Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Liam: . . . *watches chole leave* oh btw, the producer built a little hut for us to talk about what we think of the island.

All: . .

Liam: for example, if you wanted to complain about someone, eg me, you would go to the hut, that would be recorded, put on the show and everyone would think i was a real loser :D understand?

Iris: really? all those people. .hmmm. .excuse me. .I have something to do. .
*wanders to the hut*

Sere: me too! *follows*

Kool: come to think of it. .

Rex: might aswell go. .

Liam: wait a minute. .:shifty:
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: Well, at least Chole doesn't know...

[i]Chole gets over himself and starts out of the hut...[/i]

Liam: No! You stay in there!!

Chole: Huh? Why?

Liam: Umm, no reason..

Chole: Okay...

[i]Chole heads inside and slams the door shut. He looks out the window and sees everyone exept Liam at a small hut, waiting for something. He sneaks out of the window and sits under the hut where the floorboards have cracks and he can see and hear what's going on.[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *tiptoe* *sucks in a huge gulp of air* HEEY CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!!!!!!! Get over here.

Chole: :eek:

Iris: :D I need somebody to keep me warm.[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: :rolleyes: its started again. .so. .anyone up for a visit to the hotsprings? :D

Rex: hot springs?:rolleyes:

Liam: yup. .you know, heated by water from the artesian basin, something like a spa/hot tub ;) Girls?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Kool and Sere get up...[/i]

Kool: Hey, I'm cool with that...

Sere: I'm with Kool..

Liam: *eye twitch*

Rex: We going?

Liam: Yeah, better leave Iris and Chole alone for a while...

[i]In the hut...[/i]

Chole: OH! Calcutta!!!!

Liam: OMG....

[i]Liam and the others make a run for it towards the hot springs...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *slides into the hotspring* ahhh much better. .*listens* even better. .no echo :rolleyes:

*He and Rex start laughing*

Kool/Sere: what?

Liam: loooooong story. .glad that ones over tho *laughs*
Posted
[i]Iris jumps on top of Chole, clutching his neck...[/i]

Chole: Ugh...uk...uahhh!!!

Iris: Sorry...*releases his neck*

Chole: Thanks..

Iris: You know...judging by the sun and the colder climate...which is still not...I'd say its February or something like that.

Chole: Oh?

Iris: Valentines day?

Chole: What's that?

Iris: *falls off bed*

Chole: I'm not from your place...

Iris: Fine...it's nothing really, just celebrate your love.

Chole: :love2:

Iris: Yeah, that's it...

[i]Chole lays still for a moment before reaching for Iris, bringing her back up to the bed and hugging her tightly.[/i]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *huggles Chole* *lets go* You're so cute.

Chole: :D

Iris: .......but not indestructible.....

Chole: Huh?

Iris: :devil: .........

[i].............Take a wild guess.......[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Uh oh...

[i]Iris starts poking and tickling Chole's stomach and chest.[/i]

Iris: Hehe....:demon:

Chole: Haha! Stop!

Iris: If I don't?

Chole: :rolleyes:

[i]Chole pushes Iris' arms away and starts tickling her as well...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Agh! *rolls over* *pins Chole's arms down*

Chole: Oka...................you're on top of me now...

Iris: And we're gonna keep it that way......;)

Chole: Are we now?[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: I'm waiting...

Iris: *points to herself* Are you talking dirty to me?!

Chole: :D

Iris: LOL!

[i]Chole slowly moveed his legs around Iris and pinned the rest of her body down quickly.[/i]

Chole: I have your lower body...

Iris: But where is a ticklish person more vulnearable...?

Chole: The lower body!

[i]Chole started running his knee around the inner thigh of Iris before she could pinch him again.[/i]

Chole: Gotcha!

[i]Iris only closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.[/i]

Chole: Huh? Hey! I thought you were supposed to be ticklish there?

Iris: ...:hippy:

Chole: :wow: Iris?

[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Yeah, I know...

Iris: It's okay...

[i]Iris kisses Chole and lays on her back, taking deep breaths....[/i]

Chole: Are you okay?

Iris: Yeah...definitely...

Chole: *holds her hand*[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]OOC: You're in the hot springs with Kool, Liam, and Sere...now only if those three would come on more... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]And Chole is on top of Iris. ...............
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Iris: *kisses Chole's stomach* You need to get out more.

Chole: Hmm? mmm.......

Iris: ......You try.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole rolls on top of Iris and slides down until his head is around her stomach. He carefully runs his lips through it lightly before puckering up and kissing her side...[/i]

Iris: Ugh...that's it...:demon:

Chole: *bite*

Iris: *jumps*

Chole: :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris moaned softly and let Chole take control for the moment.............he worked his way upwards and rested his lips against her neck.....[/i]

Iris: A man of action....

Chole: ...:p.

Iris: *flip* My turn........

[i]She rolls over and kisses him softly......[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: every rpg you two are in :rolleyes:
-----

*Liam gets out of the spring and wanders around looking up into some banana palms*

Liam: :D *comes back carrying a bunch of bananas* lunch! :D
Posted
OOC: I'M OFF GROUNDING!!!!!!! WHOOPIE!!!!!! I was grounded for a whole month! >.<
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kool-this is sooo relaxing. We should do this more often.

all-*hear squeals and laughter coming from the hut*

Liam-and they need to do that less often.

all-*nods*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: every rpg you two are in :rolleyes:
[/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Not every RPG! Dragonhearts doesn't have us in doing alla that stuff.[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: Okay, I am definetly with liam and kool and all of them. For some reason I haven't been posting because it wasn't showing up in the RPG section, but now it does. Can I be back in? If yes then:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan: This fresh spring water sounds so relaxing. I could just fall asleep..

Kool: Or fall in!

*Kool pushed Ryan in but Ryan grabs her arm and pulls her in after.*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...