in the posts. If you haven't noticed...i really like greys or greyish patelly colors. they actually make me feel real calm and nice. like lying under a tree staring at clouds. shikamaru. haha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...