OtakuBoards

Whats everyone doing for X-Mas or Hanakuh?

SSj5 Gokou

Well, I'm curious, what are you guys doing? Me, I'm doing a whole lotta nothing. My X-Mas is easy, some X-Box games, Gamecube games, and some PS2 games. Same boring ol' x-mas.

I may do some :alcohol: and :crying: , but at least I can :laugh: the night away over a nice peice of :butthead:.

But hay, at least we all show a lil :love: for each other, right?

Be :cool: during the holidays and dont do to much :alcohol: guys.

:) :rotflmao:

I'm staying home...........Playing my no D-Power Digivice. watching T.V. and going non the computer chatting with peoplez such as yourselfs. The same as everyday except for the digivice.

[color=darkblue]I think I may go to the beach on Christmas :wow:. Hey, I live in Florida, okay..... it's a damn shame. It's like, 85 degrees outside, the A.C. is blasting, and the 'good' lord knows, it's only going to get hotter before Christmas rolls around.

I have a discrepancy..... why are you people spelling Christmas, [i]X-mas[/i]. If you celebrate Christmas, you technically believe in Christ, right? You shouldn't have to literally, [i]ex[/i] out his name. People who don't have faith in Christ, spell Christmas as X-mas. Well, I don't believe in Christ..... but I still spell Christmas, christmas.... go figure. :therock:

I'm doing it again! Why do my posts always turn into lectures?

[url=http://files.fundimension.com/files/pictures/santa/santa_14.jpg]How to tell...[/url][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
I have a discrepancy..... why are you people spelling Christmas, [i]X-mas[/i]. If you celebrate Christmas, you technically believe in Christ, right? You shouldn't have to literally, [i]ex[/i] out his name. People who don't have faith in Christ, spell Christmas as X-mas. Well, I don't believe in Christ..... but I still spell Christmas, christmas.... go figure. :therock:

[url=http://files.fundimension.com/files/pictures/santa/santa_14.jpg]How to tell...[/url][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I spell it X-mas because it's shorter than christmas and I'm lazy:rolleyes: :D And I'm not a christian either.:)

[SIZE=1]Hehe, okie dokie, first I'm stayin home for a bit and celebrating it with my mom and sister and brother and his girlfriend figure. Then later on I'll probably go over to my dad's to celebrate it with him, then after that I get to go over to my aunt and uncle's house!!! And celebrate it there!!!! And play some pool and stuff!!!! So I get three times the stuff and I don't even believe in jesus and god or whatever... hehe, I believe in Santa :p[/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
Well, it's already been deciede that Santa is going to be bringing me much for Christmas, just some practical stuff for my dorm. but oh well, as long as I don't have to go to school over Christmas...I'll be happy!!!! :excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I think I may go to the beach on Christmas :wow:. Hey, I live in Florida, okay..... it's a damn shame. It's like, 85 degrees outside, the A.C. is blasting, and the 'good' lord knows, it's only going to get hotter before Christmas rolls around.

[url=http://files.fundimension.com/files/pictures/santa/santa_14.jpg]How to tell...[/url][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Well, I don't believe in Christ, yet that doesn't mean I can't celebrate Christmas.

My grandparents are highly religious (dangerously so) and they come and have a big lunch with us every Christmas.

I personally see Christmas as a time of peace and giving, rather than for its religious significance.

However, I also feel that Christmas is different for everyone. Everyone takes what they want from it...and that's why it's become so universal.[/color][/size]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Well, I don't believe in Christ, yet that doesn't mean I can't celebrate Christmas.

I personally see Christmas as a time of peace and giving, rather than for its religious significance.

However, I also feel that Christmas is different for everyone. Everyone takes what they want from it...and that's why it's become so universal.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

"SANTA CLAUS DID NOT DIE FOR YOUR SINS"
Heh - this is from some Christmas cards on of my friends was passing out last year...one of my crazy, "I like to be different", friends...he's nuts!

Anyhoo, I thought some of you might enjoy that :box:

my christmas is going to totally SUCK. first of all, my brother's going to be in jail so we're celebrating on the 19th. secondly, i'm not getting s--- b/c my parents are pissed at me. third, i'm going to be homeless on christmas AGAIN & that sucked last time. fourth, it's probably going to be really cold & i'm going to have old men hitting on me wanting their present. *shudders*

anyone want to invite me over???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]my christmas is going to totally SUCK. first of all, my brother's going to be in jail so we're celebrating on the 19th. secondly, i'm not getting s--- b/c my parents are pissed at me. third, i'm going to be homeless on christmas AGAIN & that sucked last time. fourth, it's probably going to be really cold & i'm going to have old men hitting on me wanting their present. *shudders*

anyone want to invite me over??? [/B][/QUOTE]
that's suck. Mery Christmas to you from my heart.
Where do you live?