Deedlit Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Kool-haha! Rex-WATER FIGHT!!!!! Liam-:demon: YES!! Ryan-hey, wha-?! *Ryan gets splashed by Liam* Liam-:p Ryan-oh so you want to do it that way eh? Liam-:confused: Ryan-*dunks Liam*
RicoTranzrig Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 OOC: Yup, I think Dragonhearts and HV3 are the only RPG's that we're not doing anything. ~~~~~~~~~~ [i]Surprisingly enough, Chole doesn't laugh as Iris works her way from his lips, down to his chest, and resting on his stomach.[/i] Iris: How long has it been? Chole: Since what? Iris: We were in this hut? Chole: Umm*looks at sun* around 3 hours. Iris: Three HOURS!? Chole: Well...if I'm reading the sun right... Iris: Oh well... [i]Iris wraps her arms around Chole's waist and hugs him tightly.[/i]
Ryan Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson] Ryan: Now you are going to get it! *Ryan splashes Kool.* Kool: You call that getting soaked?? *Kool jumps on Ryan and pushes him under the surface.* Kool: That is getting soaked. *Ryan comes to the surface and takes a big breath.*[/size][/color]
Deedlit Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 kool-heheh. Take that! :p Ryan-Then you need to take-[I]splat![/I] *Ryan gets hit by something slimy on the cheek* Yuck! What's that?! Liam-Oh, just my new concoction. It's mud, with some weeds, sand, and a sea slug that I found. Rex- s-s-slug?! Kool-oh boy. Liam, you idiot, you forgot that Rex is scared of slugs! -.-' Liam-oh that's right! :D Rex-AHHHHHH!!!!! SLUG!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan-:demon: hey Rex, wanna pet slug? Rex-NO WAY!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! *runs out screaming*
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 Liam: *laughs* *looks over at the sunset* you know we should make our way back for dinner or summat. . so very hungry. . Rex: *throws slug into the forest* icky. .come to think of it. . I'm hungy too. . Liam::D . . mebbe chole and iris have finished er. .'talking' and we can make it one big meal All: :rolleyes:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Sere: Chole and Iris 'talk' a little too much . . . All: :nods in agreement: Sere: :goes up and kicks on one of the huts: Hey, are you two done in there?! 'Cause the rest of us are planning on having a nice, friendly meal but we're waiting on YOU TWO!!!
Deedlit Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 OOC: I just thought of this: Why is this RPG called "Ship wrecked," if we were never ship wrecked to begin with? We were [B]placed[/B] on the island. oh well... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- kool-I guess. I'm going fishing. Ryan can gather fruit, Rex can gather some maggots, and- Rex-me?! uh-uh. I'm not gathering maggots! :nope: kool-fine! -.-' Liam can get the maggots and Rex can break Iris and Chole up from, er...each other. Rex-:devil: kool-while blindfolded. We don't know how they are. Rex-:( Ryan-eh, I guess I'm OK with that. *they set off to do their jobs*
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 Liam: maggots? *shudder* icky. . *wanders off and comes back with a bamboo pole filled with maggots* Liam: *shudder* *drops the pole* there ya go. .I need to go wash myself. .alot. .*shudder* *wanders to a nearby spring*
Deedlit Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 kool-Ok, I guess that'll do. *finishes tying the string to a pole* there. I'm off. Hey, would you mind frying the maggots for a while? Liam-sure. *looks down gloomily at them* (thinks) or maybe I won't. I should probably save these things and wait til they turn into flies, then I can release them on Iris! :D *imagines Iris's reaction. It's not pretty.* Liam-(thinks) Iris-:flaming: Liam-:blackeye: Liam-nevermind. It's not worth it. >.<
RicoTranzrig Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole starts gathering fruit from the trees up above...[/i] Chole: Hmmm...I wonder about the cannibals... Iris: Forget them...they know we can kick their ásses! Chole: Alright...hey, catch! *throws a banana* Iris: Ugh! *jumps up and catches it* Hey, I'm going to catch some maggots if anyone else wants some. Chole: Alright...later... Iris: *blows a kiss* Chole: :) [COLOR]
Raiha Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *charges through the forest* Oo.........that's not pretty. [i]A slaughtered pig was lying in the middle of the path......it was swarming with white maggots and flies......[/i] Iris: There ain't no way I'm cookin that! .............I guess I'll go get my protein somewhere else.[/COLOR] :demon:
RicoTranzrig Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole comes back to the camp with an armful of bananas and mangoes.[/i] Chole: I'm done! :D Kool: great! we've got desserts. Liam: It's a lot better than playing around with Iris... Sere: How'd that happen anyway? Liam: *shrugs* Rex: Beats me on how she could start liking someone as innocent as Chole. Chole: well... Kool: I don't think he's that innocent anymore. [i]After a good laugh...they get a large fire started and Kool begins to cook the maggots while Sere and Chole slice and dice the fruits.[/i] Rex: So us men just stand by and watch? Kool: Well, you could get Iris...she's a bit late...[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Before Chole could stand up, Iris appeared, lugging a very huge, very dead wild pig......by the hooves.[/i] Iris: Protein everybody! Liam: :eek:! How the hell did you kill that? Iris: Broke its neck. *shrug* And one of those cannibals was kind enough to lend me his knife.......and his head. :devil: Sere: :rolleyes: You're a demon. Iris: Yeah.....I know. So who wants bacon?[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Everyone raises thair hands...[/i] Chole: Not everyday do you find a pig on a tropical island. Iris: You'd be surprised where they could live. Chole: I don't wanna think about it. Kool: Over here Iris...lemme fix it up! [i]Iris tosses the pig over to Kool, who takes her pole and rams it through the pig's rear end, through it's mouth.[/i] Liam: Oooohhh...that is gross! Kool: You dont' know how to slaughter? Liam: Not like that... Kool: You wanna eat it, right? Liam: Okay, fine...I won't get in your way. Kool: That's better. [i]Kool rotates the pig and slices it's belly open, letting the intestince and excess blood fall into the open flames, creating a strange smell..[/i][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sniff* Ahh...burning flesh.......... Liam/Rex: :eek: Chole: ......ee......... Iris: *snicker* I was just kidding. [i]...........And time went by.......[/i] Kool/Iris: Pork Chops! All but Kool/Iris/Sere: Oo![/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 Liam: *looks at the pork* mmmmms :tasty: this needs something. .*thinks* bingo!:D *wanders off* All: :huh: ? Liam: *comes back* *holds up a tin* supplies from the boat :D Rex: *goes starry eyed* is that what i think it is? :drool: Liam: yup *uncovers the lable* Chole: er. .strained prunes :therock: ? Rex: OOOoooOO!! nummy!!! *opens up the tin and starts eating* Liam: :therock: wrong tin. .*holds up another* Apple sauce!:D
Fall Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Rex: *gobbles up the strained prunes* (OOC: o.O) *chucks tin in campfire* Liam: *tin just narrowly missing his head* :eek: Rex: :demon: Liam: Whoa... what's wrong? Rex: :demon: I wish I hit you then.... :devil: Liam: wha? Rex: ...:demon: Kool: Ok... stop it.. Rex: ...:demon: Liam: :therock: Rex: ....oh well... where's another tin of "strained prunes"?
Deedlit Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Kool-prunes?! er....:drunk: gross. Rex-:demon: Liam-........ Iris-um..... rex-:demon: Liam-Rex, are you alright? Rex-:demon: Kool-er.... Rex-*blink* aw, man! I blinked! I guess I loose the starring contest. all-*falls anime style*
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 Liam: *slaps hand to his head* . . oi . .(OOC: lol) Rex: *wanders towards the boat* mebbe theres more. . All: o.o;;; Rex: :D
Raiha Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sigh* Remind me to give him some serious therapy when we get home. Kool: Give him some serious therapy when we get home. Iris: .....thankx alot. Kool/Chole: :D[/COLOR]
Ryan Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson] *Ryan takes out an orange out of his little puch, peeled and dried.* Ryan: I will have this. I am a vegetarian. Iris with half of a pork chop in her mouth: Wha?? *Iris splurts chewed meat on the ground.* Iris: OOps!:blush: Ryan: I am a vegetarian... *Ryan eats some leaves and some fruit.*[/size][/color]
Raiha Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Poor guy. Kool: Yeah......*sniff* No steak...no hot dogs... Iris: :( Oh well........All the more for us! :D Chole/Kool: :D[/COLOR]
Fall Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Rex: *walks off* Liam: *looks at Rex* Where's he goin'? Iris: Dunno... Liam: Oh well... Rex: Naha! *jumps up a tree* Jumps back down with a fish in he's hand* Iris: :eek: Kool: Er... how'd he catch a fish.... in a... tree? Rex: *walks back* Liam: O.o Iris: Wha? Rex: A fish. Iris: Yeeesss.... but how'd you catch it... up there? Rex: Umm.... I found it up there. Chole: O.O Rex: What?! It's been dead for ages.... why not eat it, rather than letting it rot up there? Iris: ....:drunk: Liam: Hmm... Rex: Well do what you peoples want, I'm going to cook this fishy....
Raiha Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Kool: I'll go get the disenfectant... Chole: And the hydrogen peroxide! Iris: Did I bring cotton swabs? Kool: We already used them. Iris: Oh yeah...[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][i]In a panic, Chole and Kool went inside the hut and scrambled to get the supplies...[/i] Kool: Hurry! Chole: Why, it's just a fish... Kool: Oh...with the supplies we took, umm...it looks like we're treating some one who got shot. Chole: Oh well, I guess the sooner we clean up the fish, the better. Kool: You're not going to eat that thing, are you? I mean, you are an accomplished fisherman. Chole: I know... Kool: Good... [i]Chole and Kool come out of the hut, carrying nothing.[/i] Rex: Hey, I thought we were gonna clean the fish? Chole: *grabs fishing net* Rex: Oh...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts