Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OOC: I'm sorry if my posts suck but there just isn't enough time. .
-----------

Liam: *sits thinking* *waves* hey!

Kool: what?:rolleyes:

Liam: how did i end up more mature than chole:cross: *points out the caveman incident. .etc*

All: *anime fall*

Liam::whoops: nevermind. .so are we setting up a pernament camp or are we moving on?
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Rex: Well I don't really care..... :rolleyes:

Chole: .....

Liam: Well what do we wanna do?!

Rex: *sees a pigeon flying above* PIGEON!!!

Liam: eh?!

Rex: PIGEON!!!!!!! *points*

Liam: So what?!

*the pigeon flies into a tree* *THUMP!*

Rex: :therock: Eh?! wha?!

*pigeon falls out of the tree, and onto the ground*

Rex: *stares* NNNOOOOOoooooo.....

Liam/Iris: .....

Rex: :bawl: Poor pigeon..... *picks it up, and walks back*

Iris: OH MAN! SHUT UP WITH THE PIGEON!! *hits Rex's hand, which sends the pigeon up and way out of sight*

Rex: :eek: :eek:

Iris: NOW STOP IT!!

Rex: :bawl: ........ *stops and sits by the tree*

Liam: *looks at Iris* Couldn't 'ave done better meself.....
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Poor pigeon...

[i]Chole stands over it and kneels...

~ A few minutes later...[/i]

Rex: *Munch!*

Iris: Erm...

Rex: At least it's better than maggots...

Chole: Maybe I shouldn't have cooked it for him

Rex: Good that you did...yum...what did you put in this...

Chole: *sweatdrop*

Rex: Chole?

Chole: Ummm :rolleyes:

Iris: Chole...what did you put - ohhh.....

Liam: Heh...

Kool: *palm to forehead*

Rex: What?

Chole: I didn't put anything in the bird...but since it WAS on the ground...

[i]Points at the maggots all over...[/i]

Rex: *grp*

Chole: Yeah...sorry...

Iris: Well, at least we got him to try some of my ingredients... [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I think I'll go play some golf now.......

Chole: What's golf?

Kool: Girl hit's ball with stick. Ball goes into hole in the ground. Girl cheeers. End of story.

Rex: FUN!!

Iris: -_- I take it back.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole yawns...[/i]

Chole: Children bore very easily...

Iris: Where are we getting these things?

Chole: Beats me...

Kool: TF?

Liam: How 'bout we play another game...

Chole: What?

Liam: I dunno...I though you might know...

Chole: :therock: Okay...how about we play...the dating gam-

*SMACK!*

Kool: Are you crazy?! We'll be put off the air!

Liam: Are we still being filmed?

Chole: *looks around* Maybe...[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: hmm. .lets see. .*stands up and yells at the top of his voice* OI! CAMERA TYPE GUY!!! WE HAVE PIZZA!!!!

Chole: thats supposed to work?:rolleyes:

Cameraguy: *walks into clearing* you do?

All: *anime fall*

Liam: yup! *holds up maggot pizza*

Cameraguy: urk. .*runs off*

Liam: :D
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Kool: SO you think of something to play Chole?

Chole: Umm...

Iris: Temptation Island!! *really fast*

Liam: Oooookkkkayyyy....

Rex: That's not fair...everythings uneven...it leaves me all alone...

Chole: Poor Rex...well, that's why they call it temptation island...coax Kool

Rex: How about Iris?

Chole: Ummm...:(

Iris: Wasn't Sere around?

Liam: I think she was on the boat with us...

Kool: I'm betting that she'll pop out sometime...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: ...Do it and die. *cocks 9mm.

Kool: AH!

Iris: :D Just kidding...

Chole: *looks around* So......

Sere: *ping* Hey everybody...[/COLOR]
Posted
:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Where have you been?! It's nice to see you back...

Sere: I've been with you guys all the time except that I was well...gone.

Iris: Huh?

Liam: Well, I guess everything's even now...

Rex: Yes!

Sere: What's going on?[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Two words. Seduction.

Kool: Island.

Sere: Oh boy.......

Rex: *dollar signs pop over his head* :toothy:

Kool: -_- I weep for you Sere.

Iris: .........yeah.......me.........too.......[/COLOR] :bawl:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: I dunno why...but...poor Sere...

[i]Sundown...and things are only starting to heat up...[/i]

Kool: So should we set up the tents?

Iris: Yeah...two for the couples, two for the single people...[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: dont go. .too many have left for no reason at all!

Sere: . . .

Liam: *on knees* PLEEEZ I'M BEGGING YOU DONT GO!!!

All: O.o

Liam: . . .
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Don't beg her...just ask...

Sere: Hmph *looks away with eyes closed*

Iris: Tell me, how are you supposed to leave this island?

Sere: The producers said they would airlift me off...

Kool: Well...true...but are they going to give you your cash?

Chole: Yeah they all promised us money if we pulled through all of this...[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: Rico-kun . . . are you trying to kick me out?! Expect a butt-kickin' if you are . . .

*~*~~``

Sere: :looks at the group, and then grins, and laughs: Got you! I would never leave you guys . . . (except to keep what's left of my sanity . . .) :D

Group: :anime fall:

Sere: :D :blush: :D I'll be good from now on . . .

*~*~~``

No one better kick me out . . . there will be hell to pay if they do . . . and FYI--I'll be gone all weekend!
Posted
OOC: Sere, I'm suggesting that you stay...try to be here more...
~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Yay! *Runs up and hugs Sere*

Iris: Don't get too luvie dubbie...:rolleyes:

Sere: I'm glad that someone's going to like me staying here...

Liam: Well, if you can stand Rex...

Rex: Hehe :demon:

Sere: Ummm...I think I'll stay single for a while...[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: T-T I'm sorry Rico-kun but the 'rents are a bit demanding when it comes to getting on the Internet! I'm trying to get on as much as I can! (I'm hoping to bribe them into letting me have 1-2 hrs. every day on the Internet . . .)

*~*~~``

Sere: . . . a LONG while . . . (especially when HE(Rex) is around):hugs Chole back, and then sits down: So have we got any other plans?

All: Well . . .
Posted
OOC: I understand...
~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: We have been starting this temptation island game...

Sere: Sounds cool...I know that you and Iris got paired up a while back...who else...

Liam: Well...*holds Kool's hand*

Kool: *slap* Not yet...[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: this will be interesting. .
-------

Liam: oh yeah right :D. Mebbe I should start building some huts or summat :D

*wanders off Rex*

---------
3 days later
---------

*Liam wanders back*

Liam: muhah! all done :D *leads them to a clearing with 3 beautiful huts, one large on and two small ones*

All: :wow:

Liam: see rex and I arent useless after all :D

Iris: wataminut. .:shifty: you can't build that fast!

Liam: well, we told the producer about the idea and he gave us people to build the place

Chole: you mean the producer that tried to kill us :shifty:

Rex: nah, another one from another network :D
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Oh, I see...PBS...

Iris: *eye twitch*

Kool: Anyway...great houses!

Liam: Thanks...so now...I guess we can get away from the cannibals...

Chole: You got rid of them too?

Liam: Sorta...they kinda got "relocated"

Sere: Relocated where?

[i]~On the other side of the island...[/i]

Cannibal: OMG!! Someone please help us! *Tied upside down with water dripping in their noses.*

[i]Back on the beach...[/i]

Rex: We can sleep heartily now...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: :devil: Yes...we can....

Rex: Chole's so lucky.....

Iris: Don't be jealous, you wouldn't last ten seconds with me.

Kool: She's right actually. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looks disappointed...[/i]

Chole: I'm not gonna last? *sigh*

[i]With head and ears pointed down, Chole walks over to one of the single huts and shuts the door...[/i]

Liam: *hits head with one eye open* :therock: she didn't mean it that way...[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...