OtakuBoards

Out of curiousity...

Nagare Boshi

[color=indigo]Yes, I've heard of Mega Man. I've never seen any of the cartoons, but I've played some of the games. The games are AWSOME! They're a bit hard, but they're still fun.
I remember renting Mega Man X for the SNES and playing it a LOT!

And I think this should be in the Nintendo forum, since Mega Man started out as Nintendo games.
Btw, here's a pic of the box that the original Mega Man game came in:[/color]

[color=orangered][size=1]Gah, most of you are talking about Mega Man as an anime series or a cartoon...but that has nothing to do with the [i]real[/i] Mega Man series.

Don't you guys even remember the original game on NES?

It's the only one I ever played (besides some of the MMX games) and in my opinion, it was the very best.

It had awesome character design...amazing levels and beautiful graphics (for the time).

If any of you haven't played it, you should go out and get a copy as soon as possible ;)[/color][/size]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I LOVE Mega Man. Armor plated, big gun toting, power stealing, beat em up good guy. You can't beat that! Make things even better, he has done everything ^_^

My favorite game starring Mega Man was the soccer game for the SNES(I believe). It was such an addictive and pure hearted game, that I just couldn't set it down while we had it rented. The special moves and attacks were totally awesome for the time, and the graphics and gameplay were great.

I honestly have to say though, that almost ALL of the Mega Man games were top notch quality, and no matter how repetative the gameplay and storyline is in each of the series, it never gets old for me.

I think that I will continue to play the Mega Man games as long as I own a system that they come out on. =P
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I loved playing the game on NES too.......

a bit off topic: come to think of it, what did the NES look like? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Go to [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5875&perpage=15&pagenumber=1]this[/URL] thread and look at my first post on it. It has an attachment called "nintendo entertainment system." That's what the old front-loading NES looks like.
After the Super NES came out, Nintendo re-released the NES in a differant casing that was top-loading. Here's what the new NES looks like:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]Next to the X-Box, that is the ugliest console ever created.[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Are you talking about the new NES, or the old NES? I think the new NES is pretty ugly, but I like the look of the old NES more than any other system. I don't, however, like how the old NES is front-loading. Top-loading is much easier, and the mechanism doesn't wear out in a top-loading system.[/color]