OtakuBoards

What's your favorite animal?

Up4anime

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I have this obsession with dogs.My sister thinks it's from reading to much fruits basket.But i dont know why.I just love them.I dont wanna be a dog lady or anything.Butyi also like Rabbits.
What do you guys like?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]The three-toed sloth is far and away the greatest animal of all time. Come on, it doesn't even need to hunt - it moves so slowly it can just eat the moss that grows on its back. It doesn't move for anything - the world slows down for it.

Or it gets horribly slaughtered by a tiger...[/COLOR]

I have alot of favorite animals. Of course I like cats and dogs, although I'm more of a dog person.
I also like snakes (non-poisonous ones that don't bite), little pigs (think Babe or Ton-Ton from Naruto), tigers (my chinese zodiac), bears (we always had bears coming into our backyard growing up because I grew up in BC and my backyard was pretty much all forest. They're very intelligent animals)... that's about all I can think of.

I will agree with Ziggy that 3-Toed Sloth's are pretty darn cool.

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Plum]horses definatly...i also like dogs, i like pigs too they're so cute! I love when the eat cause they snort! Sorry the stable I ride at has a pig and it just follows you every where along with the dogs and the goat. Cats are also nice animals[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]lol lady knight, from what i know about you. You definetly like horses lol and nekosama i couldve guess you like cats or kittens lol. um i like...dogs i have one of my own.. o__O; it likes to do strange things....lol i like birds two.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Lady Knight][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Plum]horses definatly...i also like dogs, i like pigs too they're so cute! I love when the eat cause they snort! Sorry the stable I ride at has a pig and it just follows you every where along with the dogs and the goat. Cats are also nice animals[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

I want one sooooo bad, they're so cute!
[IMG]http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/pig-02_small.jpg[/IMG]
I don't really know what it'd be like to raise one, I'd definately want a big backyard.
I mean, can you house train them and what not?
I'd like a piggy and a puppy.
But then if I owned one, I would never be able to eat Pork again. It'd be a conflict of interest! :(

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Well all you have to do is look at my banner and avatar to know what my favorite animal is. ^_~ I love dogs. I also love cats and other animals as well. Enough that I plan on either working as a vet or as a technician at a veterinary clinic. I?ve also considered learning how to groom dogs and cats and eventually opening up my own grooming shop.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]My favorite animal is my Greyhound. Not the bus. Yes, I adopted him off of the tracks, and yes, he is very friendly. I'll post a picture once I get some on my computer.

Other than my dog, I like Penguins. They're just so...funny looking. My friend's brother has a saying--'Peng'ins ain't natural' and it just makes me like the strange birdies even more. I like them because they are so strange.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][I]Cats[/I] are my main delight, mostly because there've always been at least two cats in my home at any given point in my life. They're really quirky aswell, which definitely gets them my vote. I caught them playing their version of 'hide and seek' at about 2AM last night, which was quite amusing.

Dogs can be okay for me, but it really depends on the individual/breed. I can't stand the likes of bulldogs or rottweilers, and little dogs just make me laugh too much. [I]Collies[/I] are probably my favourite, but that'd be because my aunt and uncle have a pair of them, and I s'pose I almost think of them as my cousins, lol.

[CENTER]And last but not least, monkeys. [I]Spider monkeys[/I]. Can't go wrong with a spider monkey.

[I]Or can you...?[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Everyone in this thread has completely forgotten the most important animal in the entire world!! The Giant Panda of course!!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Panda_chan_/baby7.jpg[/IMG]
How can you resist this cute face?!

Pandas have been one of my favorite pandas for years. They are absolutely adorable! How can you not want to just glomp them when you see them?!

For me when I see a panda it makes me think that we, as human beings, are trying to make the world a better place. Poor pandas are on the endangered list! Everytime a baby panda is born it makes me feel like we are trying to make things right, undo the wrongs we have caused in this messed up world. We have to save the pandas!

[quote name='Aaryanna']Enough that I plan on either working as a vet or as a technician at a veterinary clinic.[/quote]
You so totally rock! The absolute best career in the world!! Not that I am biased or anything...

[COLOR=Plum]by DNAngel360
[quote]i love any animal as long as it is cute and fluffy but if i had to choose one it would be a SIABARIAN HUSKIE awwww they'er sooooo cute
[/quote]

huskies are such nice dogs! My cousins have two both of them always seem to find trouble ecspically up at the cottage...my cousins and I have gone on wild goose chases in the middle of the night when they got loose...lol![/COLOR]

the funniest thing that happened to me with my huskies was when i was running with them*bad mistake*when i had tried to stop they kept on going and tripped let go of the leash my shoe's flew off we had found one shoe and was looking for the other then we found it underneath my huskie :catgirl:

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Pssh, we all know that my dogs already own everything else, why? because I have been secretly training them since birth to become ninjas and they just passed teh final exam. You all know something bad is gonna happen soon after that..

Ph34r
[IMG]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1643/breaktime1tc.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm but besides my love for dogs and wolfs and most of the canine genus. I would have to say I like reptiles, I don't know what seems to draw me to them though...I think its their ability to just about walk on anything. For example we have I think about two Geko's living in the house, no we didn't buy them they are just freeloading off of us. eating bugs and other kinds of things around here. How do I know? I have fallen alseep and woken up to one on me but yeah..besides canine's I would have to say lizards after that...lizards own as well.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I had to choose between cats and Foxes, and it came down to being Foxes. There my favorite because their cunning, quick, very sneeky and slick as well. Not to mention their cute :catgirl: , but their my favorite and one day I shall have one as a pet and call him Scubbles!!!

[IMG]http://my.opera.com/Words/homes/blog/fox1311019sm.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Panda]Everyone in this thread has completely forgotten the most important animal in the entire world!! The Giant Panda of course!!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Panda_chan_/baby7.jpg[/IMG]
How can you resist this cute face?![/QUOTE][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I can't resist that adorable cute face! ^_~ *adds working in a Zoo to her list of possible career choices* I can't believe I didn't think of that one before! Or the choice to be an animal cop! ^_~[/COLOR]