OtakuBoards

Mobile Suit: War of the Era [M-LVS]

Deadpool

Sirens went off as the Rebel Faction ship rocked under another barrage of fire. The Captain pulled himself back up into his chair after being flung across the room from teh jolt. "Damage report" One fo the ensigns checked his console. "Primary and secondary weapons are offline. Fires have broken out in decks three and four. The escape pod bay has been destroyed." The Captian frowned. "Ramming speed. We will take at least one of those bastards down with us" Suddenly a loud clang was heard as sometyhing hit the ship. "What was that?" He looked around as a reply came back. "Sir, a Rick Dom just landed on our ship. Its Zeon!" The Captain hit the console on his chair. "Those bastards. They come in to destory us then fight the two Earth Federation ships. They need to hurry up and die. On screen" The screen switched showing not one, but three advanced customized Rick Dom II's kneeling on his ship. "What are they doing? They all have Racketen bazookas" The security officer smiled. "They arn't going to shot us" The Dom's fired completely destroying one of the E.F. ships. Cheers went up as a cannon blast hit the spot were they were just standing. One appeared out of the smoke and took off into space. Suddenly a ship passed over them. The Captian stared at the huge battlecruiser before them that had put itself between their ship and the E.F. "That's a Chivvay class cruiser. I thought they decommisoned those" He watched as the cruiser fired once and blew the E.F. frigrate in half. "Or maybe they just made them stronger" Another clunk was heard as a red mobile suit landed in front of the screen.

"This is Cammander Vincent Safron of the Zeonic Remnant. I have come to negotiate a truce"

"Wait, what did he say"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you can see another war has began but this time it is the Earth Federation taking over everything. They now completely control Earth, the moon, and Mars. Next they ahve set their sights on the colonies and Venus, a newly colonized planet. The Rebel Faction is a small army made together by the colonies and Venus. Due to their major defeats in the past, the remaining Zeon froces have left the area. They are back and now call themsleves the Zeonic Remnant and wish to propse a truce with the Rebel Faction but have left their terms and motives unclear. Not really having any other optio0n but to keept losing to the E.F. the Rebel Faction has complied to this truce. Who will win in this new war, that is up to you?

There are three side to play on.

Earth Federation-Also known as the E.F. Due to their victories over Zeon and other armies, the E.F. has began to grow power hungry and think that it is best if they rule over everyone else so they can make sure everyone is okay. They have began taking planets and colonies over in order to "protect them". They control all of Earth, the moon, and Mars at this moment.

The Rebel Faction-A small army that is loosly organized and not very well equipped. They obtain most of their supplies through raids and piracy of other vessels. This army is put together by Venus and the seven main colonies.

Zeonic Remnant-An army supposed to be long gone, that has returned to defeat the E.F. once and for all. They have made their base in the asteroid field at an unknown location. Little else is known about this threat that has reappeared.

you must pick a suit that belongs to that faction. You cannot not have a Zaku that works for the E.F. and you cannont have a GM on the Zeon side. Rebel Faction is a rag tag group made up of both so it doesn't matter.

One person on each side gets to be a high ranking officer, but they do not control the entire army, only their elite group. This will be awarded to the best profile on that faction by me. Others must be soldiers.

E.F. General
Rebel Faction Squad Leader
Zeonic Remnant Commander

No duplicates of mobile suits either. There are plenty to chose from.

Epyon and other E.F. suits that were stolen are open to Zeon but not E.F. Anything goes for Rebel Faction.;
Here is the profile sheet.

Name:
Personality: I do not want a bunch of loners and pyscopathic killers
Appearance: Pic or description. Either works.
Side: One of the three
Background: A little about your character and their veiws ont he war.
Mobile Suit: The full name of it. No made up ones.
Suit Appearance: This is optional, but increases your chances of getting the high rank.
Weapons: All weapons that normally come with your gundam.
Additional weapons: You get to chose three othr weapons to go with your mobile suit. Please keep it to the suits design. Don't give a gundam made for scouting a bazooka and don't give a Dom a sniper rifle.

Some mobile suits will not be allowled. I will let you know if you chose one. This only goes for huge ones like the Big Zam and hard to kill ones like that.

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=721108#post721108]Mobile Suit:Hanger[/url]

[B]Name:[/B] Maxwell "Max" Tellman

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Personality:[/B] Laid back and easy going. He has a strong sense of right and wrong. He spends a good deal of his free time just lazing about in the sun. He enjoys spending time on the beaches and by pools. He likes to think of himself as a ladies man, but isn't exactly smooth, he's just persistent. He's headstrong and even more cock strong, but he has good intentions.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Tanner.jpg][B]Maxwell.[/B][/URL] He stands at 5'10 and weights in at 175 lbs.

[B]Rank:[/B] Soilder

[B]Side:[/B] Zeonic remnant

[B]Bio:[/B] Born back during the better days of the Zeon empire, he dreamed even as a child of piloting a mobile suit and flying out into combat like his late father. Despite wanting to be a soilder, he didn't seem much the type for it. He was calm, laid back, and peaceful. He didn't show any sings of agression of even anger toward those who had killed his father. In the colony's he could be found lying about in the open feilds and simply basking in the sun light.

Then came the fall of Zeon. It was at this time that he realized that he had to do something. He knew that he had to fight back for his country and his people. When the remnant slipped off in the confusion of the ending war he took with them and left alone, having lost what was left of his family back in the final days of the war. Again, even in the face of this horrible event, he never showed any form of anger or outrage like so many others did. But what he held onto in anger, he put back into intense training.

He started dedicating more and more time to practicing in his mobile suit and was preparing for the next strike against the Earth Fedaration. Despite there down troated position, this has not put stopped them from developing new and highly advanced equipment.

[B]Mobile Suit:[/B] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam

[B]Suit Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/StrikeFreedom.jpg]Image 1.[/URL] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/SF2.jpg]Image 2.[/URL] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/DSCN1255.jpg]Image 3.[/URL] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/BD134152_1.jpg]Image 4.[/URL] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/500.jpg]Image 5.[/URL]

[B]Weapons:[/B] A dual set of blasters which can be bound together to form a long distance rifle. High energy equiped shoulder lazers and lower hip blast cannons. It is equipped with a pair of standard beam sabers that are able to attach to the ends of each other to form a double sided lance. High energy blast charge located in the center of the stomach. Dettachable units on back (as seen in image 3) which are wide range assault units. They can only move freely in space and can attack an enemy from all angles as long as they are within 3 miles of the Strike Freedom. On earth they act as support fire. He can fire all these weaons at once to attack numerous enemies at a single time. Sometimes referred to as a flying arssnal.

[B]Additional Weapons:[/B] None.

Time for mine to come in.

Name: Vincent Aznable

Personality: Strong willed and hard to deter. Once he has his mind set there is no way around. Vry cunning and stratigic. Both fair and truthful.

Appearance: [url=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/SQUALL1.jpg]Vincent[/url]

Side: Zeonic Remnant

Bio: A direct Desendant of Char Aznable and fights like him as well. This brought him to the top of Zeon extremely fast. He has all of his grandfather's stratagies mezmorized and has tweaked them to make them extremely deadly. His mind is constantly going judging and sizing up everything about the war and what he wants to accomplish. After he got promoted and bested the previous Commander, he pulled a few strings to get his best pilots the suits they deserve.

For years he has dreamt of piloting a mobile suit like Char and then he found the Sazabi that was used by him floating in space and repaired it and made it even more lethal. All of his troops admire and respect him and he leaves no one behind.

Moblie Suit: MSN-04 Sazabi

Suit Appearance:[url=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/sazabi2.jpg]1[/url],[url=http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/?action=view¤t=sazabi-longrifle2.jpg]2[/url],[url=http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/?action=view¤t=sazabi_2k03.jpg]3[/url],[url=http://chaoselfknight.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/sazabi.jpg]4[/url],[url=http://appsrv.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~kitwong/Sazabi_Wall.jpg]5[/url]

Weapons:Mega particle gun mounted in torso, smal beam saber and large beam saber stored in in forearms, Shield mounted on either forearm with three small missles. beam shotrifle(like a long range shotgun)stored on hip, beam tomahawk sotred under shield, twelve fin funnels, with beam gun tip, stored on back launchers. Long range beam rifle

Additionals: 880mm raketen bazooka caried on back, Small twelve missle pod mounted on right shoulder. Six shield fin .funnels stored in each leg. Energy whip built into right arm. Energy gattling gun mounted on right shoulder. Eangery sniper barrel located in the middle barrel under shield.

Name: aaven menen
Personality: aaven is paranoid in battle he doesnt leave a rock unturned and when scouting he checks out every posable pos. for enemy battle suits he respects human life but if he is threatend he will kill without hesitation aaven is actualy very imature around his friends but people he doesnt know he tends to give the cold shoulder to them.
Appearance:aaven is fairly skiny but has a 8pac he is 5'11 and has black short hair light blue eyes.
Side: E.F.
Background: the only reason aaven is evern in the war is because a rebel raiding party killed his parents and his little sister when he was 14 and he vowed for revenge before his parents and little sisters death he lived a quite life on eath just as any normal family would
Mobile Suit: Deathscythe H also see pic below [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25380&stc=1[/url]
discription:
Classification: mobile suit
Model number:XXXG-01D2
Head Height: 16.3 M
Dry weight: 7.4 tons
Generator output: 3009kW
Thruster output: 75380 kg
armor materials: Gundanium alloy
armament: vulcan X2 beam scythe X1 hyper jammer X2 active cloak.[size=2]
[/size]Additional weapons: 94mm High-energy rifle

[SIZE=1][I]I hope this (including the choice of Mobile Suit) is OK. Like I told you in the PM, I'm not familiar with this Gundam era. Or most of the others, for that matter...

I took the mobile suit's weapon information from the link you sent me, though I got rid of its transform-mode weapons to fit with the rag-tag nature of the R.F.

[I tried to post this yesterday, but my computer wasn't able to connect with the OB server when I tried to submit it, and then onwards for the rest of the night. :animedepr][/I]

[B]Name:[/B] Elisa Naquelle

[B]Age:[/B] 23

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Personality:[/B] Elisa is tenacious and passionate, but has picked up a number of unpleasant memories from her time in the Rebel Faction. She is determined in most aspects of her life, particularly in maintaining the well-being of her friends and family. She approaches most problems head-on, whether emotional or physical, sometimes to her own disadvantage.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://c-uncut.com/media/pe2-aya01.jpg][click][/URL]
[B]

[B]Side:[/B] Rebel Faction

[B]Background:[/B] Elisa was born and raised on the Venus Colony, while the Earth Federation and the Principality of Zeon were still waging war on one-another. As time passed by, she watched the forces or the Zeon fade away while the Federation continued to wage war on all fronts, taking on any force that should choose to oppose it. After some time, the Federation finally declared the system at peace, and began 'liberating' everything within reach. Having known freedom all her life, and wanting to ensure the safety of those she cared for, Elisa volunteered for the Rebel Faction's initial force at the age of 18, and took flight in her first MS, a run-down Zaku that had been long abandoned by Zeon.
Since then she has dealt with many tasks, though many, including the raid in which the RGZ-91 was acquired, have left little to be proud of. Each has left her with a new scar, another nightmare, and all she can do is fight on, in the hope that the intrusion of the Zeonic Remnant is the first step towards the end of the bloodshed.

[B]Mobile Suit:[/B] RGZ-91 Re-GZ [strike]transformable[/strike] mobile suit
[B]
Suit Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/cca/rgz-91.jpg][click][/URL]
[B]
Weapons:[/B] 2 x vulcan gun, mounted in head; 4 x 2-tube grenade launcher, mounted on hip armor plates and in forearms; 2 x beam saber; beam rifle; shield on left arm which can hold up to 3 hand-grenades.

[B]Additional weapons:[/B] Medium-range beam machine gun; 3-tube micro-missile launcher integrated into right shoulder-guard.[/SIZE]

[color=royalblue][font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Wynn Quinlan[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Age:[/b] 19[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Personality:[/b] Wynn is a bold and daring young lady. Sometimes people consider her a bit too rash since she sometimes acts on emotion or instinct instead of thinking things through. Because of this, she thinks of herself as an indepent woman.[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Appearance:[/b] [/size][/font][url="http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6571/2004113018062427ze.jpg"][font=Book Antiqua][size=1]Wynn on her motorcycle (slight nudity)[/size][/font][/url]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Rank:[/b] Soldier[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Side:[/b] Rebel Faction[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Background:[/b] Wynn's birthplace is unknown to her. All she knows is that she was raised on the Venus colony by a woman who claimed to be a friend of her mother. The woman never answered any questions that Wynn asked about her parents and she took those secrets with her to the grave. Wynn's caretaker was also a great friend. After she buried her caretaker, Wynn set off to find her parents. She didn't know where they might be but she knew that it was somewhere off planet. Only 13 at the time she was stopped by a mobile suit technician named Malcus Quinlan when she was on her way to the spaceport.[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1]Having no place to live, he took her in as his daughter. Wynn helped him around in the shop but spent most of her time inside of the salvaged cockpit of a Zaku. The controls still worked but it was a cockpit and nothing more. Still, she got a feel for the cockpit of a mobile suit at an early age. Five years later she decided to sign up with the Rebel Faction. After making sure it was what she wanted, Malcus let her go.[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1]There Wynn trained in many simulations. She was a step ahead of most of the other pilots thanks to Malcus. She flew in a Zaku Gunner for a year but then switched over to a Gouf Ignited when given the choice. She loved the range that the Gunner had and how it helped her shooting precision, but the Gouf seemed to fit her personality. It was not in exactly the best condition so she repainted it and patched it up as best as she could. Now, she can't wait to fight alongside the Zeonic Remnant against the E.F. She doesn't know why, but she feels a certain kinsmenship with her new allies.[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Mobile Suit:[/b] ZGMF-X2000 Gouf Ignited[/size][/font]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=1]Suit Appearance: [/size][/font][/b][url="http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9603/zgmfx2000heine4xb.jpg"][font=Book Antiqua][size=1]The Gouf Ignited.[/size][/font][/url][font=Book Antiqua][size=1] (Wynn's is blue.)[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Weapons:[/b] The standard MA-M757 "Slayer Whip" is mounted in the right forearm of the Gouf. An M181SE "Draupnir" 4-barrel beam gun, also mounted on the right forearm. The MMI-558 "Tempest" beam sword, stored inside of the Gouf's shield.[/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][b]Additional weapons:[/b] None[/size][/font][/color]

I will be starting this shortly until your profile is complete you cannot post. Here is a list of people that are in

Dodeca
prowlinglycan
Starwind
bleached

The singups are still open and you can still finsihs your profiles.

Availabe spots are one on the rebel Faction side and two on the E.F. side.

Guest bleached
Name: Kiro

Personality: Very obedient. His skills as a pilot have brought fear in the hearts of everyone he has faced. REcently, they have given him a name that had once died with a fellow ZEON warrior. He has been given the name of the infamous, "White Wolf". He wears it with pride as he stands next to Vincent.

Appearance: Below

Side: Zeon

Background: Growing up with Vincent and his family right next to his status wise, he is used to the pablicity. When he told his family that he was going to war with Vincent, his father was proud. His mother was scared, but proud as well.

After boot camp, he was given a gelgoog, and a battle rifle. From that point on, he was able to get his gelgoog painted solid white, and eventually, he was awarded a promotion and a new model. MS-14Ja II. Gelgoog Jager Custom. It too was painted white, but with that, its upgrades made it the possible the fastest mobile armor in the universe.

Mobile Suit: MS-14Ja II. Also known as Gelgoog Jager Custom.

Suit Appearance: below, a shot of the white paint and the sheild he would carry.

Weapons: Twin beam swords, stored in rechargable rack on back,hand-carried in use. Beam rifle, powered by rechargable energy cap, and sometimes a sheild.

Additional weapons: Not really weapons but additional parts. He has two thruster magnifiers, whice double his top speed, making it come to about 8.12 G. A cloaking device which makes is uterly invisable, and fin funnel armament that holds about 15 fin funnels.

Alright thats my suit. Tell me anything i need to change.