OtakuBoards

Your Favorite Badass Characters

Panache

[QUOTE=Diablo]What makes a misunderstood character not be a badass character? Why question someones judgment about who's a badass and who's not? It's all opinionated anyway. Some people may have a different meaning of "badass"
.[/QUOTE]
WHy? Ok. Thats like asking why doesn't happy mean tired. They are not the same. Also he seems to be drooling over the character(like those stupid "OMG SUSUKE IS SO HOT" people who piss me off as well).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say they were the same. Let me rephrase what I'm saying. Since when can a misunderstood character not be a badass? You make it sound like someone that's misunderstanding can only be misunderstanding and carry no other uhh.... personality... (I think that's the word I'm looking for.) I hope you see where I'm getting at.

So he pisses you off.... Big deal. That's the flaw of these favorite threads anyway. You're gonna run into them no matter what forum you go to. Fanboys and girls are gonna flop to these type of threads and say something along the lines of "insert character" is hot or "insert character" roxors, or such a such PWNS you / all, or state their undying love for a character. It's all old news, but you learn to put up with them.

[quote name='Avenged666fold']The person you are describing is not badass. He's misunderstood. So why dont you go and make a "most misunderstood cahracter" thread?[/quote][COLOR=Sienna]Everyone has a different opinion when it comes to deciding who they think is a ?Badass? character. If more posts go off topic like this I will close this thread.

[B]On topic:[/B] One of my favorite badass characters is Muraki from Yami no Matsuei. He is very determined and downright ruthless in the pursuit of his goals. He does not care who he [spoiler]kills or who?s lives he destroys [/spoiler] so long as he gets what he wants. The way he enjoys [spoiler]tormenting others [/spoiler]is a bit chilling to watch. My only regret is that he was not in the series as much as I would have liked. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT][COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR]
Sesshomaru is a cool, hot badass. He takes brotherly love to a whole new level. He's in a league all his own. Neji from naruto is a badass cause he takes teen rebellion to new hights and he's hott whail doing it.

C'mon guys! You forgot the most bad *** anime character that ever existed! Sure the anime was overplayed and is continuing to be overplayed, but that doesn't change the fact that the number one bad *** in the anime world is Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. There's just no beating that guy... I'd say more but that'd be spoiling and I just can't spoil things, regardless of the spoiler tags... Lol.

[quote name='Weaver_Karuko']C'mon guys! You forgot the most bad *** anime character that ever existed! Sure the anime was overplayed and is continuing to be overplayed, but that doesn't change the fact that the number one bad *** in the anime world is Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. There's just no beating that guy... I'd say more but that'd be spoiling and I just can't spoil things, regardless of the spoiler tags... Lol.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I agree . He's hot and vicious. And he kicks *** with that sword of his. [/COLOR]

Man, Yami Marik!!! (you have to see the uncut yu-gi-oh to know how truely "bad-***" he is...his flash backs are very bloody...) its sad how 4kids and such has made it into a kids show...they cut everything..
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/1577/marik1ud.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
If not him then Demon Eyes from "Samurai Deeper Kyo"

Guest MiyamotoMusashi
I think Mugen From Samurai Champloo is my Favorite Badass Character ;)

"You point a sword at someone you either kill or be killed. Anyone who can't handle that should just SHUT THE **** UP!"

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]MiyamotoMusashi,
Otakuboards emphasizes post content, and post quality. Your post content is minimal to the point of non-existent. You explained your favourite badass character, but you never explained why. You don't have to write an extensive biography on the character, but an explanation to help carry on the conversation is required.
This is your warning, try to improve your post content to prevent your future posts from being deemed as spam and deleted. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -r2[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]I think that Hiei is the Hottest bad*** ever. you just never know how he's going to react to things but he's always like Hn. Then again Kurama is also a bad*** cuz he has some of the most vicious and deadly attacks. They're awesome!!

And I don't know if this counts but I think Sephiroth(sp) from Final Fantasy VII is The Greatest Evil Villian Ever. a definite bad***[/COLOR]

I like riku from kh1 and kh2 because throught the whole game he pops out of nowhere he is smart aleck and is a dark character who keeps to himself he is strong willed and mysterious did i mention he is also hot
Next is auron from FF-X he is an awsome character he doesn't care what anyone thinks he gets the objective and he gets it done he very strong not much is known about him he is very quiet he keeps to himself and doesn't get involved in things he is not supposed to and sticks to orders he is very smart and knows many tricks
Axel from kingdom hearts chain of memories and kh2 he is awsome like riku he is a smart aleck but he is very funny he looks at the bright side of things and he makes everything that is serious a big joke he was the funniest character i have ever seen he is a good fighter with his fast movements and good comebacks he is also confusing cause you don't know which side he is on he cares for roxas and what happens to him even though he is a nobody who doesn't have a heart he is a true friend and loyal till the end he is also hot too like riku out of all of these characters i think axel is the best

Guest Rukia-san
I think Gaara from Naruto is the most bad *** character, He's so violent!! 9and awesome too btw)

Garra: (to Kankuro) I don't care if your my brother, i'll kill you anyway *evil glare*

Kankuro: .... Oh, um, Im sorry....

I must say, both [b]Ichino Yangida[/b] from Battle Athletes, and [b]Ururu[/b] from Bleach are both, awesomely badass. Ichino is just an awesome Oosakan chick. Ururu, a little girl, who has a giant gun.

Hmm...

I think that Raito Yagami from Death Note is a pretty badass character. He starts out as this highly intelligent and understanding teenager with a high sense of justice but then later he turns out to be [spoiler]a killer. I really like him, even though he's become somewhat of an evil bastard. [/spoiler]

[COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]xmystic_silverx [/B]I added spoiler tags to your post. Not everyone has seen a particular anime so please be sure to use spoiler tags. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...
i would not really consider Gaara a bad *** character, he's just plain cute!.
But again, is a misunderstood character a bad *** one?, i mean take Gaara fpr example, he's not really all that mean but he does have an evil side to him. Whereas someone like Gendo from evangelion is a just the most evilest man in the world.

But is there a difference between being evil and being a bad ***?

[QUOTE=duoikari]
But is there a difference between being evil and being a bad ***?[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes there is. Being a badass is all about the attitude. You don't have to be a bad guy to be one, I think. There are plenty of badasses on the light side of the force... like, hm, what's a good example... Auron! Auron from Final Fantasy X! That guy is so cool... like when he'll run up to a monster for the finishing blow and he says, "Farewell.." that's one of my favorite lines in the game. He just has that air of, "I could really care less about you."

My favorite bad-*** character, I personally would have to say my favorite bad-*** is Aya from Weiss Kreuz. During the series he provided the typical bad attitude with a sense of reasoning. Focusing on his primary objectives Aya would not stop even if he had to attack his over friends. This is one reason I feel he made a real impression.

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Definetly kenshin from Samurai X not Rurouni Kenshin.When he was the Hitokiri Battosai . The way he kills so brutally and fast. His amazing speed and agility. He fights without mercy and kills in the most brutal ways.Kenshin definetly gets my vote.[/COLOR]

I can't believe that no one has put Visicous from Cowboy Bebop yet. Visicous is my favorite badass Character. He has this evil but cute smile. The first time I watched Cowboy bebop and saw him I really didn't like him. It was the secound time I watch the show that I really fell for the character. At the end of the secound time of watching the show the last episode I was wishing that he would win. I even cried whe [spoiler]he died but I also cried for Spike too.[/spoiler]

Another badass Character would be Spike for Cowboy Bebop. He really doesn't care to much for people but yet if you hurt is friends you better watch out. He'll get you back.

I general these two characters worked well together. To me they seemed Like oppisites. But as the old saying goes oppisites attract. Thats why in their past [spoiler]they where friends but later on hated each other.[/spoiler]

[size=1][indent][color=#007520][color=#ff9920]Cat14[/color], I added spoiler tags to your post. Don't revel plot elements for a show without using spoiler tags. Not everyone may be as caught up with a series as you are. In this case, you ruined the ending of Cowboy Bebop for me. -r2[/color][/indent][/size]

[quote name='Kenshin DX][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen']Definetly kenshin from Samurai X not Rurouni Kenshin.When he was the Hitokiri Battosai . The way he kills so brutally and fast. His amazing speed and agility. He fights without mercy and kills in the most brutal ways.Kenshin definetly gets my vote.[/COLOR][/quote]
I second that one.
Hitokiri Battosai was the baddest *** of the bad *****.

I'll also have to add Sesshomaru. He's so cold, and so mysterious. And when he gets pissed off he turns into a demon.

And my favorite chick badass would have to be Jo from Burst Angel. She's awesome with guns, she has a 'tattoo' down her left arm and shoulder blade the appears when she gets mad and she wears chaps.

My favorite B.A....huh, well I guess if final fantasy would count, I'd have to say Sephiroth. Hell, he just keeps coming back, never dies no matter how the hell hard they try to kill him! But as for anime, I'll say Kenshin. The Hitokiri Battosai, not Rurouni, and (as was said) probally from the Samurai X OAV.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm....would Sephiroth be considered a bad *** character? lol guess he would...lol...even though I hate him for putting that [spoiler]sword into Cloud's body, [/spoiler]I still think he's a hottie!!
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]Mewprincess[/B], I added spoiler tags to your post. Please do not reveal aspects of a show that may spoil it for those who have yet to see it. For easy instructions on how to use spoiler tags just look at the sticky titled spoiler tags at the top of the section. Also, OtakuBoards is a discussion based forum so a little more explanation as to why you would consider Sephiroth to be a bada** character is important. So please put more effort into your posts. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hmmm.... So many badasses to choose from...and I can only choose a few... I guess...my Favorite badass character is Zack from FF VII-Last Order(An Anime) [spoiler]I saw him take down 20 Shinra Soldiers by himself and he went one on one with Sephiroth with no fear.[/spoiler] That my Friends is a Badass.

Guest Daxcheese
Saitoh from Rurouni Kenshin is hands down the coolest and baddest of the bad ***** in my book . Justice served with brute force . And unlike most other powerful anime characters , his sense of honour is wicked too . It doesnt matter how he wins a fight , as long as it is won . Ooooh , and the fact that he simply doesnt give a damn about most stuff ( Sanosuke's apparent rivalry ) makes him even badder . And hes supposed to be a good guy !