OtakuBoards

Serenity View [M-LVS]

Deadpool

[size=1][color=slategray]Char had nearly given Miloe a heart attack. She'd been so deep in thought that when he spoke to her, she nearly fell over. He seemed to think she was skipping class. Was that what she was doing? He continued to walk by her, attempting to make conversation. He didn't know what he was getting himself into.
"So, where are you off to?" Miloe looked at her feet, rubbing her bottom lip with her carefully painted thumb nail.
"... Jewelry..." She murmured after a moments hesitation.
"Didn't that class period start a good twenty minutes ago? Why are you so late?" She shot him a look as if saying, 'And what are you doing, then?' He laughed, apparently deciphering the look correctly. "Yeah, yeah. I was just waiting for someone." Miloe let her gaze fall back to the floor. They were only a few halls away from the Jewelry room. "You're not much of a talker, huh? You practically ignored me this morning when I introduced myself."
"... Sorry..."
"It's alright-,"
"Char," A voice called out. Miloe and Char stopped and turned around. It was Daemon again. It was almost like he had a tracker on Miloe, where she was, he'd turn up. He caught up to them. He opened his mouth to talk, "How long has Art been off the budget in this school?? I was postive I saw it listed when I signed up..."
"Oh, that..." Char started as the three began to walk. He seemed to be in deep thought, picking out what he was going to say. Art? Yeah... Miloe had seen it on the electives sheet. How could a decent school not have an art program. After all, Jewelry was an offspring of art.
"It... it was there..." Miloe replied before Char could explain anything.
"Good, at least I haven't started seeing things."[/color][/size]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Daemon nodded. "Then something is up. I thought I heard something when I left the principal's office. Wanna check it out after next class??" Daemon was already forming a plan...

OOC: Okay no one figures out anything is wrong witht eh school until later on

Char laughed. "A curious one arn't you. Yes there is an art class put the teacher had an car accident and they never got a replacement." He pulled out hsi phone and gave Derrick a phone call. "Meet me in Jewelry alright" He hung up as he turned to Dameon. "Hey the moniters on coming, that that hallway. It will get you to your class later on"

"thanks" Dameon took off down the hall

Char turned and walked into the class room and sat down at her table. He began messing with the stones and metals. "So what is your power? Don't show me just tell"

Guest tanukioh
OOC: can't they even get suspicious??? :P

Daemon nodded and took off down the hall. He stopped when he reached shop class, transmuting part of the wall into a bench so he could sit down. He stretched himself out and decided to take a small nap. there was still around 15 minutes of class left before the bell rang...

[size=1][color=slategray]Char had walked back to Jewelry class with Miloe. It felt strange considering she had only just first spoken with him a few minutes ago. Ms. Evans gave her a questioning look when the two walked into the room.
"I'm guessing you have a reason for leaving my classroom unexcused?" She said, leaning against her desk.
"There were just some things that needed to be taken care of, I guess," Char said. Ms. Evans raised an eyebrow.
"I see..." She replied. [i]Oh wow...[/i] Miloe thought. [i]That made it sound bad. Great, now she's going to think I'm a slut...[/i] Miloe returned to her original seat, Char following. She returned to sketching out her first ring plan. Char was playing with some of the stones.
"So what is your power? Don't show me just tell." He said out of nowhere. Miloe gave him a sideways glance. As if she'd be able to do it again, she had surprised herself back there with Pierrot. Since she was so inexperienced with her own powers.
"... I can... merge... with people. Can control their body movement.... use their powers... if they have any..." She said softly, staring down at her drawing. "... What about you?"[/color][/size]

"Wow, seems you got one of the stronger powers. If you are able to control it at least. I heard merging is hard as hell" He noticed the teahcer staring him down. He say down and looked over her shoulder at her sketch. "Me I have a rare talent that most think is a curse instead of a gift. I can use people's fears and make a varitey of things witht hem. I rarely use it since it kind of has a lasting effect on poeple."

"Iss" She finished up her sketch.

"I see you have a big fascination with rings." He motioned to her hands. "Attratced to shiny things huh?"

Guest tanukioh
Daemon woke up as the bell rang and went inside. He smiled and figured he'd impress his new teacher with a finished project before the tardy bell rang.

He snuck into the back and found several peaces of lumber, stacked them together, and prepared to transmute them all into a table. "what the hell are you doing?" Someone called to him.

"Well...er....I was.. ummm...." Daemon stammered. "Trying to make a table???"

Pierrot woke up and thanked the nurse. He's thinking what to do next and listing in his mind his priorties
1. Go to Next Class
2. Thank Miloe
3. Take a Nap
4. Skip Class
5. Annoy more people

While walking in the Hallway he met up with Miloe together with Daemon and Char. He first thanked Miloe and asked them "where are you guys headed to?"

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Courier New]The bell jolted Arcaine awake, she had slept through her Mythology class. She sighed and picked up her pack and went out into the hall.

She stood outside the door and looked down her schedule, she had Advanced Elemental Control next....

She looked at all the passing faces and finally spotted someone from her homeroom and walked over to them.

"Hey! Wait a minute!"

The three stopped for a second and kept going before she finally caught up with them.

"Um....Char! Yea, that was your name. Can you give me a bit of help here...I have no earthly idea where my next class is."

She flashed him her schedule and he just pointed to a hall they were passing.

"Down that hall, take a left, and out onto the playing field."

Arcaine grinned and swiped her schedule back.

"Miloe, Daemon," She nodded to each of them in turn "good to see you two again, and I'm off."

She turned down the hall and off to her next class.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=slategray]"Attracted to shiny things, huh?" Char pointed at her hands. Miloe held one of her hands up, twisting one of her rings around her finger. She gave him a small smirk and shrugged. The bell clamored, and the two got up.
Miloe was almost dreading her next class: Fatal Fusion Training. Apparently, whoever taught the class had a sence of humor.
In the hall, Pierrot seemed to pop up out of nowhere, thanking Miloe for her previous actions. She blushed, not really knowing what to do. Soon Char and Miloe were surrounded by Pierrot, Daemon, and Arcaine. It made her feel dizzy.
As soon as they gathered, however, they dispersed, needing to go their seperate ways due to their different training classes.
After Char finally said 'good-bye' Miloe was finally on her own again. Everything almost seemed too surreal. Being surrounded by people, practically ambushed, and time was actually going by... quickly. Compared to a normal day at normal school.
Miloe already knew where her specialty class was, she had checked out the room yesterday, before she had finished unpacking.
When she arrived, she was met by someone yelling at her in a friendly, yet aggressive manner. "Yo! New kid Miloe, is it? C'mere, kidlick," A woman with darkly tanned skin and dark brown hair said. Startled, Miloe froze and inspected her further. Fishnet top with a dark blue jacket that had sleeves that stopped about halfway down her arm. Short black skirt, bandaged leggings, brown combat boots. She looked so young, 19... 20? Was this her "fusion" teacher? First impression: Kick-ass.
The woman led Miloe into the room, grabbing at her hand.
"You're cute, huh Chase?" She directed the question to a boy that was sitting on top of the teacher's desk. It looked like this was the only other kid that could merge. He gazed at Miloe for a moment, then broke out into a toothy grin.
"Damn straight, Ash."
"What'd I tell you 'bout swearing? Huh?" But she said it more in a playful way. These two looked more like they were dating than student and teacher. The woman rounded on Miloe. "Anyway, I'm gonna be your teacher. Ashley Cross. Just call me Ash, Chase does. And Chase, by the way, is the only other 'fusionist' in this school currently. But, he's a different case then you, I suppose. You can fuse with people, correct? Chase fuses with objects... makes it part of himself temporarily. It's some pretty interesting stuff when you see him at it. But I think I'll be able to help you out, better, Miloe. I'm in the same boat as you. So... should we get started?"
It all happened so fast, Miloe was in awe. But she nodded, feeling better about this than she had before.[/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon was SOOOO bored. ever since the teacher had caught him, he had been made to do things the old fashioned way with hammers and nails. "I thought I was supposed to develope my powers here...." Daemon scowled, muttering to himself as the hammer fell on the nails. He missed and hit his thumb.

"KUUUUUUUUSOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" his voice rang throughout the school.

Pierrot suddenly heard a shout from a distance. He wondered who was that and went back slouching in his desk listening to Ms. Faner which is his teacher teaching him Biology which is about cells. He thought "What's this have to do with my power?"

He then stood up and asked the teacher "What's biology have to do with my powers?" The teacher replied "You really want to know?"
Pierrot:" Yeah!"
Ms. Faner:" Well but first make a report about Cell Regeneration"
Pierrot:" Oh man..."
Ms faner:" After you make that report I'll tell you what this has to do with your powers until no report no telling you or you can find it out for yourself"
Pierrot:" This is..."
Ms. Faner :" this is?"
Pierrot:" oh nothing"

Then goes another 30min lecture on Cell regeneration.

Guest tanukioh
The class for the next bell rang. "THANK GOD!!" Daemon shouted as he tore out of the room. He hadn't been able to go about using his powerst he entire class! what a rip off!!

Daemon checked his schedual "The next class is...Computers." He smiled. Maybe he could try to transmute a data file?? it wasn't exactly physical, but he figured the more control he had over his powers, the less likely someone would bully him like they used to.

Pierrot suddenly woke up upon hearing the ball rang and shouted "Finally!" and the teacher heard that and said "See me after class" Pierrot then bowed, sadly said "Yes ma'am..."

He then walked out of the room and ran through the hallways like someone who has won the lottery, shouts " Off to my next class!!"

While running he accidentally bumps Char and both of them hit hard of the ground....

OCC: i wonder what happened to the others...

[size=1][color=slategray]Ashley Cross, or Ash, as she prefered, hadn't accomplished anything so far in the... "lesson." Mainly it was her and Chase, a rather easy-going kid, had been joking around. Miloe sat by them mutely.
Chase looked over at Miloe. He gave her a sly little smile. She watched him apprehensively. "So, how 'bout we go out sometime? I know a good club a few blocks away-," He started, but Ash soon hit him over the head with her knuckles.
"Anyway..." She said, clearing her throat loudly. "How about we start today's lesson."
"And what do you have to teach, Ash? With you, so far, I've learned zip." Chase said, a sarcastic edge to his voice.
"When you first came to me, may I remind you, you couldn't control yourself at all. You were merging with desks, the lunch room food, chalk, and so on out of sheer embarassment. You couldn't even use these fusions to your advantage..."
"Okay, okay, whatever..." Chase mumbled.
"Right. How about you give Miloe a demonstration?" Ash said, finally taking control. But as soon as Chase got up to do anything, the bell rang. "Wow... that was quick... Chase! Look what you did. [I]Again[/I]. And even with a new girl... wasting my time." Ash exclaimed. She didn't sound angry, though. "Whatever, just get out of here."
The two mergers walked out of the class together. Chase completely ignored Miloe and stalked off, persuing a group of giggling girls. Miloe rolled her eyes.
Miloe remembered her class list... another elective was next. Her foods class. Good, she really wanted to make something chocolatey. Hunger was eating away at her stomach. She just hoped this environment was a little less... loud.[/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon sat down in front of the computer. he logged in and began to just play around on it. It had some bad lag. "Meh, this computer stinks..." he mumbled. then he got an idea. he tapped the tower and tried to transmute it into a better computer. Unfortunately something went wrong.

The computer exploded. Daemon lay on the ground, his face darkened with soot or whatever the hell that black powery crap was. "Uh-oh..........I think that was a bad idea....." Fortunately he was the only one in the room, so he got on a different computer. "I hope that one wasn't important..." he mutterd to himself.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]((I'm really sorry if I haven't been posting lately. My computer was down. And I'm so lost and I can't read all the post to figure out what's going on so can someone PM me and tell me, please and tell me what's going on[/COLOR][/FONT]?))

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='BlackTigerGurl][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]((I'm really sorry if I haven't been posting lately. My computer was down. And I'm so lost and I can't read all the post to figure out what's going on so can someone PM me and tell me, please and tell me what's going on[/COLOR][/FONT']?))[/quote]
OOC: already did. LOL

Daemon began to play around, making AMVs until everyone was in the classroom. No body seemed to pay much attention to the exploded computer. "I guess that's not unusual..." Daemon shrugged.

The teacher came in, and smiled. "I am Ms. Dugless. Welcome to Computers 101"

[size=1][color=slategray]OOC: Oh noes, poor neglected Serenity View. Let's not let this die so soon, deal?
----------------------------
Miloe's foods class was refreshing. She had done all the cooking back at home, so she had skills when it came to the kitchen. They didn't do much in class, mainly went over safety rules and so forth, but it had been enough to make her excited for tomorrow's class.

After foods, Miloe decided to skip her last two classes: Math and Field Hockey. She didn't feel like dealing with numbers and symbols flowing pointlessly in her brain, and physical fitness had always been on the shaky side with her. Though she enjoyed Field Hockey, she couldn't bring herself to run today. And with that, she hurried off toward her dorm room, planning to enjoy the rest of her afternoon curled up on her bed.[/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]OOC: Oh noes, poor neglected Serenity View. Let's not let this die so soon, deal?
----------------------------
Miloe's foods class was refreshing. She had done all the cooking back at home, so she had skills when it came to the kitchen. They didn't do much in class, mainly went over safety rules and so forth, but it had been enough to make her excited for tomorrow's class.

After foods, Miloe decided to skip her last two classes: Math and Field Hockey. She didn't feel like dealing with numbers and symbols flowing pointlessly in her brain, and physical fitness had always been on the shaky side with her. Though she enjoyed Field Hockey, she couldn't bring herself to run today. And with that, she hurried off toward her dorm room, planning to enjoy the rest of her afternoon curled up on her bed.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
Daemon finished up computer class easily enough, and in math he didn't really pay much attention. His mind was on his last class of the day: KENDO!!!

as the bell rang, Daemon flew down the halls, and slid right into Kendo class. He didn't have his weapon with him, so he transmuted one out of the floor, making sure to thin out the rest of the floor to fill the hole. "Good. now to wait for everyone else."

Daemon decided to meditate til everyone was here. The teacher announced that today there would be no practice, and that they all had the day off to meet eachother. "Ok..." Daemon sighed. He said his hellos to everyone and wandered outside. "Well that was a total bust..." he sighed.

OCC: yeah... let's keep this alive

Pierrot was looking forward in ending the day with his last class which is baseball. He can still remember that day when they performed for a baseball team. That was the first time he was amazed. He wanted to play but the ringmaster didn't let him. Pierrot: " this time no one is going to stop me."

Upon reaching to field he noticed that he was the only one there. An Idea came to him since he was the only one there, he used his powers to multiply himself to 15 and formed his own team versus his own clones.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon saw all the Pierrot's playing and called to them "Mind if I play?!" He didn't know if this was private of not. he didnt have a bat on him, but he figured he could make one out of rock or something. He got a strange feeling that he should hurry back inside soon, but he decided that fun was better than just talking inside.

Pierrot: "Sure why not... after all the more the merrier and besides it's not that fun by just playing with yourself" Damien: "Here i go, I'll be the Batter" Pierrot: "let the game start!"

When Damien stepped up the plate, he felt kinda eerie being surrounded by 15 Pierrots staring at him. the left right and center fielders, the pitcher, the umpire, the first second and third base guys (OCC: I don't know what they are called in baseball especially the first second third base guys, but you get the idea i just know that those positions exists) all of them grinning and staring at Damien.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon swung the bat a split second after the ball was released from Peirrot's hand. It wasn't a home run, but at least it was fair. He rounded the bases, and slid into third base. As he stood up, he noticed someone standing beyond the fence. 3 someones.

They looked strange, and seemed to be eyeing Daemon

Char watched from one of the windows, Deamon and Peirrot finish their game and depart. He noticed three mutants crossing over the field towards him after Peirrot left the area..Three mutants walked over to Daemon and one grapped him by the throat. Daemon's body began shaking as electricity was pulsed into his body making him go limp as he blacked out. Char noticed a needle being shopved into Daemon's arm. "Must be a anesthic" He hid behind the corner as one of the mutants turned to the school. "Shit" He began running down the hall. He slid to a stop as the last bell rang and kids were filling out of school. "Have to find the others." He spotted Mileo and the fire girl the only one he didn't introduce himself to. "Hey, Miloe, Fire chick. Hold up"