Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry about the wait :animesigh stuff has been pritty hetctic latley, i thought i give the graphics thing a go instead of drawing. but anyways i dont think its as wel done as the others but oh well. I found mysef inspired by the movie "Jarhead" and its awesome sound track.

So [URL=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/lips.jpg][B][COLOR=SandyBrown]here[/COLOR][/B][/URL] is my Image.

Thank you Doukeshi for helping me with the link image you rock!
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[COLOR=#646546][SIZE=1]Wai~! Thanks for the easy transition, Illusion! *heart*

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/8f3d6c55.jpg]CLICKZOR[/URL]

EDIT:
I guess I have to say something about this piece, yeah?
Um, the girl's from the cover of Asian Kung Fu Generation's [i]Siren[/i] single and [i]Fukuoka[/i] is a song of Takui (swanky pop god!). I thought of making a blue piece to break the recurring red-and-orange theme but I really am not fond of that color.

Thus, the Barbie pink piece.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I love that thing you do with the swirls and the flowers, Delta, it's beautiful.

And Ajikan=awesome. I'm one of the few registered English fans, heh. I adore their album artwork, and that's a wonderful choice.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Linkk]Hey, Love the picture!!!!!
I'm posting for Ecstacy, he's sick right now. Don't worry he'll try to get it the next couple of days.[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Um. Alright then, but do you have the means to make his addition to the Graphic Worm, or are you just standing in until he's well enough to resume? I guess I'm asking the question to be sure things don't stall up on this little project.

And great work so far, everyone. Be sure to make the transitions seamless, though -- I notice alot of people are leaving off hard transitions. Make the image with those coming after you in mind.

[b]EDIT:[/b] I changed the URL of the worm to [url=http://www.aozoranoeizou.net/alexander/gfxworm/][b]here[/b][/url], so please update all bookmarks.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1]Well, I am rather happy that I got to complete the "and now for something..." the way I wanted to. I was sitting here last night thinking, "man, wish I was next," and then...wham. I am.

So...[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/Dance.jpg]here's[/URL] mine... I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out....[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Well I hope you like this Retribution. It more on the simple side, but it did take me a while to put it together. I've still got the PSD file if you need me to change anything. Anyway, here it is: [URL=http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4020/sunfallegraphicwormcopy0kj.jpg] [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]picture[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

As for your piece Ozymandius Jones. It?s beautifully done. ^_^ [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]My own copy of Photoshop CS just came in the mail yesterday, so I got to experiment a lot on this one. I'm not so great at the whole blending thing, but I did a decent job, I guess. It is horribly ugly, though. (And intensely blue.) Just warning you. And no, I did [b]not[/b] do the girl vector. Just to avoid any questions about it. That'd be impossible for me to do, since I can't vector to save my life. But I'm rambling.

Without further ado, [url=http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/278/wormentry35ry.png]my Worm picture[/url].

One last note: Imageshack has decided to be uncooperative for the time being, so it may take a while to load. (It did for me, anyway.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Erm... Kitty, it's going to be nigh-impossible for the next person to make things not look choppy without cutting off your half-finished circles. I'd recommend erasing those that overlap to the next panel. Aside from that, though, it's looking pretty awesome![/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Kitty][COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]It is horribly ugly, though. (And intensely blue.) Just warning you. And no, I did [b]not[/b] do the girl vector. Just to avoid any questions about it. That'd be impossible for me to do, since I can't vector to save my life.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=royalblue]Kitty, you made me laugh hysterically.

First off - Love it. I'm a blue freak, and therefore, all the vibrant stuff makes me go into insane squeeing mode. It is really pretty, and therefore, I will probably steal it within the next week or so. X3

Also, I cannot vector for the life of me either. So if you're ever in a life-or-death situation and you have to call upon someone to save you because in order to live you'd need to create a vector image - don't call me.

You know, that makes absolutely no sense. I'm just gonna go away now. x.X;;[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][quote name='Retribution][size=1']Erm... Kitty, it's going to be nigh-impossible for the next person to make things not look choppy without cutting off your half-finished circles. I'd recommend erasing those that overlap to the next panel. Aside from that, though, it's looking pretty awesome![/size][/quote]
Don't talk crazy, Retribution. *sigh*. A skilled graphic artist could make it work, so bleh. Isn't that the point? I like a good challenge! But I can understand your point.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Stuart][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
Don't talk crazy, Retribution. *sigh*. A skilled graphic artist could make it work, so bleh. Isn't that the point? I like a good challenge! But I can understand your point.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]It has some opportunities... It seems pretty hard to complete those circles, so you could give them a different shape in the next image.

Great job, Tiger >:3 I would say "Everyone, by the way!" but that seems so suck-upish >.>'[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Drix D'Zanth']I'll do my best with the circles... give me today to see what I can do.. I'll line the images up to see if they fit. But have faith in me :p until i lose faith in myself[/quote] [color=#006aaf][size=1]Sorry about that. ^__^;;

And I really need a new monitor. I just looked at my picture on my dad's computer, and I can see that I missed a few spots in her hair, and that the white line doesn't fade as well as I thought it did. Bleh. So, that makes it worse than it already was. xD

But anyway, good luck to you Drix, and sorry for making my cut off such a horrible disaster. x.x[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Kitty][color=#006aaf][size=1]Sorry about that. ^__^;;

And I really need a new monitor. I just looked at my picture on my dad's computer, and I can see that I missed a few spots in her hair, and that the white line doesn't fade as well as I thought it did. Bleh. So, that makes it worse than it already was. xD

But anyway, good luck to you Drix, and sorry for making my cut off such a horrible disaster. x.x[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Kitty, your picture is gorgeous and a very difficult follow up because it is so well made. I tried to blend it as best I could pixel-by-pixel and even include a few of your pattented blue doughnuts in my own (with some liberal smearing). I think I may need to re-adjust it more... but I can't be so sure yet... Alex, give me a PM if when you throw them up on the worm they don't seem to match well. Again, theory is much different than actual practice. The far right border (at least to a few pixels) [i]should[/i] be the SAME shade of dark red. So when you're blending, just find that shade with the eyedropper and you shouldn't have problems blending. I was kind of a poo and didn't leave any cool lines or shapes for you to continue with, but that sort of stuff isn't my style.

Here's my little dingy:[URL=http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7808/mybigfatworm6jg.jpg]Redsplosion[/URL]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]I am not a graphic artist myself so it never fails to amaze me at the beautiful pieces all of you create. I know I?ve been enjoying seeing each new submission as it added to the graphic worm. You are far to hard on yourself Kitty as your piece is beautifully done. And I for one love the blue color.

Anyway, I look foward to seeing more of this project. Excellent work everyone.[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ah score! I'm next. And I get work with along with Drix's picture, Mwuahaha. The time of my entry may vary depending on wether I can snatch a mouse from a school computer tomorrow or not. Currently, I'm without a computer mouse because mine recently died *morns*, and a laptop touchpad isn't exactly Photoshop friendly. Or in my case, PaintShop Pro friendly ;D And if for some reason my thieving skills can't get myself a new mouse, you'll have to wait till I can buy one at the end of the week. Toodles.[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]You go have fun on that picture of your's and have mercy on the person behind you ;D

By the way, Drix, you handled that situation really well *thumbs up*[/size]
Posted
[color=33333][font=trebuchet ms]Ooh, what fun! This is looking great.

I'd like to join, but I'm so busy this semester. I'd hate for it to get to my turn and make everyone wait for me.

For the time being, I will watch happily from the sidelines.[/color][/font]
Posted
[U][FONT=Trebuchet MS][URL=http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/692/graphicwormthingy26lz.png]Tis [U]here[/U].[/URL] [/U]
If it needs to be changed for any reason, let me know.[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][url=http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2892/0107aj.png][b]Click Here[/b][/url]

I'm not fond of it at all. Like it says, I was out of inspiration. I would very much like to see what the next one will do.

And I'd like to assign again to make up for this tragic piece.

[b]EDIT vol.1: The man with the pie[/b] Hmm, the top of the left part isn't right. It's supposed to be black >.< *goes to fix it*
[B]EDIT vol.2: The bride has no pie[/b] Okay, fixed it... Somewhat...[/size]
Posted
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/ritsuka.jpg][u]Here's mine...[/u][/url]

Hopefully my circle isn't too misshapen, haha. If it doesn't align with Boo's blue fragment, let me know so I can go back and fix it.

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I just wanted to let everyone know how much I?ve enjoyed seeing what you?ve created. ^_^ I'm amazed at all the different sections that people have made and yet they still flow together quite well. I look forward to seeing further contributions to the Graphic Worm. Great job everyone! ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray] I am not sure if I was able to align correctly, but I'm rather sure that if I didn't... I can fairly close.

As for the image it's self, I very much like it. It is simple. But trying to render the image correctly taught me something new on colors adjustments.


[b]Stock Image.:[/b] Sister Princess.
[b]Image Submission.:[/b] [URL=http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1764/detre9mk.jpg]Click here, please.[/URL]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...