Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"Greetings fellow army member!!" Kobo said with a surprising amount of joy, as he hugged the new recruit practicly picking him up of the ground."Wow your pretty happy about the new guy...Uhh why are you so happ about the new guy?" asked Ai with a confused look on his face."Don't you get it little racoon boy?" Kobo asked "Hey I'm not that little." replied Ai "Your just huge." he said defensivly.

"Either way...Now I have a new sparing partner!" Kobo continued "Oh I will have such fun practising from now on." Kobo said exitedly, also passing a strange smile at the new recruit.
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tinkerbell1
Posted
Ai suddenly heard rustling in the forest and went to check it out."hello?anyone here?"he called out.
"hello?!"he called out again when something jumped him.
"oh ai its you"said sky releived and horrified to see ai.
"who are and what have you done with sky?"he asked.
"ai its me sky.you see i change into this on a full moon and have to hunt other animals,real ones,to eat"sky said as she howled at the moon."but please dont tell neko!"she pleaded.
"i wont but....."ai had no time to finsih when a GUK jumped out of the bushes.
"ai i cant fight when im like this"sky said cowering as the GUK inched closer and closer."im done for"she thought.
"oh no you dont!not on my watch"akira said jumping down from the tree she was in.Akira had followed sky to make sure she was ok.
"yuo ok sky?"she askked.
"yeah im fine.ai are you ok?"sky said.
Posted
OOC: I'll be playing Ai for Demis. Also, I have to leave this friday and won't be back for 2 weeks, so don't be surprised when I stop playing for a while.

Ai nodded. "I'm perfectly fine." He pulled out his mystical staff and grinned at the GUK soldier. "Back off or else..." Ai's voice was filled with a dark vibe, and dripped with threat.

"Or else what, racoon boy?" The GUK soldier laughed.

Ai smiled. "or else THIS!!" Ai shouted, hitting the GUK soldier hard in each of his main pressure points. The guk fell to the ground, coughing up blood, and gasping for air. "I warned you..." Ai sighed. "Ok, Akira. You and Kobo can handle any others that show up, right?" the two of them nodded. "Good I've gotta go take care of something..." he nodded towards Sky, and walked over to help her.
Guest tinkerbell1
Posted
"why are you going to try to help me?this curse cant be broken unless a true friend breaks it"she said realizing that the curse could be broken.
"ai thank you for saving me"she said while she realized kobo now knew about her curse.
"kobo?"she said unsure of what his reaction to this would be.
"sky im going to try to help you because you are my friend"ai said as he started to lead her away.
"ai wait!"akira said.
"what"ai replied.
"take care off both you and sky"she said worrying about the both of them.
"ok"ai replied while he continued to lead sky away.
Posted
Ai grinned at Sky. "Ever ridden a cloud before?" Sky shook her head, and wondered what the hell Ai was talking about. From her look Ai could tell Sky was confused. "It's magic," Ai explained, "Very very fun magic!" Ai stomped the ground, making a cloud of dust, then stepped up onto it. "your turn!" Ai laughed.


Sky blinked accouple of times, and got on. "How is it...never mind..." she sighed. She held on to Ai tightly as they took off. "So where are we going, Ai?" sky asked.

"We're going to see my master's master. He's one of those 'Imortal Sages' you hear about in stories. He lives way on the other side of the world." Ai spead up the cloud, taking it through all kinds of loops and tricks. "Hope you don't mind. I'm just excited I get to see him again."

Sky leaned her head off the side of the cloud. All this bouncing around was makeing her sick...though it was pretty fun.
Posted
Cloud smiled as he saw a cloud flying off. He spread his wings and flew to catch up with it. He was soon right next to it. "Ai," Cloud shouted over the howling wind,"You're pretty fast man!"
"Thanks." Ai shouted
"Mind if I tag along?" Cloud asked
"Sure but you have to keep up."
"Wouldn't have it any other way." Cloud replied smiling again.
Posted
[QUOTE=Zero]Cloud smiled as he saw a cloud flying off. He spread his wings and flew to catch up with it. He was soon right next to it. "Ai," Cloud shouted over the howling wind,"You're pretty fast man!"
"Thanks." Ai shouted
"Mind if I tag along?" Cloud asked
"Sure but you have to keep up."
"Wouldn't have it any other way." Cloud replied smiling again.[/QUOTE]

Scarlett saw Cloud fly up to a cloud and decided to follow along. "Hey! What's up?!" shouted Scarlett to the others.

"Hey there! You're pretty fast yourself there. I didn't know that you can fly," said Cloud.

"Why do you think my name's Scarlett Skyterror?"

"Oh. Well I guess I didn't think it through all the way."

"Whatever. Do you wanna race?"

"Sure, you're on."
Posted
Neko watched the others fly above her on a cloud and smiled to herself. That was just like them to be care free. She silently wished that she could be care free like them but she knew that she couldn't until the war had been won.
Guest tinkerbell10
Posted
OOC:im just posting while blooming and tinkerbell1 are away!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'please dont see me'thought sky as they flew over neko's head."so ai where are we going?"sky ended up barking at ai."you'll see when we get there"ai replied."good enough answer for me"sky said as she felt like vomiting "but hurry up cause i think i might vomite"said sky.
Guest tinkerbell10
Posted
OOC:i know but neko im posting for them
Posted
"Hello everyone my name is Leondis as Mistress Neko said already, I'm very happy to meet you all", Leondis said with a gentle smile. "I'll help with whatever I can....by the way Kobo I'll love to spar with you because It seems most people I fight with can't even dream to keep up but you look pretty strong my friend".
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Sanoske walk into camp still oblivious to who he was or what he did and how he lived, but is reday to change his life and make a new start. Sanoske walked into his tent and took off his shirt and immediatly noticed a strange tatoo on his right arm. He also noticed that there are strange writings round the symbol. He ignored this and changed his clothes to that of a look of Virgil (Devil May Cry 3) except colored black. He then picked up his new sword Yamato.
Posted
[font=century gothic][color=darkgreen]Sorry, but this game should've stayed dead. I'm closing this for obvious reasons that have everything to do with quality.

[b]*thread closed*[/b][/font][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...