OtakuBoards

Your Favorite Badass Characters

Panache

This thread is dedicated to your favorite badass character. Plase be specific and write in detailed and informative sentences.

Mine is The demon council from berserk. They are my favorite beacause all of them are completely evil,and they pull the strings for armies of mighty demons. They even inflict fear into my favorite character in berserk ZOD.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Avenged666fold]This thread is dedicated to your favorite badass character. Plase be specific and write in detailed and informative sentences.

Mine is The demon council from berserk. They are my favorite beacause all of them are completely evil,and they pull the strings for armies of mighty demons. They even inflict fear into my favorite character in berserk ZOD.[/QUOTE]

uhh..I dunno maybe Sesshomaru from InuYasha? He is pretty evil, but nice..
XD :animeswea

For me, it's a tie between Alucard and Alexander Anderson from Hellsing.... I think. There are so many awseome badass characters in anime. I suppose those two would be my first two picks. Others would be Tetsu Hayami from Blue Submarine No. 6 and Vincent Volaju from Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

I liked the character Duffau from Chrono Crusade and not because he's the leader (Duke) or the Pursuers. His character design and attitude in both the manga and anime made him a pretty cool guy. He's pretty level-headed and strong. Strong and silent and not about to take crap from anyone. A lot cooler than Aion anyway and Aion was supposed to be the "bad arse".

I'm not sure if you can count Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star) as a "bad arse" can you? It's funny how he tries to act cool, but is really kind of a...perverted loser.

My favorite badass character is Tapion from dbz and any character that patrick Stewart voices as i dont know why but he is like the white Morgan Freeman anybody with that voice is automaticlly badass. Tapion cut a big monster thing in half that is pretty bad too.

[FONT=Georgia]Well, my character isn't evil, but he's certainly bad *** ;) It would have to be Jin from Samurai Champloo. He's like a calm lake, and you're not quite sure what going on under the surface; all you can see is your own reflection. Then when you least expect it he'll kick your *** without so much as a change in expression! :cool: [/FONT]

I can't believe I forgot Tohma Seguchi from Gravitation! *slaps self* I love him to death... he's probably the cutest badass there ever was. He can push a guy in front of a car, try and break up Shuichi and Yuki, and still have time in-between to play the synthesizer for Nittle Grasper, all with that innocent little grin on his face. I just wanna squish him with love! <3

[quote name='PaganAngel']I can't believe I forgot Tohma Seguchi from Gravitation! *slaps self* I love him to death... he's probably the cutest badass there ever was. [/quote]
Um isn't that a contridiction?

[quote name='Avenged666fold']Um isn't that a contridiction?[/quote]
Not necessarily! In fact, some series like to play around with that perceived contradiction. [B]Elfen Lied[/B] features adorable girls dismembering innocent bystanders and each other. [B] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni[/b] looks rather like a regular harem comedy, but it's the scariest anime I've ever seen, and that's thanks largely to its sweet, cute, harmless-looking female characters. The petite elementary schoolers of [b]Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha[/b] & [b]Nanoha A's[/b] are capable of technomagic attacks that would put most angsty, brooding RPG heroes to shame.

~Dagger~

[quote name='Dagger] [B]Elfen Lied[/B'] features adorable girls dismembering innocent bystanders and each other.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]........OW! My goodness its like they have no pain? Are they freaking cyborgs or something.. I mean..ow that would just be to much to walking down a street thinking of absolutly nothing and then BAM! My arm is on the ground besides me...I think I may start to read this series.

Well getting back on topic I think that Ovan from .//hack Roots is a pretty mean looking character.. it looks like he has a gun for an arm... and then the glasses, he reminds me just to much of Vash.. Even though I am only on the first episode I still think he is as much of a badass as anyone.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

For me it has to be Gendo Ikari from evangalieon. I love the way he's always silent and bruding, and the way that he is always calm and collected. but he is also ruthless, in my opinion he is a person made up of many different layers. he's also very mystreous and seems to have lots of secrets, mainley regarding unit 01, seele and rei

I have to say mine would be Alucard from the Hellsing anime series. He is an amzing mix of psychotic, wise, tactical and maniplulative, all mixed into neat, gorey package. Not to mention the fact the he is probably Dracula helps as well.

C'mon guys please post reasons before the moderators close my thread. Also I saq Chrno Crusade yesterday and I on is uber Badassx1,000,000. He controls everthing. [spoiler]And even when he dies HE DOESN'T DIE[/spoiler].

one person can only come to my mind ENVY!!! FROM FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!! I mean, he's cute and sexy and yet such a meanie at times. But deep down he is just....misunderstood :animeswea all he wanted was too be loved!!! and to have his father regonise him for the human he so wished to be :animecry:

[quote name='duoikari']one person can only come to my mind ENVY!!! FROM FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!! I mean, he's cute and sexy and yet such a meanie at times. But deep down he is just....misunderstood :animeswea all he wanted was too be loved!!! and to have his father regonise him for the human he so wished to be :animecry:[/quote] Now That has to be a contridiction. A meanie at times? Cmon dude.

Guest RockLeesChick
[QUOTE=Avenged666fold]This thread is dedicated to your favorite badass character. Plase be specific and write in detailed and informative sentences.

Mine is The demon council from berserk. They are my favorite beacause all of them are completely evil,and they pull the strings for armies of mighty demons. They even inflict fear into my favorite character in berserk ZOD.[/QUOTE]

My fave chracter out of all of them is Vegeta. I used to be in love with him, and I pretty much still am! Vegeta rocks!

[quote name='Avenged666fold']Now That has to be a contridiction. A meanie at times? Cmon dude.[/quote]

Awww but he is just misuderstood :animecry:, i mean how would you feel if your father had completely disowned you and gone off to start a family with another women. A least Envy got his own back in the movie :animesmil

[quote name='duoikari']Awww but he is just misuderstood :animecry:, i mean how would you feel if your father had completely disowned you and gone off to start a family with another women. A least Envy got his own back in the movie :animesmil[/quote]
The person you are describing is not badass. He's misunderstood. So why dont you go and make a "most misunderstood cahracter" thread?

What makes a misunderstood character not be a badass character? Why question someones judgment about who's a badass and who's not? It's all opinionated anyway. Some people may have a different meaning of "badass"

I would consider Envy to be a badass as well, but he's not my favorite though.

On-topic

Alucard - The epitome of the word badass IMO. Honestly, he has one of those roles where you can question which side is he really on. Can't really say he does everything in style. It's more like he does everything always grinning. It's kind of hard to explain.... but "shrugs" you know what I mean.