Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=arial][size=1]I feel like I should thank you, Katana, for being one of the only people on the boards that actually capitalizes the A in my name.

So, thank you! :D

(And I've been wanting to do another but every time I've come in here someone's working on one. >_>)[/font][/size]
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]
You can't do that. You have to wait until they actually post their piece. Otherwise we could just have posts ontop of posts of people claiming where the last piece linked is 5 pages back. >_>[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

ok, then i cancel my claiming? :animeswea
Posted
[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]
I've submitted 4 entries and I get no quotes and I'm mentioned last on the list. Gee, thanks Katana. Way to make me feel special. ;___;[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1][color=royalblue]
1.) I have six entries. =)
2.) Well, I WOULD'VE put in that whole "And White enters gracefully" thing, but I didn't want to have a person's name in the quote. I preferred to have it to be a sort of annonymous.
3.) If you didn't notice, it was in alphabetical order, sheeesh. >__>

[QUOTE][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]You can't do that. You have to wait until they actually post their piece. Otherwise we could just have posts ontop of posts of people claiming where the last piece linked is 5 pages back. >_>[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Uh, actually, I think we're all just lazy..I mean, when it happens, we'l put a stop to it, but for right now, I see no harm. =_=[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Even so, you have six, I have four. That's only a two piece difference. Four is still quite a bit. And besides, you could've put my full name. A Super Hot Guy Named White. Then I would have been first. >: |

And in that case I claim it after jigglyness then. :)[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Even so, you have six, I have four. That's only a two piece difference. Four is still quite a bit. And besides, you could've put my full name. A Super Hot Guy Named White. Then I would have been first. >: |

And in that case I claim it after jigglyness then. :)[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]White, you're the coolest.

That's why Katana couldn't put a quote on there, since everything you say is so magnificent, noone could choose just one. Just like those potato chips that claim you can't eat just one.

And using 639206459 of your quotes and none of anyone else's wouldn't have been fair.

So, in conclusion, White and I are both near the end of the list with no quotes due to the fact that we are PWNAGE in it's raw form.

And I claim after White who has claimed after Jigglyness who has claimed after Delta [;
[Kidding, of course, no way anyone could keep up with that.]

[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]whee....Mine is definitely not hte best i could do, i admit it. I think it's just i really hate the shade of blue i had to work with =\ And plus my brain had died.

I'm also starting to have this obsession with green now...If you haven't noticed, almost all of my submissions lately all have ALOT of green...same goes with this one.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/itachi.png]Shadows[/url][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Even though I was half-joking when I said I claimed it after jigglyness, I might aswell claim it anyway. Since people are probably expecting me to do it. ;)

So yeah, I'm working on it. ^_^

[b]EDIT:[/b] I really liked the way jigglyness did the lines and arrow and what not, so I decided to make half my piece by just continuing that. The other half is inspired by the movie I just recently saw.

Click [url=http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6352/soapcopyie6.jpg]here[/url] for SoaP.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Can I go next or is it [B]sakurasuka[/B]?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Love your piece btw White, Snakes On A Plane![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]EDIT:[/B] Well here it is, from my most fave anime ever, Evangelion wheee...

[URL=http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4656/reiwormfj5.png][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][Born From Angels][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

I tried to keep away from black...*shrugs*

Batter up.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]

Claim't.

Be back in a few.

Edit- Heck yes.

I tried to be as simplistic as possible.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/worm005.png][b]Clicketh.[/b][/url]

You know you're jelous of the pwnage kitten-dude.

[:

[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=DimGray]Called it.

Be back in a while...


[b]- - Edit - -
[/b]
One while later...

[url="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/wormcheat.png"]Clicky[/url]



[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=arial][size=1][strike]I have some time. I claim this spot![/strike]

Done!

[url]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/bloodworm-1.jpg[/url]

Drew Speziale's artwork rules. He has a website at [url]http://crowquill.net[/url] . He's also the vocalist/guitarist of one of the better bands I've encountered, Circle Takes the Square. I had to use something of his.[/size][/font]
Posted
i call next XD

[b]EDIT[/b]--------
and I be done now. X] I has a little fun with this one. :)

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/sparks.png]SPARKS[/url]

♥
Posted
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]HOMG WTF I T0tasLLY Cl4imM THIS n3xTT spoot!!1!!121eleven

[b]EDIT:[/b] Eh, scratch that. I don't have time. >_<[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Ahhhhh... It's good to be back. Sorry that I've been missing in action for so long. (If anyone remembers me ^-^) Finally have internet at my house for good. I'd like to get back in on the worm.

Again I apologize for ditching out without saying anuthing, I honestly had no computer access this whole summer.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, to keep this thing alive, I'm claiming the next spot~!

[strike][B]Edit:[/B] This turned out looking a little shite compared to what I had in mind, but never mind.

[B]Edit 2:[/B] ARG! The JPEG killed it...gah. u___u I'm going to redo this, but if someone claims before I finish then just go ahead. *sigh*

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/sparks_lol.jpg][B]Byakuya is pretty in pink[/B].[/URL][/strike]

Redone it, and now it looks better. Still not what I hoped for, but what can you do.

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Image5-1.png][B]Evil smiles the sweetest.[/B][/URL]

Katana, I tried saving as a JPEG and it made the image look terrible again. Sorry, but it's PNG all the way for me. [/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]

With the return of my beloved Paint Shop Pro, I must claim the next spot.

I'll be back shortly.

Edit- Sorry this took so long.

After OB was down for that thirty-whatever hours, I totally forgot >_____<

Meh.

[url=http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6388/worm008kz4.png]Click[/url]

I really don't know what's wrong, the images match up in PSP, and still fine after I save them, but once I upload them the colors look warped.

Gah. Anyone think they know what's wrong?

[url=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7510/worm010ml0.png]OMG CLICK.[/url]



[/size]
Posted
Hm..well It's probably when you saved it, the qualit went down and sometimes that changes the colors a little.

It seems it died again so it's time for a revival again >D I'll do the next one. :)
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I'm assuming it's dead again...so, if it's alright, I'll try my hand again.

I'll use sakurasuka's pic...if I wasn't supposed to, I'll redo my piece.

Sorry, jigglyness...if you already have a piece made, I'll take the place after yours.

~Random

EDIT:

Here it is...again, done with paint, but it's alright, methinks...meh

[strike][URL=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/ob.jpg][b]Gotta Catch 'em All[/b][/URL][/strike]

EDIT2:

I'm re-doing it...sorry, guys...

EDIT3:

Well, this one didn't work out as well as I had planned, but I like it better than the first one...

[URL=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/obgw.jpg][b]Hello, World[/b][/URL]
[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Your image is there. I just checked all the posts, and all the graphics on the worm...yours is there.

~.^

Whoever's next, GO![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=RiflesAtRecess][font=arial][size=1]I think I got skipped over on the Worm site. :-/

Any reason? Or was it an accident?[/font][/size][/QUOTE]
yeah i find it weird how mine is supposed to be after rifles but on the worm site it skipped rifles and went straight into mine. oO

sorry for not being able to do the other one i claimed. school started and i havent been able to get some time to actually work on it.
Posted
[QUOTE=jigglyness]yeah i find it weird how mine is supposed to be after rifles but on the worm site it skipped rifles and went straight into mine. oO

sorry for not being able to do the other one i claimed. school started and i havent been able to get some time to actually work on it.[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Capitalization is your friend. You've been a member long enough to know that, and I've been lenient on you thus far, but shape up. Thanks.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='jigglyness']yeah i find it weird how mine is supposed to be after rifles but on the worm site it skipped rifles and went straight into mine. oO[/quote][size=1]I'm sure Katana just missed it and didn't do it on purpose.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...