Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Kool-I didn't know about it until I was on the air plane. They took me from my karate class, gave me my luggage, and put me on the plane!

Chole-what happened to your luggage?

Kool-they lost it on the plane.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Where can we go though? They promised this would be a vacation of a lifetime.

Iris: It was...but now I wanna go home!

Chole: I have no home...so I don't really care.

Liam: But I think most of us do..and you should be in a foster home or something.

Chole: ...I guess so.

[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: well. .I was on my way to school. .

Iris: heloo? does it matter?:rolleyes:

Liam: erm. .guess not. .

Iris: go play with your shark

Liam: well. .can't. .

Sere: huh? what do you mean?

Liam: :cross: i kinda ate it. .

*anime fall*
Posted
Rex: Well I'm sure there's more, bigger, sharks out there somewhere.... :demon:

Liam: huh?

Rex: Nevermind.... I'm going to look for another tree, that might be nice to us...

Liam: ME TOO!

Iris: .....

Rex: *walks off, and finds a tree about half an hour later* Liam, what's that? *points up the tree*

Liam: *looks* Hmmm..... looks like a.... shark....

Rex: :drunk:

Liam: .........A...SHARK!!!!! *jumps up the tree, and comes back down with the shark*

Rex: *gulp* Umm..... you do know that shark is.... alive.. right?

Liam: Yeah, I know.

Rex: Well.....

Liam: what?

Rex: It could... eat us... any moment now... :drunk:
Posted
Liam: suppose i should do summat about that hey

Rex: :drunk:

Liam: *pats shark* nice sharky, you wouldnt bite me would you?

Rex: *pats it* O.O it bit me!!! *holds up bleeding hand*

Liam: bad sharky *pulls out knife* beddybyes:devil: *stab*

Rex: er. .thats not the shark. .

Liam: *opens eyes* huh? what was it then?

Rex: my leg o.O

Liam: *anime sweat* heh. .well er. .oopsie:whoops:
Posted
OOC: lol :haha:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kool-I miss our old island. :(

Iris-what's wrong with this island?

Kool-i dunno. I just miss our old island. That one seemed more tropical and relaxing. On this island, I feel like I'm in a lost desert than a lost tropical island.

Liam-yeah. I miss getting pelted by those poisoned nachos.

Chole-huh?

Liam-you remember, when we left? They t.v. producers were pelting us with nachos.

Iris-You're a wierdd kid. -.- I miss the waterfall. It was so relaxing. There's no waterfall here.

Rex-I miss the waterfall too. :devil:

Iris-*SMACK*

Rex-owies. :blackeye:

Chole-Then let's go back to the other island. At least there aren't cannibals there.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: But...the nachoes...

Kool: Greenpeace probably cleaned it up by now.

Liam: Who's Greenpeace?

Kool: Just friends of mother earth.

Rex: Freaks...

Kool: NO! -.-'

Iris: They're just nice people who do nice things.

Sere: Do we still have our boat?

Chole: So you really wanna go back?

Liam: Yes, very much so!

Rex: Well, now that you've mentioned it.

Chole: Heh...now I'm starting to miss that waterfall...

Iris: Hehe...*innocent smile*[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Chole: That smile isn't what it seems...

Iris: :angel: You're right.

Kool: Eheh, she's still the same...

Sere: Domminating, sweet,

Kool: Angelic, sophisticated,

Iris: :demon: I'll give you five seconds to stop that.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Sere/Kool: Okay...0=0

[i]The group starts to pack their things while Liam and Rex go out to find the boat. Chole and Iris sit by, packing up all the food...[/i]

Chole: Iris?

Iris: Huh?

Chole: Whatcha wanna do once we get to the island...? :D

Iris: :rolleyes: Well...:devil:


[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: we should tell the new producers. .

Chole: Why?

Liam: they might fly us there:D , besides, we wont have to worry about getting into danger, if we do, they'll lose a multimillion dollar show:whoops:
Posted
Liam: *falls over* yeah. .I kinda forgot that. . We could always steal the plane:naughty: :shifty:

*He and Rex cackle evilly and look around :demon: *

Kool: now they've got him doing it *slaps hand to head*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: We haven't searched the entire island...maybe we might find some of the transmitter equipment there...

Liam: Yeah, sure...including one private aircraft or good quality helicopter.

Rex: The cannibals are still out...

Kool: Who cares about them? We can mess them up easily.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *cocks 9mm* .....that's for sure.

Chole: Eheh........she'll kill them all.

Kool: Not if I have anything to say about it!

Sere: Or me!

Rex: I'm hungry.

Iris: *sigh* Sure you are.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Iris: If you want to turn cannibal on me...now's a good time...

Chole: Let's go look for that chopper...

Liam: Who's going to go while the others stay and guard our stuff?


[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Kool: That'd be me.

Iris: Works for me.

Cole: Yup.

Rex: I'll stay too.

Iris: Keep the golf clubs in your reach Kool. ;) You'll be using them soon.

Sere: Eheh.......Comeon Liam.

[i]The five took off, looking in all directions for their free ride out......[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Ummm....are we all splitting up?

Iris: Of course ;)

Liam: Don't go too crazy now...

[i]Liam, Sere, and Ryan go off in one direction while Chole and Iris go off in another...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Come on.

[i]She grabbed his hand and grinned at him lopsidedly.[/i]

Chole: :D

Iris: .......Happy?

Chole: Yep![/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Hand in hand, they went deeper into the island's jungle, crossing lots of huge trees and insects along the way...but no cannibals yet...[/i]

Chole: Ahh, it's peaceful.

Iris: Well, aside from the stupid bugs!

Chole: They're not bothering us...

Iris: You maybe...but just having them around creeps me out!

Chole: We still have the entire day, maybe we can rest if we find a small cave or something...[/COLOR]
Posted
[i]at the camp...[/i]

Kool-Ok, Rex. Time to set the rules. If you go crazy, I'll beat you over the head with the golf clubs. If you go trying to get us both in trouble, I'll beat you over the head with the golf clubs. If you lead the cannibals over here, I'll feed you to them AND beat you over the head with the golf clubs. Understood?

Rex-....yes.....:nervous:
Posted
[size=1]

*Ryan, Sere, and Liam continue walking through tree branches, vines and brush.*

Ryan: So how are we suppose to find this thing?

Sere: The chopper isn't that small so if we run into it we will know.

Liam: WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!:bawl: :bawl:

Sere: What the heck?

Ryan: What is wrong with you?

Liam: None of these trees are magic like the one back at camp!!!

*Ryan smacks Liam with a branch and then carries him on his shoulder.*

Sere: Thanx!

Ryan: I was getting annoyed aswell.

*They continue searching..*[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *points* CAVE!

Chole: Yeah.......where are the others?

Iris: No clue, and it is dark..............so who else is tired?

Chole: Um......[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]

Sere: We have been walking for hours and hours!

Ryan: I know but we have to keep on searching like Chole said!

Sere: They are probably having sex under a tree for all we know!

Ryan: Your probably right, but we are going to keep on searching and in about 1 hour we will go back to camp...

Liam: STOP THE FLYING GRAVY!!!!

Sere: um okay..

*Ryan knocks him out again.*

Ryan: He will be fine..[/size]
Posted
OOC: :groans: Not again you two . . .

*~*~~``

[B][I]Several minutes later[/B][/I]

Liam: Uggggh . . . my head hurts . . .

Ryan: :smacks him again:

Liam: X_x

Sere: :rolleyes: Good god . . . why did [U]I[/U] have to be stuck w/ the strangest guys?

Ryan: :gives Sere a dirty look:

[I]Maybe 'someone' has a diabolical plan in mind . . .[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue][I]Ah, shaddup . . .[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Make me.[/I]

Group(except Liam): :continue searching:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...