OtakuBoards

Serenity View [M-LVS]

Deadpool

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika opened her eyes her head pounding. She felt as if she'd been strapped down for a while. She sat up putting a hand to her head. Then an unfamiliar voice said to her," Ahh, you are awake now. How are you feeling?"

Mika turned to see a boy sitting by what appeared to be a small coat. "W-where am I," she asked looking around her.

"You are just in a dorm room. Hey, I'm Derrick. I'm one of the guys that saved you sort of."

"Saved me? From what?"

"Some other mutants like us that want to kill you because of your attitude and your powers. They were attacking you but Char saved you."

"Char? His name seems familiar," Mika said looking down at her feet. Her head was so hurting so bad but she couldn't remember much. Actually she couldn't remember even getting here at this school.

"It should be. You and him known each other for a while now," Derrick said with a heart warming grin. Mika had a chill sent down her spine from that grin. It appeared to be fake.

Before there was an real explaintion on what Mika was doing here, there was a loud raspy voice that yelled "Get her, dammit." Derrick immediatly got up from her side and headed to the door. He stopped about 2 feet from the door and turned to her.

"Coming?"

Mika nodded and got up from the coat, a bit groggy still, and walked over to Derrick. He opened the door and not to far away, were Daemon, Char, and Miloe, who was trapped in a cage looking as if she had just ran a 3 miled track race.

"Whose that," Mika asked getting closer to the small group looking at the trapped girl.

"That's one of the people that were trying to kill you," Derrick asked smiling at Daemon and Char who just smiled back at him.

"Are you sure? Her face seems...so...familiar. Like I seen it before...except.."

"Mika...you...can't....believe a...word they... are ...saying to you. It's all lies," Miloe said through desperate pants.

"Shut up! You are the only one lying here, you disgusting witch! I won't fall for your lies! Why should I fall for someone's lies who had tried to kill me," Mika said glaring at Miloe her eyes burning with pure hatred they seemed to be glowing red. She snapped her fingers and a burst of flames surrounded the cage.

"I should kill you."[/COLOR][/FONT]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OCC: sorry about that, it's just very hard to use words just to desrcibe fast actions.

Pierrot walking across the hall. feeling kinda wierd that's someone's watching him. He decided to go to the cafeteria and snatch some food to make his worries gone.

Char ,watching Pierrot from a monitor, said "this game of cat and mouse is about to end. Damien come with me, Derrick you stay here and guard the two."
The two of them left the room and headed towards the cafeteria.

Pierrot sitting down, relaxing his nerves with a cold drink of coffee. He suddenly heard some footsteps coming near him. Pierrot said to himself "Here they come... This is the first time i'd do this, so you owe me one" a voice inside him then answered "Heh! i knew you'd see things me way" he then removed his hat and make up. and drank the last bit of coffee left in his cup.

The two finally reached Pierrot and saw him sitting and facing the other side. Pierrot : "What took you guys?(smiled)" Char: "Hurry we have to find Miloe and Mika, heard they were in danger..." Pierrot: "Really? you know being a clown and working with many people you get to know different types of people. Some are kind while some are nasty. Some are benevolent while some are corrupted. And others are to deceiving just to get something." Char: "What are you talking about? We have to save Miloe and Mika!" Pierrot: "We're gonna save them, but not with you" he then stood up facing Damien and Char. the two were surprised to see Pierrot's face without make up and his hat and felt a cold chill down to their spines. Char said to himself "What's happening I manipualte fear and yet this guy give me fear..."

The Three of them prepared to start a battle.

[size=1][color=slategray]Miloe was left feeling defeated, the bars Daemon had transmuted caging her in. Daemon and Char had been having a struggled conversation, clearly over her, but she was tuning it out. She was so tired. A swift movement, however, made her snap back to reality. The door a few feet away had opened, and Mika and Derrick had now joined the crowd.
Mika seemed to be blaming Miloe for something. Trying to kill her? What?
"Mika... don't.... don't believe them, please..." Miloe said desperately.
"I should kill you..." Mika said, staring down at Miloe was hatred. "Witch." The flames were suddenly surrounding Miloe. Why did she have to know a fire conjurer?
She huddled up into a ball, trying to block out the sight. She was trying hard to fight back the tears, the word 'witch' still echoing in her mind. The heat of the flames was on her back. Smoke was starting to fill her lung. [I]No... don't want to die... gotta fight....[/I]
"Stop," Someone demanded. Derrick had pushed Mika's hands away from the bars. The fire had dispersed.
"Why?" Mika nearly screeched.
"We need her, we don't need her to have any injuries inflicted upon her. It would be a waste of good power," Derrick replied. He slipped his arm in through the bars, toward Miloe's trembling chin. He cupped his hand around her chin and brought her face forward. "Isn't that right, Miloe?"
"... What do you want from me? What are you [I]doing[/I]?... What the [I]fuck[/I] is [I]that[/I]?" She whispered, and pointed at Mika. In response, Mika kicked the bars.
"FUCK YOU!" She screamed. "Let me kill her, Derrick."
"[B]No[/B]." He said firmly. He let his gaze fall back to Miloe. "You want to know what we are doing? Fine. I'll tell you, for you will be apart of this cause very soon. We, here at Serenity View... are restoring the power to mutants. Restoring the importance. For too long humans have belittled us, classified and treated us as freaks... when it's really [I]them[/I] that are freaks. They are inferior. They deserve to be tortured for what they've done to us... all this time. Don't you agree?"
"[I]No[/I]. It's sick.... that's what it is. So.... you brainwash fellow mutants... to want to destroy humans? That's.... some pretty... pretty messed up shit." Miloe replied. Derrick smiled at her softly.
"And that's exactly the reason why we must... 'brainwash', as you say, our fellow mutants. It's because of that exact attitude. You're next, Ms. Rouge," Derrick said silkily. Energy or no energy, this was her time. She had to do something. Miloe's hands flew to Derrick's wrists. Her arms melded with his.
"I don't think so," Miloe said, pulling him closer to her through the bars. His eyes widened, realizing he was no longer in control of his arms. Miloe shoved herself through the bars and fused with him. Mika stepped back as Miloe swaggered toward her in Derrick's towering body.
"Oh, shit... CHAR!!!" She screamed.
"A little too late to call for backup, I think..." Miloe said. "Let's take Derrick's powers for a little joy ride." She held up his hand. Apparently she'd done something, because the shine in Mika's eyes were gone, they were clouded over.
"I... I... I can't see!" Mika yelled. Miloe took this opportunity to run at Mika, whom was flailing her arms, blind as a bat. Miloe jabbed her in the neck, hard, then slammed her head into a nearby wall. She let Mika fall, unconscious.
"I'll come back for you later," Miloe whispered, heading down the hall, still in complete control of Derrick.[/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon felt a itchy on the back of his head, and he reached up to scratch..."what the---what's this?" he asked as his finger came accross the chip in his scull.

"Nothing, leave it alone," Char comanded.

"This...is this what's making me do these things??" Daemon demanded "I WANT IT OUT!!"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed][I]I don't know who I am anymore. Who am I? I don't care who I am anymore. But why? Because...I just don't. Who am I? I guess....I'm a nobody. Why? Because no one understands me. Everyone hates me! Those aren't your thoughts. Then...whose thoughts are they?[/I]

Mika slowly started to awaked from her slumber. She felt a great pain in the back of her head where Miloe had thrown her.

"Damn witch," she said as she slowly started to stand up. She placed a hand behind her head to rub the spot that was swore when she felt something in the back of her head. It was hard.

"What's this," she asked herself. [I]It's nothing,'[/I]said a voice inside of her head. [I]'You must find Miloe and brang her back.[/I]

Mikat then realized that it was still a bit dark. She snapped her fingers together and a small flame formed in her hand. She walked down the hallway calling out Miloe's name still having a sicken feeling with the thing that was in the back of her head.

"What is it? Why is it in my head? What's going on with me,''she kept asking herself. But everytime those thoughts came to her head that voice would always answer her questions. [I]It's nothing. There is nothing in your head. It is just all in your head. Nothing is wrong with you. You are just still a bit dazed that someone was trying to kill you.'[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

Pierrot on the other hand was confused on the way that Damien and Char acting. It seems that they were fighting against each other. Pierrot thinking that this was his chance so he charged towards them. Damien suddenly transmuted the floor into spikes surrounding Damien and Char stopping Pierrot on his tracks. Damien :" Stay out of this!" Char: "Don't you dare take it off!" Damien: "Fuck You! (removing the Chip on the baCk of his neck) I have my own will and you can't control me or whatsoever" Char: "It seems you're too hard to control." Pierrot: "So... Damien's just been brainwashed then I'll leave Char to you Damien, I"ll rescue the others" Damien then gave Pierrot a thumbs up and Pierrot left the cafeteria

Char caught Derrick by the arms and stared into his eyes. He pushed Miloe's fears of her childhood and of her dying. She fell out of Derrick as they both hit the floor. Char smiled as he advanced on her, making her back up to the wall. Mika came up on the other side of him. "How does it feel to lose?"

Miloe smiled. "I haven't lost" She grabbed two cables connected to the machine and ripped them out then stuck them to Char sending a surge of electricty through him as he hit the far wall. He grabbed his head. "Where the hell am I?"

Pierrot then suddenly rushed in the scene kicking Char at the back, grabbing Miloe by the hand and dragged her away from them.
Char stood up and ordered the rest to catch those two.

Pierrot and Miloe running, Pierrot: "So are you alright?" Miloe: "yeah, thanks" Pierrot :"If i saw Char and Damien back at the cafeteria, what is he doing here?" Miloe: "What?! you saw Damien... this is kinda confusing... if Char is there, what is he doing here or vise versa?" Pierrot: "I don't know but right know we have to lose them, find a safe spot and we'll discuss what'll we do" MIloe: "Right!"

[size=1][color=slategray]OOC: mushrumluvr, your posts seriously confuse me. When someone is somewhere else, according to your post, they are automatically in a new place. I... I'm not even going to go into it. Trying to decode all this shit is like being on a bad acid trip. So, sorry, I'm just ignoring that post. Besides, it sort of defeats the purpose of my whole being. Miloe doesn't run away when needed. >>
And... Sazabi... who is Vincent? XD If you mean Char, then apparently you are mixing up him and a character from another RPG. Don't do that to me, it screws me up. Lol.
-----------------------

After being forced out of control of Derrick, Miloe built up as much energy as she could, just to grab the cables to the machine. That machine [I]had[/I] to be what was doing all this, it just had to. An electric current went through Char, throwing him back against the wall. Everyone was watching, Mika, Daemon, Derrick, and Miloe. Hoefully she hadn't killed him, she didn't want that on her record.
Char got up, rubbing his head. "... Where the hell am I?" He asked. Mika and Derrick suddenly rounded on Miloe.
"Look what you did!" Derrick said.
"Trying to kill everyone else, now, huh? You little bitch!" Mika yelled. They lunged at her.
"Daemon... Char...! Help me out!" Miloe yelped and she dodged them.
"Help you with what...? Who are you?" Char demanded. Daemon pulled him up.
"Shut up and just do as she says," Daemon replied.
"... Daemon, you take Mika... I can't really deal with fire right now..." Miloe said while passing him, still a little shaky because of Char stirring up her memories.
"Right."[/color][/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]"Oh, you really think you can take me on," Mika said grinning at Daemon.

"Yes, I think I can," he replied with a grin.

"Let's see about that one." Mika saw that a small spark had started from the electric current that had knocked out Char for a few. A small grin grew upon her face as she glanced at Daemon.

"What?"

"You'll see," she said as she started to manipulate the small fire making it grow at her will. She could feel the fire flowing through her body. Her becoming one with it. The flames grew big, engulfing her in their wonders. "This is my power. To control the flames of Hell," she said with a sinster smile," Still want to take me on?"[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: Sorry about that. I was still buzzing when I got home. Didn't mean for the inconvience. And I agree with Blase. Mushrumluver. Youir posts make no sense in hell what so ever and your have been fucking up the storyline. As the creator of this rp and for benfit of the others, your character is no longer in this rp.

Char watched as the four people began squaring off against each other. "What the hell is going on?" Suddenly a wave of memories came upon him, his past life, when he first reached the school, and the chip and what he had done afterwards. Then he recoginzed the faces. "Shit" Derrick stood over Miloe who was obviously having a hard toime after being forced apart. "Hey Derrick, I want her"

Derrick watched him stand up and brush himself off. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but your not" A huge snake came around from behind Char. "i know your little fear of these" The snake became bigger as it spread its hood and beared its huge fang. Poison dripped from its mouth as it sent Derrick into the wall. Sparks went up as Derrick landed on the wires and was shocked to death, "I did not mean for that to happen" He help Miloe up as a huge wave of fire came off of Mika. "We have to deactivate thye chips in them"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika looked at Derrick her mouth opened in shocked. She looked over at Char her face red with anger.

"You bastard," she screamed the flames bursting wild. She put both of her hands together to make a giant fire ball that she through at both Char and Miloe.

"Watch out," he said dodging to the side. Miloe had jumped to the other side.

"Miloe, help me out here," Char shouted jumping from pistoled launched fire balls.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1][color=slategray]OOC: Oopsies, almost forgot about this. >> * feels bad*
------------------

Miloe was left shocked at the sudden death of Derrick. But she couldn't grieve for him for long, there was still Mika to deal with. A huge ball of flame hurdled at her and Char. Derrick's death had completely side tracked her from Daemon, leaving her in a vulnerable situation from behind.
Mika blasted more fire balls toward Char, making him yell out to Miloe. Yet, she just stood there. Mika acknowledged that fact that she was immobile, Mika smirked.
"Ready to face the flames, witch?" Mika jeered, creeping closer to her. When Mika was a foot away from her, Miloe returned the smirk.
"Not quite... Daemon, [I]NOW[/I]!" Miloe yelled.
"Huh?" Mika spun around, but was too late. Daemon lunged what appeared to be a staff into her stomach. "Oof!" Miloe rushed forward, fusing in with Mika.
"Char," She called out in Mika's voice. "Get one of those wires ready... just... let's try not to kill this one... okay?" She said shakily. She realized just how awful that sounded as soon as it came out of Mika's mouth. Char didn't reply, but nodded and held up on of the wires carefully. Miloe moved Mika forward and as soon as she got close enough to the wire, she fell back out of her. Char threw the wire at Mika before she could realize what was going on.
"Ahh!" She let out when the wire touched her. She collapsed onto the floor and Miloe, Char, and Daemon rushed forward.
Mika blinked up at them. "Wha-?" Miloe sighed and reached into her pocket, bringing a cigarette up to her slightly parted lips.
"That's it then. It's over," Daemon said.
"Not quite," Miloe replied.
"What do you mean?"
"She means, the rest of the school," Char said.
"Yeah, if this was as hard as it was with just a few people... there is no way in fucking hell I am tackling a whole school of brain washed mutants," Miloe stated. They all stayed quiet for a moment as Mika started to remember what went on.
"Oh Jesus," Mika grumbled, massaging her temples.
"Can't say I can believe in him after something like this..." Miloe said, the unlit cigarette resting in the corner of her mouth. Mika looked up.
"Need a light?" She asked, snapping her fingers, creating a small flame. "I mean, it's the least I could do... I just tried to kill you..." Miloe looked at her cautiously, then held the cigarette to the flame and brought it back to her lips. Char and Daemon just watched them, Daemon smiling faintly.
"What?" Miloe asked, giving Daemon a questioning look.
"Never heard you talk to so freely and [I]aggresively[/I], for that matter," Daemon replied.
"Heh, don't get used to it. I think this is the only day I'll break the mold."[/color][/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika stood up slowly walking away from the group. She rested her hand on a wall trying to regain her breath and her insanity. Images of what had happened flashed through her mind, like a nightmare that she wished would go away.

"Hey, are you okay," said Char walking up to her.

Mika quickly turned around whiping her face with her sleeve. "I'm fine."

"Hey, are you...crying,"Daemon asked approaching her now.

"I don't cry,"she shouted raising a threating fist at him.

"Okay, okay. I got ya."

Mika folded her arms under her breast and looked at the few people around her. "So what are we going to do about the rest of the people in this school?"

"I really don't know. It's going to be hard to stop a school of brainwashed students," Char said thinking a bit.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"You think!" Mike seemed back to her fiery self.

"I say we get out of here first" Char watched the nod of heads. "Hold on Daemon." Char grabbed on of the wires. "Sorry about this but have to deactivate it since you are still fighting it" He zapped Daemon and pulled the shorted chip out then threw his own to the ground with it followed by Miloe's and Mika's. "Follow me" He made his way up the stairs and pushed open the wall. He made his way down the hall and was about to go around the corner when he crouched and held his hand out.

Miloe seemed confused. "What..."

Char held his ahnd over her mouth and peeked around the corner to see two rows of mutants marching down the hallway. "What are we going to do abotu that. We aren't strong enough to take them all out."

[size=1][color=slategray]"... holy shit... do they just go into robot mode on command or something?" Miloe whispered, pushing Char's hand away from her mouth. "I'm not dealing with that... I'm getting out of here... I've used up enough energy today..." Miloe said quietly, making a movement to get up.
"No," Char hissed. "They'll be after us anyway."
"Well, what do you expect me to do? I can't fight like this. And like you said, what are we supposed to do? There is only four of us..." Miloe replied.
"Well, we have to do [I]something[/I]," Mika joined in on the hushed conversation.
"Yeah, they're getting closer..." Daemon added.
"Couldn't we just... pretend to have the chips or something?" Mika asked.
"... Would they be able to see through it?" Miloe directed the question to Char.
"How should I know?"
"Well... you were sort of high in the operation for awhile, there..." Miloe replied. Char shrugged. "So, what do you say? Should we try it out?"[/color][/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]"Why not," Mika said with a shrugged, "Besides, if they start to come on to us, I'll just blow their brains out." With that said, a small flame burst into her hand, a sinster smile spreading across her face.

"There is no need for that, Mika," Char said grasping her hand till the fire was out. "How do you think you could handle them all all on your own."

"It's just a thought."

"A thought that hopefully we would not have to come to,"Char said with a concern look in his eyes.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Char had no idea what to do. He suddenly smiled. "Daemon make a wall blocking this hall so they can't see us" The wall went up in the nick of time. "Damn that was too close" He listened for them to go past. Alright lets go." The wall dropped as they ran down the halls until they reached the front door. Char peeked through the window and sunddenly hit the gound. "Not this way" He ran up the stairs into the school lab and opened one of the windows. "I know where the school garage is or at least where they keep the bikes" He hopped out of the window and rolled when he hit the ground. He waited for the rest to follow then pointed to a small garage. "That is where we need to go. There are only two bikes so we have to double up"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika just stared at the bikes. She hasn't ridden one of those in years and she knew that she probable had forgotten how to ride one.

"Who can ride a bike well," Mika asked feeling a bit stupid of herself. Of course Char and Daemon raised their hand. Miloe on the other hand didn't.

"Why you ask Mika," asked Char.

"No reason. Lets just get there without getting caught," she said a low growl forming in the bottom of her throat.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Char smiled. "Calm down, there is nothing to worry about" They made their way into the garage and over to the bikes before them. Char climbed onto a sleek black Kawaskai Ninja and turned the key. The bike came ot life as Char smiled. "Hurry up and saddle up we got to get out of here and figure away to stop this army of grainwashed mutants before they do some serious damage to the city"

OOC: Sorry its so short but I didn't have much to go off of. Tankioh has been banned so we need to powerplay his person for him until he gets a new account a comes back.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika jumped onto the back of the bike Char just had started.

"Aren't there any helmets," she asked overpowering the engine of the bike.

"I don't see any. Don't worry, your safe with me," Char said with a smile.

'Whatever,'was Mika's only thought. She turned and saw Deamon start up another bike and Miloe hopping on the back. She prayed that they all stayed safe.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Char immediatly Went into a wheelie making Mika grabbed around him for dfear life as he knocked down the garage door and took off into the street. White smoke was left behind him as he took off down the road.

"Are you trying to kill us?" She caught him across the back of the head as Char laughed. "You think that is funny don't you." she caught him again

"Not so much of a tough once your caught off guard" He let out a laught as he was hit agian" oaky i;m sorry"

"Better be"

"So where is your house. We can't stay at mine since my parents would turn my in. Or is your house even safe"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika didn't speak for a while. Images of her past were flying through her head. Flooding into her like a tsunami that she couldn't control.

"Hey, are you alright,"Char asked when Mika didn't answer after a while.

"I have no home to go to. I...set it to flames killing my mother and all my belongings inside,"she said this with a soft cracked voice. A feeling started to form deep inside her. A feeling that she tried to hide for the past several years. She tried to swallow it back down but she couldn't.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Char frowned and slowled down a little. Miloe and Daemon where no were behid them. "i think i lost them" He pulled into a hotel and walked up to the clerk. "I want... hold on" He ran back outside and gently put an arm on Mika's shoulder. "Hey everything will be alright, we all make mistakes."

"i know"

"We are going to stay here for a while. Do you want your own room or what?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]"It doesn't mind to me. Whatever you have money for."

Char nodded and went back inside paying for everything. Mika just sat there on the bike for a few minutes. 'I wonder were the others are,'she thought to herself. 'Plus, why am I here? Why am here in the first place? They should of just kill me when they had the chance. I have no control over my powers. I could kill anyone with just one blink of an eye."

"C'mon Mika. Let's get inside," Char said from inside.

"Coming,"she said getting up finally and walking inside.[/COLOR][/FONT]