Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Kool-oh well. Just never mind about Liam.

Liam-hey! Don't forget me!

Iris-well, then don't make us regret bringing you along!

Liam-......

Sere-wow. Is this a first or what? Liam didn't say anything!!:eek:

Liam-Really? Cool! I didn't say anything! *runs around celebrating* I HAD NOTHING TO SAY!!!!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!!!!

Kool-I knew it wasn't gonna last long. -.-'
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Liam: :D. .*shuts up and follows them*

Kool/Sere/Iris: :eek:

Sere: creepy. .

Kool: he must want something. .

Iris: what was your first clue:rolleyes: ?

Liam: :toothy: what i'm er. .trying to be nice. .most people aren't insane all the time

Kool: thats when they're asleep. .:p
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *stumbles onto the cannibals's circle* OKAY! Show's over..........give us Chole or I'll blast his brains out! *points gun at nearest cannibal*

Cannibal: Why did you come here? And who's Chole?

Kool: Chole's a kid......16...........naive, ya can't miss him.

Cannibal: Oh, we already ate him.

Iris: *BAM*

Cannibal: *missing head*

Iris: You've got ten seconds to cough him up![/COLOR] :flaming:
Posted
Cannibal-Hey! Why'dyou kill the Chief?

Iris-Hand over Chole, or....

Cannibal-or what?

Iris-give me a sec. Um....

Kool-Give us Chole or we'll sick Liam on you!

Cannibals/Liam-You'll what?

Iris-good thinking.

Kool-You heard us. Give us Chole, or we'll sick Liam on you. *winks at Liam* It's his playtime right now, and if he doesn't play, he gets very devious.

Liam-oooh. *catches on* Yeah, that's right! I'm very evil and I might just go nuts and kill all of you. hehehe.

Cannibals-*talk among themselves* what do we do?

Iris-we told you. Surrender Chole, or face Liam.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Inside the stomach of a cannbal.[/i]

Chole: Ouch...it's hot and smelly down here...and how'd I fit in the first place?

[i]"You're small?"[/i]

Chole: Oh yeah, that's right...ooh, I hear voices...Iris...Liam...Kool!!!

Kool: Chole! Where are you!?

Chole: I'm here!!! INside one of these guys...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: :demon: There he is...

Chole: I'm in the cannibal with the feathers!

[i]Iris snatched a spear from a nearby native and slashed the cannibal's stomach open. Chole fell out..........covered in muck and blood.[/i]

Chole: FREEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!

Cannibal: *dead*

Liam: :flaming:[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: Um, Chole...you're covered in...ewww.

Kool: Chole, take a bath...

Chole: I can't move...

Liam: What's in these guys' stomachs?

Iris: Paralyzing agent...

Liam: Hey! Back off from Chole and the rest of us...Or else :flaming:

Chole: *Raises fist and collapses* :sleep:

Kool: *pinches nose* Oh...geezz...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Oh bloody moon....

[i]She marched over to Chole.......and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. Moving quickly, she raced over to a nearby stream and tossed him in, cleaning him off effectivley.......[/i]

Chole: Cold!

Iris: At least you can move again. *shrug*

Chole: Oh yeah. :D Thankx.

Iris: Sure.[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *growls at the cannibals* :demon: fuuunnn time

Cannibals: O.o

Liam: ehehehe :demon: *grabs one of their spears, snaps it and uses it as a toothpic*

Cannibals: :eek:!! *run into a hut*

Liam: *opens mouth and roars* :flaming: *runs into the hut*

All: O.o

Liam: *comes out dragging a couple of unconcious cannibals* whao! what a rush!!!

Iris::cross:
Posted
[i]Meanwhile, Rex is sitting behind a bush, trying to avoid all the action[/i]

Rex: Dumdedum..... *looks around*

*bush wiggles*

Rex: Eh!? *looks at the bush* Who. Is. There?! *sticks head into the bush, looking to see who is in there, and comes face to face with a pair of eyes* O.O! Erm..... Hello?

Eyes: Muahahahaaa!

Rex: OOOoo, noooooooo..... *runs away* Naaaaaaaaaa!!!
Posted
Kool-What was that?

Iris-It sounded like Rex.

Chole-Where has that twirp been this whole time?

Rex-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Kool-What's up w/you?!

Rex-(nervous voice)eye...eye...eye...

Liam-what about you?

Rex-NO!!! The EYES!!!!!

Iris-What did they look like?

Rex-*gasps* LIKE THE ONES BEHIND YOU!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!

*they all turn around to see a huge pair of eyes looking at them from a bush. The creature emerges and it is...*

-------------------------------------
Continue please.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]A BALROG!!!!!!

Iris: :therock: Oo.....pretty....

Rex: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Chole: *sings the funeral march*

Kool: Oh for the love of god.....[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: OOOoooOOOooo! pwetty!! neheheeha!!:devil:

All: O.o

Liam: *runs at the creature and starts petting it* my precious. .yes neehehehe. .precious

All: O.O

Balrog: *confused*

Liam: *keeps petting it* precious yes.. *undertone* shoot it Iris!!

Iris::smirk: *shoots it and kills the creature*

Liam: :devil: fuuuuuuuuun! hehehe!
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: I'll shut up now...

Iris: ??

Chole: *Takes out blade and stands ground.*

Liam: Chole, are you insane?!

[i]The Balrog approaches Chole and looks at him and screams in front of him...[/i]

Kool: Chole!!

Chole: Ahh...*Jumps up and slashes around and around*

[i]The Balrog flinches and grabs Chole by the neck.

Chole: Ugh *closes eyes*

[i]It tightens it's grip on Chole, causing him to scream out...[/i]

Rex: Some high-pitched scream...

Chole: I-can't...breathe...*squeak*[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: AAAAAAIHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :flaming:

[i]She raised her spear, and rammed it through the Balrog's chest, forcing it to drop Chole.[/i]

Kool: DEMON TIME!!!

[i]She rushed forward and kicked it viciously......Sere pitched in, and the two proceeded to beat the crap out of the Balrog...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole rolls out of the way clutching his neck.[/i]

Chole: *Cough, Cough* Oh man...

Liam: Umm...why not...

[i]Liam jumps into the fray...[/i]

Rex: :D Ahhh!!!

[i]Jumps in with Liam...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *stands somewhat put out* er didn't you? bang bang er? *looks extremely confused* like you shoot it go dead?

Iris: *sigh* *points to the dead balrog and the one they're beating the snot out of*

Liam::o *starts to kick it*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole coughes uncontrollably and closes his eyes.[/i]

Liam: Man, are you okay?

Chole: Sorta...

Liam: You got hurt pretty badly.

Chole: And how would you know?

Liam: C'mon, he grabbed you by the neck and threw you around like a rag doll...

Kool: :rolleyes:

Chole: It hurts a little...by the throat...ugh...*gives up on the ground*

Rex: He out?

Liam: Sorta.

Rex: Maybe we ougtta take him back and find a nice place for him to rest up...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I'll do it!

[i]She tossed the gun to Kool, and picked up Chole. She raced back to the beach and laid him down carefully.[/i]

Chole: :sleep:

Iris: .......*sigh*[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *looks around* er. .I just thought of something. .

Kool: what?

Liam: what about the boats?:eek:

All: :eek:

Liam: I'll go and see *runs through the jungle*

Rex: maybe I should too. .*follows*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Iris looks around for trouble as she takes care of Chole...yet again...*sigh*[/i]

Kool: Iris! Are the boats still there?

Iris: *Looks around* Was it on this side of the island?

Liam: Yeah...have you seen it?

Iris: I just got here...and no...

Rex: This is bad...bad, bad, bad...

Kool: *Smacks Rex on the back of the head* Could you stop!?

Liam: Well...at least the cameras are off our backs...

[i]Rustling in the nearby bushes[/i]

Iris: :therock: you spoke too soon...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rex: Poor Chole's gonna be shot...*BOOM!*

Kool: *With her gun smoking* wrong...

Liam: I wonder what he dreams about...

Iris: I guess no thought bubble this time...

Chole :sleep:

Liam: I wonder what kinda food they have here...

Kool: Human...maybe...

Iris: It was a mistake coming to this island.

Liam: There's gotta be some food we can eat.

[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...