OtakuBoards

Doujinshi Naruto comedy manga

Nomura

This thread will now be updated daily, so come in evry day to see the new goodies! :animesmil [IMG]http://i1.tinypic.com/o5rlab.jpg[/IMG]

Read right to left<<<

So, what ya think? It'll get alot better as I go, and yes it's suposed to look like it does. So, should I keep it up or just quit now?

Edit: Well I went ahead and did the second one anyway. Enjoy, and please post comments on the series!

[IMG]http://i1.tinypic.com/o5uknm.jpg[/IMG]

Read right to left<<<

So do you guys like it? Please comment if you read! If you're having trouble reading the dialogue...

Rock Lee: I'll kick your butt Sasuke!

Sasuke: ...

Sasuke: With what, your big eye brows?

Rock Lee: ..........(starts crying)

Sasuke: ???

Rock Lee: Master Guy...

Guy: Don't worry Lee, Guy'll make it all better

Lee: He made fun of me...sob sob

Sasuke: ???????

End

Shikamaru: what happened to you Naruto?

Naruto: I was hit by 2 cars and a tree. Believe it!

Shikamaru: What were you doing? (What's a car)

Naruto:Training! Believe it!

Bam!

Person in car 1: I think we just hit a Ninja!

Person in car 2: Don't be silly, it was a deer

Naruto: Ow...That hurt! Believe it!

Shikamaru: I don't believe it.

End! Believe it!

End:

[IMG]http://i1.tinypic.com/o5xgz9.jpg[/IMG]

Well, here's #3!

(It's says kick me on Teen Kakashi's back)

EDIT: Here's the fourth, and noone has replied yet..sigh...okay. Now, the thread will be updated daily(or something like that) and here's #4.

[IMG]http://i1.tinypic.com/o7m841.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]LOLZ!!! All of those comics made me ROFLMAO!!! Seriously, I think you should so keep these up and running because they are totally amazing; the artwork is actually pretty good for something on a computer and the comic strips are actually really funny. They brightened up my day pretty fast. n.n Although, one comment: Maybe you should make the comics a little better for everyone to understand, if you know what I mean. Other than that, your friggin' awesome.

GO NOMURA!! I will always be your numero uno FAN!! XD

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yeah...well if you havn't noticed...Masashi sensei changed his name in the middle of the series...Gai>Guy. :animesmil This thread will now oficially be updated daily except for wednesday. That's my break. :animesmil so,I'll eventually get the next one up.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OHMYGOSH! Naruto Like got hit with a Car... in a time which cars don't exist yet...Believe it! because I do believe it... Sure

Its pretty impressive that you got such a real look from only using the computer. I come to think that any kind of writing utensils that come in contact with my hands were ment to burst into flames.

Yet they are funny... I love how naruto got hit by a car as for right now. I shall be the numerus sex fan...yes sex is a number its six in latin :p [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Sory for the wait...I've been sick in bed! Lol. Well here's the new one.[IMG]http://i2.tinypic.com/qq1fu8.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT: Whoo...I'm feeling pretty genourous, LOL. Here's a newwer funnier one. O)h, and if you have any trouble reading the text of these comix, tell me! LOL. [IMG]http://i2.tinypic.com/qq25ci.jpg[/IMG]

And...if you notice... There's a typo in the Band announcer. It says "Ans next up..." It's suppposed to say and, LOL.

[size=1]These are pretty funny. The art is a bit scribiful, but computer art can be difficult (I suggest using an oekaki board). My fav would have to be the one when Naruto gets hit by the car and won't stop saying "Beleive it!" XD

When did Masashi change Gai's name? In the manga it's still written as Gai... or are you making a joke about his name and it just toatally went over my head >.> [/size]

Believe it. Masashi sensei(or Shonen Jump) changed Gai's name. Whoa...what a coincidence. I said believe it. :animesmil As for the oekaki board...I can never get my work the right size...And resizing is such a pain. :animeswea I did have an account to one...sadly, I forgot my username. :animenose LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Nomura']Believe it. Masashi sensei(or Shonen Jump) changed Gai's name.[/quote]

Meaning the Shonen Jump in America (as far as I know, only in America). I actually never noticed that "Maito Gai" was so close to "Might Guy" until they changed it. :animeswea [/FONT][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
Guest kat03
ok!!!i'm your another fun nomura!!! :animesmil i like the scene where naruto was hitted by a car!!! :animesmil it was funny...anyway, keep up on doing manga like that!!!i'm sure you'll have as many fans as i could think of!!! :catgirl: i'll your number ONE supporter!!!hehehe!!! :animesmil good luck!!! :D ;)

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]OMG ROTFLMAO!!! XDXDXD NARUTO IS A GIRL!!! XDDD

Anywho, Nomura.... I'm so glad that you finally started this thread again!! I missed it so much. The jokes are awesome and the artwork is still great as always. n.n I can't wait to see some more comics from you!! Maybe you should do one where Sasuke plays DDR or something... that'd be sweet!! XD

~Your #1 Fan[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I see...so you've started it up again, huh? Well, the best of luck! I will always wonder how you can make this on Paint... :animestun

Thanks for using me as inspriation <--(Don't think I spelled that right... :animeswea )[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][IMG]http://i3.tinypic.com/11cd1k1.jpg[/IMG]

I guess you guys have figured that it's not updated every day now, lol, been too busy. Sigh*

P.S. Notice Sasuke's eyes are Sharingan while he was playing DDR?

P.S.S Thanks, K.W, for the idea. :animesmil [/B]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Tahoma]HOMG LOL!!! *rolls on floor laughing at Sasuke for dancing*

Okay... this was, like, the most funniest one I've read so far. XD I loved it, Nom. I can't wait to read some more. XD

*~Numero Uno Fan[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=slategray]It's been about ten days since this was last posted in... but, I had to comment.

Hee hee, these made me giggle. Which is saying something, since usually I don't giggle. XD The artwork is fairly decent, considering it was done on Paint. And I like the humor. I wish I could use Sharingan on DDR... it'd make life easier.

Good job. And hopefully you'll come back and update this again.[/color][/size]