GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Whats your Favorite Nintendo system and why do you like it,etc.
Kuja Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]virtual boy... for the simple reason of... very very very few people have one... and i have 6 or 7 games... and the system.... all for under $100 ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [color=deeppink]:therock: You forgot oldschool GameBoy...that's what gets my vote! :excited:[/color]
Shy Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [SIZE=1]Wheres the NES? These darn 8 year olds have no respect for the past... BTW: Don't we have a topic exactly like this?[/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 How could you forget NES:eek: :eek: :eek: The original nintendo.Baka!:devil: (first time i ever posted that word)Oh yeah and I also like Gamecube.
Ralph Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 I like all gameboys - I have all of them but the Gameboy Advance - which i am getting for xmas. I voted for the GBA since I reckon that's the best GB. :wigout:
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 12, 2001 Author Posted December 12, 2001 First of all shyguy I'm not 8 seconed of all I'm sorry I forgot NES(cuz Mario series rocks)and Game Boy, and um the only reason I didn't old school systems (except SNES) is because my friends typed up the choices. While I was doing something.
Shy Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [SIZE=1]Sorry, I was just saying that because my eight year old brother who plays video games all the time has no idea what an NES it. He hasn't ever even played the original Super Mario Brothers, he thinks Mario started making games with Mario 64 *sigh*[/SIZE]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 12, 2001 Author Posted December 12, 2001 I don't blame you my sisters don't even know how he started
Kuja Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u still didnt apoligize for forgetting virtual boy... only the worst selling system for nintendo ever... even the x-circle did better than it :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [color=indigo]I like the Super Nintendo Entertainment System because it has the best games. Here's my top 5: 1. The Legend of Zelda A Link To the Past 2. Super Mario World 3. Super Mario Kart 4. Final Fantasy III 5. Super Metroid If you've played these games, you know how good they are. If you haven't, I sugest getting them (especially Zelda A Link To the Past). Yeah, the NES really should be one there. Really, there's room for all of them. There's: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Game Boy Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Game Boy Pocket Virtual Boy Nintendo 64 (N64) Game Boy Color Game Boy Advance Nintendo GameCube That's 9 systems, when you have room for 10 options on the poll.[/color]
coolkam007 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 (.... mods can edit polls.. :rolleyes: ) i have a virtual boy ^_^ i first played one at this weird truck thing at the state fair.. they had the virtual boys set into the side of the truck.. anywho.. i was kinda short.. so my dad held me up while i played ^_^ i have the sys and two games.. my fave still, and probably always be.. is snes
Kristoff119 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 The Snes is definetely my favorite system because it has so many good games. My favorites are super mario world, ff3, and zelda 3.
Shy Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Game Boy Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Game Boy Pocket Virtual Boy Nintendo 64 (N64) Game Boy Color Game Boy Advance Nintendo GameCube That's 9 systems, when you have room for 10 options on the poll.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Actually there is Game and Watch also. But I doubt any of us here are actually old enough to rememeber the things very well. Never mind...[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... i remember those... but they werent systems... they were all handhelds... each a system in there own right ;) but... they were fun i remember thoses... vaugly... i still have some of the GB ones ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 12, 2001 Author Posted December 12, 2001 Who thinks I should change the poll to another thread. (even though you should keep one of it).(and I mention sorry for forgeting old school Virtual boy classifies as old school
Desbreko Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Actually there is Game and Watch also. But I doubt any of us here are actually old enough to rememeber the things very well. Never mind...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Like kuja said, the Game & Watch series weren't just one system. They were a bunch of individual handhelds with one game on each of them. If you want to play the games, Nintendo has made three collections for the GB: Game & Watch Gallery 1, 2 and 3. Here's a picture of the Zelda Game & Watch:[/color]
SaiYaNgUrL Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 hehe.. SNES for the comp gets my vote! the reason y is cuz u can tubo through things (and you can't turbo for my playstation that i have, so i have to wait for the dialogue to hurry up :o ) hehe... also cuz secret of mana 2 is on that thing! (for comp) (seiken denitsue 3) hehe.. that game is freakin tite! that's my opinion!
Desbreko Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiYaNgUrL [/i] [B]hehe.. SNES for the comp gets my vote! the reason y is cuz u can tubo through things (and you can't turbo for my playstation that i have, so i have to wait for the dialogue to hurry up :o ) hehe... also cuz secret of mana 2 is on that thing! (for comp) (seiken denitsue 3) hehe.. that game is freakin tite! that's my opinion! [/B][/QUOTE] Are you talking about a SNES emulator for a PC?
SaiYaNgUrL Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] Are you talking about a SNES emulator for a PC? [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I have an SNES emulator for PC that u can tubo through the stuff u dun wanna stay around for. hehehe. y?
Kuja Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]cause they are just *slightly* (actually totally) illegal... and are NOT supposed to be talked about on these boards ;), at least they are illegal in the US and i think the UK as well... dunno about japan and the aussies... james help me on that one lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [color=indigo]Actually, the emulators aren't illegal, it's the ROMs (games) that are illegal. (In the US, anyway). I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to talk about the emulators since they're legal. I do agree with not being able to talk about the ROMs, though.[/color]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Nope they arn't from whta I've been hearing
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ok, TECHNICALLY, Emulators are somewhat illegal. They are frowned upon by the big gaming companies. The reason is just like Napster is frowned upon - If people can get free games on the web, why would they want to pay for it at the stores? Many of the emulator sites you go to tend to have a discloser that states that you have to have the system already, and the games so you are not stealing the games (might not be making much sense. . . but it has been a long, long time that I have gotten an emulator for my computer *misses Chrono Trigger when he is not at home* Oh well) So in a sense, it is bad, but really. . who cares? [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Fall Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 SNES all the way........ it's the best system that I've enjoyed so far, because of the games Secret Of Mana, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Sim City...........hehe :smoke: The Emulators aren't illegal here in Australia, but the ROMS are.If you get caught in possesion with a ROM for more than 24 hrs, the police can track you down, and raid your home and computer, as what happened to my friend......:toothy: The funny thing is, they let you keep the emulator on your comp, but not the ROM. hehe, the police are doing a good job around here...........sometimes........... okay, no more talking about illegal stuff anymore....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now