SSj5 Gokou Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Well, I'm curious, what are you guys doing? Me, I'm doing a whole lotta nothing. My X-Mas is easy, some X-Box games, Gamecube games, and some PS2 games. Same boring ol' x-mas. I may do some :alcohol: and :crying: , but at least I can :laugh: the night away over a nice peice of :butthead:. But hay, at least we all show a lil :love: for each other, right? Be :cool: during the holidays and dont do to much :alcohol: guys. :) :rotflmao:
Guest Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Im going to New York to kick some :cussing: and beat those badie's... LOL , j/k im going to New York for Xmas.
Guest Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I'm staying home...........Playing my no D-Power Digivice. watching T.V. and going non the computer chatting with peoplez such as yourselfs. The same as everyday except for the digivice.
Fall Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I'm just havin' a good old BBQ in the backyard. :D ..........and a GBA for Chrissie.......... :smoke:
Break Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm staying at my house and going to my mum's best friend's house, (their kids are my friends too) and have xmas dinner...[/SIZE]
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I am going home to work during X-mas so I have money to buy people gifts and buy myself:alcohol:and on new years I will be :cool: while I am :alcohol: but I won't get any :butthead: but maybe if I am lucky I will get a :smooch: I tried doing the charecture message but its just too complex...arrghh
SSj5 Gokou Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 sweet deal. I wish i had freinds... o wait, i think i do. :bawl: I HAVE NO FREINDS!!!!! no, thats wrong, i do. My life is boring!
~Videl~ Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Stayin home for X-mas with my family and lots of :alcohol: Visiting my mates for New years, also with lots of :alcohol: and maybe some :smoke: Hmmm.......I'm sensing a theme here.........:D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [color=darkblue]I think I may go to the beach on Christmas :wow:. Hey, I live in Florida, okay..... it's a damn shame. It's like, 85 degrees outside, the A.C. is blasting, and the 'good' lord knows, it's only going to get hotter before Christmas rolls around. I have a discrepancy..... why are you people spelling Christmas, [i]X-mas[/i]. If you celebrate Christmas, you technically believe in Christ, right? You shouldn't have to literally, [i]ex[/i] out his name. People who don't have faith in Christ, spell Christmas as X-mas. Well, I don't believe in Christ..... but I still spell Christmas, christmas.... go figure. :therock: I'm doing it again! Why do my posts always turn into lectures? [url=http://files.fundimension.com/files/pictures/santa/santa_14.jpg]How to tell...[/url][/COLOR]
~Videl~ Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=darkblue] I have a discrepancy..... why are you people spelling Christmas, [i]X-mas[/i]. If you celebrate Christmas, you technically believe in Christ, right? You shouldn't have to literally, [i]ex[/i] out his name. People who don't have faith in Christ, spell Christmas as X-mas. Well, I don't believe in Christ..... but I still spell Christmas, christmas.... go figure. :therock: I'm doing it again! Why do my posts always turn into lectures? [url=http://files.fundimension.com/files/pictures/santa/santa_14.jpg]How to tell...[/url][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I spell it X-mas because it's shorter than christmas and I'm lazy:rolleyes: :D And I'm not a christian either.:)
conpiracymonki Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [b]I'll just kickback and enjoy the holiday..[/b]
sleepy Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 I'm going to midnight mass on Christmas eve, and mass on Christmas. After mass, I'm going to my great uncle house for a big Christmas party, just like every other years.
PiroMunkie Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hehe, okie dokie, first I'm stayin home for a bit and celebrating it with my mom and sister and brother and his girlfriend figure. Then later on I'll probably go over to my dad's to celebrate it with him, then after that I get to go over to my aunt and uncle's house!!! And celebrate it there!!!! And play some pool and stuff!!!! So I get three times the stuff and I don't even believe in jesus and god or whatever... hehe, I believe in Santa :p[/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 I don't celebrate either of them.What Im going to do is sit and post here.:)
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Well, it's already been deciede that Santa is going to be bringing me much for Christmas, just some practical stuff for my dorm. but oh well, as long as I don't have to go to school over Christmas...I'll be happy!!!! :excited:
James Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=darkblue]I think I may go to the beach on Christmas :wow:. Hey, I live in Florida, okay..... it's a damn shame. It's like, 85 degrees outside, the A.C. is blasting, and the 'good' lord knows, it's only going to get hotter before Christmas rolls around. I have a discrepancy..... why are you people spelling Christmas, [i]X-mas[/i]. If you celebrate Christmas, you technically believe in Christ, right? You shouldn't have to literally, [i]ex[/i] out his name. People who don't have faith in Christ, spell Christmas as X-mas. Well, I don't believe in Christ..... but I still spell Christmas, christmas.... go figure. :therock: I'm doing it again! Why do my posts always turn into lectures? [url=http://files.fundimension.com/files/pictures/santa/santa_14.jpg]How to tell...[/url][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]Well, I don't believe in Christ, yet that doesn't mean I can't celebrate Christmas. My grandparents are highly religious (dangerously so) and they come and have a big lunch with us every Christmas. I personally see Christmas as a time of peace and giving, rather than for its religious significance. However, I also feel that Christmas is different for everyone. Everyone takes what they want from it...and that's why it's become so universal.[/color][/size]
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=orangered][size=1]Well, I don't believe in Christ, yet that doesn't mean I can't celebrate Christmas. I personally see Christmas as a time of peace and giving, rather than for its religious significance. However, I also feel that Christmas is different for everyone. Everyone takes what they want from it...and that's why it's become so universal.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] "SANTA CLAUS DID NOT DIE FOR YOUR SINS" Heh - this is from some Christmas cards on of my friends was passing out last year...one of my crazy, "I like to be different", friends...he's nuts! Anyhoo, I thought some of you might enjoy that :box:
SSj5 Gokou Posted December 10, 2001 Author Posted December 10, 2001 I kinda agree with James there, accept the part about not believing in Christ, i believe in te Almighty lord. But I dont see anything religeous about X-Mas. Who knows, maybe I'll understand.
Dan L Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 I'm gonna enjoy three weeks away from uni, then.... two weeks of exams...... damn.
SSj5 Gokou Posted December 10, 2001 Author Posted December 10, 2001 thats perty cool. Seems everybody knows what they are doing
Shy Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm umm.... *thinks of some very exciting lie* going skiing in the alps! Well not actually, I will probably just sit at home with my family.[/SIZE]
Vegitto4 Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 I am gonna :smoke: out, and be like a :hippy: . and then go up to illinois
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 my christmas is going to totally SUCK. first of all, my brother's going to be in jail so we're celebrating on the 19th. secondly, i'm not getting s--- b/c my parents are pissed at me. third, i'm going to be homeless on christmas AGAIN & that sucked last time. fourth, it's probably going to be really cold & i'm going to have old men hitting on me wanting their present. *shudders* anyone want to invite me over???
woody Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]my christmas is going to totally SUCK. first of all, my brother's going to be in jail so we're celebrating on the 19th. secondly, i'm not getting s--- b/c my parents are pissed at me. third, i'm going to be homeless on christmas AGAIN & that sucked last time. fourth, it's probably going to be really cold & i'm going to have old men hitting on me wanting their present. *shudders* anyone want to invite me over??? [/B][/QUOTE] that's suck. Mery Christmas to you from my heart. Where do you live?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 :alcohol: Im gonna:alcohol: but otherwise chat with all you good people play some sysrems such as PS2 and go to Miami but if I do to much of this:alcohol: My Grandmother and dad are gonna :lecture: and:cussing:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now