OtakuBoards

What's your favorite animal?

Up4anime

[quote name='Mage17']I had to choose between cats and Foxes, and it came down to being Foxes. There my favorite because their cunning, quick, very sneeky and slick as well. Not to mention their cute :catgirl: , but their my favorite and one day I shall have one as a pet and call him Scubbles!!![/quote]
i have to agree foxes are very cute i love the white fox because whenever it is searching for food it listens and when it hears it the fox jumps up and plunges into the snow it is so cute :catgirl: it's tail is wagging in the air while the other half is in the snow

Guest Metal Dragon
Dogs and bunnies are cool, but I prefer dragons. But since dragons might not exist or aren't counted as animals, I'd have to say penguins...don't ask why.

[QUOTE=Up4anime][COLOR=DarkOrange]I have this obsession with dogs.My sister thinks it's from reading to much fruits basket.But i dont know why.I just love them.I dont wanna be a dog lady or anything.Butyi also like Rabbits.
What do you guys like?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Well i love wolves....their so mysterious and yet seem wise...i highly respect wolvesand how they act. I love how it seems that they move with such grace....i don't know but i just LOVE wolves.

GO 3-TOED SLOTH!!!!!!

[B]I have an obsession with wolves and cats. Wolves, more so. People say that liking wolves is a fad, it's trendy, whatever. I have liked wolves ever since the Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood. Wolves are just so beautiful to me, they are majestic but fierce like the roaring sea.

Cats, I love because they are so mysterious, and clever. They are almost like little people who are obsessed with cleaning themselves and want attention always. I have cats, and I love them so much. I treat them as if they were my children. Down the lane, there is a family with a litter of kittens, and I want one so badly because they are so adorable. Plus, I meow o_o;[/B]

Guest Vampire Queen
[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]I love big cats like cheetas, lions, and white tigers. I guess i like them cuz there is this look in there eyes, it looks as if they know every thing there is to know about the world. They are so magical and it looks as if they fly when they run.[/COLOR][/SIZE] :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl:

I love that look of the Siberian Husky its savage to many and serene to me and I just really love those dogs and I like wolves, but I mainly like them because I'm primitivly(if that's a word)similar to them..its kinda hard to explain... :animesigh

[COLOR=Sienna]I'm curious as to why so many people have obsessions with cats.. to me, the cat as always been a... well, boring creature. It walks around, cries for food, makes you open the door for it to go out, feed it, care for it etc... and, in return, you get... nothing except having to take care of it more. I mean, with a dog or something, you know that the dog will always be there for you... it's a dog and it's a companion and it's just generally cool. With a cat, it wouldn't care who it's owner was as long as it was fed.

Why do people like cats so much?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Ziggy Stardust']Why do people like cats so much?[/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][I][B][FONT=Times New Roman]Well, I have an obsession with cats because I think they are cute, mysterious creatures. I have a fetish when it comes to cats. If anybody has a cat, I will love them forever. :catgirl:

I mean, and just think about it this way; Cats were viewed to be sacred in Ancient Egypt, they were worshipped because they were thought to be the guardians of the underworld. The goddess Bast had either a lion/cat-like head, or was often seen as a lion/cat.

I mean, my cat Nefertiti (I had a fetish for Egypt, get off my back :P) is such a weirdo. She always wants to be around people, and wants to be up in your face all the time, and wants to be the center of attention. But even though she's like 3 or 4-years-old, she act like she's a kitten. She's a hyperactive little thing, and just flips out at the most random moments.

I also love Neko-chan in Trigun, and the two cats in Furi Kuri. I mean, they are just so random. Cats are random. :catgirl:[/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]I love [b]snakes[/b]. Especially the ones which wreak havoc in Outer Heaven, shoot down F-16s with a Hind-D, and shoot down Hind-D's with Stinger missiles.

...Kidding aside, my favorite animal's gotta be the [b]water buffalo[/b]. My recent trip in the boondocks made me realize the usefulness of this animal not only to farmers but to hikers as well. Once, when we were lost in a really secluded valley, we followed a water buffalo for an hour and found civilization. I totally love 'em to pieces![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest sesshisgrl01
my fav. animal has to be the bunny rabbit lol. there sooooooooooo cute and ppl say i am like them lol

*points over to username* The wolf has always been my favorite animal. I admire their beauty, grace and intelligence as hunters. They're social animals that work in packs or families in order to surrvive. Kind of like people, hm?

[IMG]http://www.everythingwolf.com/gallery/galleryimages/thumbs/wolf29.jpg[/IMG]
Edit: Sorry. That last pic I posted was waaay too big. ><;