Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Capitalization is your friend. You've been a member long enough to know that, and I've been lenient on you thus far, but shape up. Thanks.[/size][/quote]
Sorry. That day I was a bit angry and accidently dropped my keyboard and it went a little haywire. My keyboard wouldn't let me make exclamation marks or colons. oO and whenver I typed in "y" it made a "z"....My shift button didn't work for a while too. Right now I'm using a new keyboard :excited:
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Holy crap... you've all gotten so much better since I've been away for so long. I feel like a n00b now, thank you. XP

Anyways, this freak-fest artist is back and would like to claim a spot. I'll start working on it, so... yup.

Hate notes are welcomed. ;P[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]*groan* Sorry for not checking this in...forever...but due to totally random and various circumstances, I haven't really had the nessicary equipment/time for uploading and fixing the worm.

To RAR, I apologize. So thanks for not making it a big deal. XD

I would like to institute some new guidelines. Not really "rules", though you can call them that if you wish. I'm just doing this so that people can have a better sense of order and hopefully a more lucrative project.

[list]
[*] Only post up a "I call next spot!" if you truly intend to participate. Several people have just ditched with no forms of relaying this.

[*] If you DO decide to drop, please delete your post (if possible). If not, then PM me.

[*] When you do "call next spot", please have your piece up in a timely fashion. For right now, I'm gonna put the time limit on 48 hours. If you cannot submit an entry in that time frame, then just delete your call.
[/list]

Aaaand...that's it. I need to do some history homework. >_>[/size][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
since this thread died out again, it's once again time to awaken this thing. XDD and of course. I'm call the next spot.

DONE.

[b][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/kadaj.png]STRENGTH[/url][/b]

NEXT!!1!!!!
<3
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]OMGWTFBBQ okay.

I call next. X) Be back in a little bit.

[b]Editz:[/b] Yays, I'm finished. =D I sorta continued on with the word theme going on...and...yeah.

[url=http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3263/62jl1.jpg]Clickzorz1!1!![/url]

I'm completly spent with trying to think up witty taglines. I'll upload the recent pics to the worm in a bit. =3[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I calls it. Be back laters.

^ ^

Ok, Done & done, rushed it Blah. But anyways, I went along with the word thingy as well.

[URL=http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/7746/ryuhattexg7.png][B][COLOR=SandyBrown]Love, ^ ^ awwww[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Next!!

[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Call it! Be done in a few...

EDIT:

Doneskees!

[URL=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/only.jpg][b]Death...[/b][/URL]

It's alright...meh, black again...lol.

NEXT, GO! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all this time simply watching, I'll call the next spot and give it a try.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Well here it is. [URL=http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1955/sittingprettyem8.png]Click![/URL]

Not as good as what others have done, but believe it or not that took me forever as parts of it just didn't want to copperate. :animesigh

Anyway...Next![/COLOR]
  • 7 months later...
Posted
[color=#656446][size=1][center][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/th_pac.png[/IMG]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/pac.png][color=#E30089]#66 Just as planned[/color][/url][/center]

Don't mind me. Just taking the initiative to feed the Worm.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Delta][color=#656446][size=1]Don't mind me. Just taking the initiative to feed the Worm.[/size'][/color][/quote]
[size=1]I love it, Delta, but hosting is probably the largest problem here. Those wanting to sign up, wait until I give the go-ahead. If someone wishes to provide hosting, please contact me. Katana originally was hosting, but I'm not sure if she's still on board with that, since it's been quite a while.[/size]
Posted
I'm finished with the piece. But since we don't have a clear response whether or not it really will be continued, I'll wait till we get a response to upload my piece.
Posted
[size=1]Perhaps we should consider starting off a new Graphics Worm each annually or something. One of the reasons would be that White made sure that he marked the current one with [b]2006[/b] at the start. :rolleyes: And well, we might as well make a fresh start if we get it hosted up somewhere else again. Just an idea.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]That sounds good, Boo. And I think Delta's piece is a could way to end the worm (what with the final number and everything).

However we still need a host. >_>[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]So you're suggesting that we start a new 07 worm?

This might be a good idea, as it'd make it more mobile and flexible when it comes to hosting. You know what... if people think that's a good idea, I'll definitely do it. I think it'd be cool to compare our community's growth in skill and membership by having a worm each year.

Oh, and if this goes through, I guess jigglyness will have the honor of first image of the worm![/size]
Posted
I second this notion. I think that having a new graphic worm for 2007 would be a great idea. Also, I'm going to start getting involved in the graphic worm this year.
Posted
Haha It would definitely be an honor to start the first one of 2007, if this goes through. I guess I'm going to have to edit my piece a bit? XD I hope it goes through. I can't wait to have the graphics worm awoken again.
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Oh oh. I know I'm not really allowed to but could I claim the second piece (even though jiggly isn't done yet). I kinda wanna keep on doing the second pieces or something, with the year number and what not. >_>

[b]EDIT:[/b] *whistles* Still waiting for jigglyness to do that first piece.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I'm done with the first piece, it's just that I'm not too sure if we even have a host for the new graphics worm. But since you're waiting for me, here's the piece.
[[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/journey1.png]JOURNEY[/URL]]
Posted
[size=1]Alright, all further discussion about the Graphic Worm should take place in the new thread for 2007, [b][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57084]found here[/url][/b]. See you there, folks.

Thread locked.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...