OtakuBoards

Serenity View [M-LVS]

Deadpool

[size=1][color=slategray]OOC: Sorry for my absence, I've been on a trip to Washington D.C. and New York. Time was tight, so there wasn't any time for me to get onto a computer. Well, I'm back now, so... hopefully the three of us can keep it going til the end. Eh.
------------

Miloe had her arms wrapped around Daemon securely, resting her head on his back. The rumbling from the motorcycle was strangely relaxing. Apparently she had dosed off, because before she knew it, they had stopped moving.
"Hey, Miloe?" Daemon said softly.
"Hmm?" She replied groggily, letting go of him and sitting straight.
"I... I think we lost Char and Mika."
"[I]What[/I]?" She snapped to attention, looking around their current surroundings. Trees. And lots of them.
"I was following them, but I guess I took a wrong turn or something... and now..." He looked around hopelessly.
"... Do you... know where we are?" Miloe asked.
"Apparently the woods."
"No... I mean.... like... are we near... any towns?" She said, "So... we could find a place to... you know, stay."
"I don't know, Miloe. Why? Do you have an idea?" Daemon responded, shifting his position so he was facing her.
"We... we could crash at my place.... the town where I live is... is only about twenty miles from Serenity View," She offered.
"That'd be nice, but I don't even know if we are anywhere [I]near[/I] the town Serenity View is in. We need to find Char and Mika, soon," He said, turning back around and starting the motorcycle back up.[/color][/size]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Char SMiled as he against the door in their one bed room. "He didn't have the money for anything else since he had to worry about food and gas. He watched Mka's back as she tossed and turned at random times in the bed. [I]Well at least I am not hte only one having a hard time going to sleep[/I] He thought to himself. He closed his eys and let his head drop.

[I]I have to find Miloe and Dameon.....[/I]

OOC: Since tankioh is not coming back Blase will you have something happen to his character like a group of the brainwashed mutants attack ya'll or something.

[QUOTE=Sazabi]
OOC: Since tankioh is not coming back Blase will you have something happen to his character like a group of the brainwashed mutants attack ya'll or something.[/QUOTE]
OOC: I'll play tanukioh's character. O.o I'm his buddy. and he said I could.

Daemon gazed around. had Char and Mika gone this way? He had no idea. "Miloe, I'm starting to think the best idea would be to have THEM find US, and trap them. I know a place I used to crash at around here. It's got lots of raw materials to transmute to food and shelter..."

Miloe sighed. "I guess it's ok, but my place would be more comfertable..."

Daemon smiled. "Trust me, my place will be much better." There was a little shine in his eyes that said everythign was going to be alright. As he drove over to his old stomping grounds, he began to wonder why he had ever bothered to go to that cursed school in the first place...

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Sweat was trickling down Mika's back and around her face. She was dreaming the day she killed her mother. The day it all happened. The dream was more like a reality then just a dream, a nightmare. It was as if the place was on fire in front of her.

"Mika! Mika, wake up! Wake up," she could hear someone shout in her dream. The voice sounded so familiar. Then it came back to her.

"Char,"she could her herself say,"What's going on?"

"You got to wake up,"she heard him say faintly.

Mika made herself open her eyes. She wanted to be away from this nightmare. But to her shock, when she opened her eyes, she was surround in flames. The hotel they were in was covered in flames and they were coming from her.

"Mika, stop this," she heard Char said who was spraying himself with some water.

Mika was looking this way and that, seeing the flames darting from her hands. "I...I ..I can't," Mika said terrified.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I..I..I can't control it," she yelled her eyes turning red now. "It's taking over me! Help meh!!"[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: yeah its fine to take control of his character.

Char was freaking out, he had burns up and down his amrs, chest and back. Mika was standing up as she was begining to lost control of her powers. "Shit what do I do" suddenly a blast of fire caught him in the chest sending him through the wall and into the hallway. Dead guest who had died of fire or smoke were laying in the hallway. Char tied the cloth around his head tighter to filter out as much smoke as possible.

"Help me!" Mika's screams were just enough to keep Char from passing out.

"Sorry about this" He ran at her and took her out he window, the glass cutting into his skin as he held onto her. His burns grew worse as they plummeted several stories into the pool. Seconds before they hit...Char kissed Mika on the lips as a cloud of steam came over the area shoruding it in mist.

[size=1][color=slategray]OOC: How romantic, Sazabi. XD
------------------

Silently wishing that she should go home, Miloe secured her arms back around Daemon's waist as they took off again. She had hoped they could find a way back to her house, so she could see her father and younger brother. It seemed like it had been forever since she had parted from them to start her new life at Serenity View. But, she knew she wouldn't be able to see them until this hell was over.
After awhile, the motorcycle's humming ceased. Miloe detatched herself from Daemon to get a better look.
"What do you think?" He asked, looking back at her.
"..." She didn't reply, just stared blankly ahead.
"Look, I know you want to go back to your house, but this is the best I can do. Sorry." He watched her until she finally nodded. Then he kicked out the stand and hopped off the bike. Miloe stayed stationary, hugging herself. Apparently she had returned to her normal self, the aggresive impulses had subsided.
Daemon walked around for a bit, checking things out, then returned to the side of the motorcycle. He held his hand out to Miloe.
"You coming or what?"[/color][/size]

Miloe didn't say anything, so Daemon looked back at the house and sighed. Over the time he had been gone, it had fallen into disrepair. the walls had holes and the roof was caving in. "It was a lot better when I left it.." he said. "This time I'll have to build it better."

Miloe gave him a strange look, as Daemon touched the walls, transmuting them back to the perfect state he had left them in. Some of the wood had rotted away, so he filled the holes with rock, and fused it all together. "Done." Daemon smiled, stepping back from the house. It looked almost like some of the houses in town, except for the strange rock patterns necesity had created.

"Ready for the grand tour?" Daemon asked, smiling as he usually did.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika felt the cold rush of the water surrounding her as she hit the pool's water. Her mind went foggy as the water taking out her uncontrolable powers. Her eyes closed as she fell deeper into the pool.

Then her eyes flew open as she awoken. She flarred her arms out trying to swim to the top, trying to get some air. But she had no strength left. Her attempt to stay a float was lost.

Then, she felt strong arms wrap around her waist pulling her up to the surface. In a scared attempt to stay alive, she wrapped her arms around Char's neck. They both raised up to the surface water trickling down their faces.

"Are you okay,"Char said pushing back his hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Mika said panting.

"Alright then, let's swim back," Char said looking really shy.

"Um...about that," Mika said looking down at the water," I can't swim..." :animeswea [/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: i do what I can

IC: Char smiled. "You can blow up entire cities but you can't swim. i am going to have to teach you one day" Bullets hit the water next to them as the owner came out with a shotgun.

"Out of the pool now"

Char turned on his back as he took Mika to dry land. The gun was instantly pointed at Char's head.

"You freaks, look at what you did to my hotel. You should all die for what you are" He cocked the gunh. "You two will be the first..."

Char flipped the gun and shot the man in the chest sending a spray of blood into the air. He stood motionless as he looked at the dead man, the gun fell from his arms as he went to his knees. "I killed someone...on perhaps. Derrick was an accident but I actuallly killed someone..."

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika watched the whole scene her eyes wide. She say the blood spray the pool like a small fountian of water. She heard Char scream out," I killed someone. I actually killed someone!"

"Char,"she whispered her heart feeing with sorrow for him," It's not your fault. He would of killed us if you hadn't. It was self-defense. That's all."

"But I could of done something else instead of killing him. I could of stopped the bullet or something," he screamed.

"Char,"Mika started but she didn't know what to say. She felt her attempts would of been useless.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1][color=slategray]"Ready for the grand tour?" Daemon asked, smiling at Miloe.
"... I suppose so," She said finally, jumping off the motorcycle. "... Nice repair job..."
"Are you being sarcastic or do you actually mean it? You're sort of a hard one to understand, you know?" Daemon said, leading her to the front door.
"... I get that a lot."
"Hmm... well, anyway. I think I did a pretty decent job. I just hope there is still some good food in here..."
They both stepped inside and walked down a short hallway to what appeared to be the living room. It was a small house, but Miloe figured you didn't need much space when you lived by yourself. Or, at least, since Daemon hadn't spoken of his family, she had automatically guessed he'd been on his own.
"So... how long were you here by yourself?" Miloe questioned quietly, making her way over to a couch. Daemon flipped on a lamp and sat down next to her.
"About three years." He didn't look at her.
"... Why were you by yourself?"
"Family problems. School problems." He was staring down at his knees.
"... So, really... you mean... [I]you[/I] were the problem," Miloe blurted.
"Damn it, Miloe," Daemon stood up suddenly, facing the wall, avoiding her eyes. "I don't want to be interrogated, got it?"
"Is... is that why you always act so cheerful... fun? ... I can tell when people are faking it, I guess... maybe it's because I spent my whole life just... observing.... As you can guess... I was never... never really the talker," Miloe said, staring at his back.
"What exactly are you trying to get at?" Daemon spun around, returning her gaze. She looked down at her hands instead.
"... Nothing. Sorry... nevermind."
"Whatever," Daemon replied, walking away towards the kitchen. "You hungry?"

---------------------
OOC: How did tanukioh get banned, anyway? [/color][/size]

OOC: "Poor post quality..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daemon stepped into the kitchen. most of the food in the fridge was out of date and no longer good. "Time to check the pantry..." he sighed as he opened the door. "So, Miloe, do you like pasta??" he asked as he tossed all kinds of noodles onto the table. "That's about the only thing we've got til I can go out and get more. Trust me, transmuted food tastes crappy"

Miloe sighed "I guess pasta will be ok..." Shin nodded and got to work, cooking the best pastas he had. He also took some spices and sauces he had canned which where still edible and heated them up. This was the first meal he'd fixed without transmutation in about a year. He hoped he hadn't gotten rusty.

[size=1][color=slategray]OOC: Bummer. Anyway, I noticed this hasn't been posted in for four days... *revives RPG* Now post. >:O
-------------------

Miloe sat down on a stool and rested her elbows on the table. She hadn't meant to offend Daemon earlier, so she hoped she hadn't. He was busy making the pasta, he looked so concentrated, she just had to smile. He looked up from the stove.
"What?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"... nothing..." Miloe looked away. He turned back around and set out a pan full of sauce to heat up. After a few more minutes of silence, Daemon turned back around. He had two plates of hot pasta in his hands. He handed one to Miloe and retrieved a stool for himself. The two of them ate hungrily, being as they were clearly starving from the lack of food so far.
"Is it okay?" Daemon asked when he had finished.
"... it's great..." Miloe replied, taking another bite.
"Hmmm..."
"... [I]what[/I]?" Miloe asked, losing her patience.
"Nothing. Sorry," Daemon said. She took another bite then got up.
"Jeez... talk about awkward...." She mumbled, then walked back out into the living room, leaving Daemon to clean up the kitchen.[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: I just got back from Dad's. I was there for 2 weeks. O_O() EVERYONE POST!!! PLEASE O_O

Daemon sighed and began transmuting the room clean. What was wrong with him? Why was he feeling so down? Normally he would be having a blast pranking or doing something nice for Miloe, but right now he just felt...empty. Was it because he had been controlled? Or was it that he was back in this house? what was wrong?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]OOC: I know this is a late post but I still want to continue this. Sazabi, you need to post, soon!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Mika's mind, it felt as if she's been sitting by the pool for hours trying to think of some way to comfort Char in his time of needs. But in reality, it has only been a few minutes.

She knew the hurt Char was feeling but Char wasn't feeling the hurt she had felt when she killed her own mother. Seeing the reaction on Char's face when the body hit the concret, was the same reaction she had when she saw her mother's body burn in the fire.

Mika felt hot warm tears running down her face like a running river. Her heart felt like it was on fire, not only for her, but for Char as well.

"Char," she screamed out her hands holding her chest her head down. "It wasn't your fault! It wasn't your fault! Nothing was your fault!"

Char awaken from his daze just to look at Mika who appeared to be having a breakdown.

"It wasn't your fault. Things happen for a reason. It was your fault,"she said tears falling down her face into the redness of the pool water.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Char forwned as he looked at his hands on the ground. A thin sheet of ice was starting to spread out. He tried to find his normal gift of fear but couldn't locate it anywhere within him. All he felt was cold.

[B]"Char are you okay?"[/B]

He slowly walked over to the pool without saying anything and touched the water with his fingers. Instantly the entire pool was a solid block of ice. [B]"I don't know if this is good or bad?"[/B] He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was extremely warm and almsot felt like it was melting him. He turned to see that his shoulder was still there.

[B]"What happened? Where is you other gift?"[/B]

Char shrugged.[B] "I have no clue whatsoever. When I shot the guy I though my body was going cold from the shock but ti seems like it just morphed the gift into another. I really didn't like my gift to began with. I couldn't save I could only hurt"[/B] He held his hand up as a flower of ice grew from it. [B]"This I can help people"[/B]

[B]"I have never heard of another power changing into another"[/B]

[B]"Join the club"[/B] He looked around and reached into his pocket. [B]"I think we should go look for the others"[/B] He tossed the keys in the air and caught them. [B]"You want to drive[/B][B]?"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika just stared and Char as she watched him make a rose out of ice.

"I have never heard of another power changing into another"

"Join the club" He looked around and reached into his pocket. "I think we should go look for the others" He tossed the keys in the air and caught them. "You want to drive?"

Mika was bewildered that he would ask such a thing. Of course she didn't want to drive cause she didn't know how.

"Are you insane," she shouted at him," I don't know how to drive that. I would end up killing us both."

"C'mon. Give it a shot," he insisted tossing the keys at her which she caught clumsly.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Char sat down on the bike behind her. [B]"Grab the handles"[/B] He watched her hesitantly grab the handle bars. He gently put his beside hers. "Put your foot on the lever on the side and kick down on it. He smiled as she tried several times but to know avail. He gently poked her in the side making her kick harder and the bike started. [B]"See you can do it"[/B]

[B]"Now I just twist on the handle?"[/B]

[B]"Yep.."[/B] He slowly put his fingers on the brakes just in case. She slowly twisted the handle making the bike lurch forward and immediatly she let go as Char pulled on the brakes bringing the bike to a stop. [B]"Your fine...try again just don't let go like before" [/B]

[B]"Okay" [/B] She let out a deep breath and tried again. The bike slowly got up to speed as Char helped her turn onto the street.

[B]"See. Your doing great" [/B]

She let out a laugh as they cruised down the road at a steady paced.

Char smiled as he kept his head over her shoulder incase he had to take over, but like he figured she caught on quick. He quietly spoke to himself.[B] "At least she's happy and smiling again"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Daemon decided to forget everything that had happened. He only wanted to be happy again. "I'll be right back!!" Daemon shouted, running outside. He had an idea. Something that would cheer both Miloe and himself up.

"o...k...." Miloe said quietly, feeling quite confused.

Daemon checked to make sure no one was watching, and then began to transmute. Flowers, sapling trees, and herbs where all on his list of ingrediants. In a few minutes, Daemon had constructed the worlds first tulip-rose-and-apple-bush. "I need to come up with a better name..." he said to himself as he carried his creation inside.

If he had bothered to pay attention, he would have known that the light from the transmutation could have given away his location, but he no longer cared about caution. he only wanted to be happy again.

"CHECK OUT WHAT I MADE!!" Daemon called happily, as he entered the house.

"Oh my god..." Miloe gasped. Daemon wondered if she meant "Oh my god it's beautiful," or "Oh my god it's hideous!"

[size=1][color=slategray]When Daemon rushed in with... whatever it was, Miloe was rather, well, bewildered.
"Oh my God...." She stopped, then smiled slightly. "What... [I]is[/I] that?" Then let out a little laugh. Daemon shrugged.
"Tulip-rose-and-apple-bush?" He said, unsure himself. "Like it?"
"Yeah... it's great," She smiled, gazing at the oddly beautiful plant. Miloe saw him blush slightly. "... Are those apples... edible?" He looked back at the plant.
"Hmm... I don't know. Want to try it out?" He set the plant on the floor. Miloe slid off the couch and positioned herself in front of the plant.
"Umm... I'm not so sure... You go first. And if you don't die.... I'll know it's safe," She said.
"How thoughtful," Daemon replied and laughed.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika could feel the wind in her hair, as her and Char cruised down the street. She couldn't believe she was the one actually driving this bike. Never in her life could she imagine herself doing this.

"This is great, Char," Mika yelled over at him trying to out beat the loud roaring of the motor. "Now if only you could teach me how to swim."

"In time I will," Char replied with a bit of a smile on his face. "Let's just focus on finding Daemon and Miloe, okay?"

Mika nodded but didn't say anything. She was trying to stay focus on the road and not other things.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"In time I will," Char replied with a bit of a smile on his face. "Let's just focus on finding Daemon and Miloe, okay?"

A flash of light caught Char's eyes. "That was him. He did a transmutation." They rounded a corner as Char saw something that bothered him. A helicopter was flying there as well painted in urban camo. "That's not good. Stop, I think I need to drive"

Mika stopped the bike and hopped on the back then gribbed on tight as Char slmamed the gas. The bike's rear wheel slid creating a loud screech and a cloud of smoke smelling of burnt rubber. The bike went into a wheelie as Char tore down the road that came into a flat out stretch and a dead end. Char came to a stop and let out a low whistle. The end was nothing more then a steel barrier that kept people from dropping off the small cliff.

A little house could been seen a little ways away from the bottom which was where the copter was heading. "Damn't" Char paused then backed the bike up to the end of the straight away. Mika suddenly caught wind of what he was thinking. "You better not" Char smiled. "I know perfectly well what I am doing" He put his hand down on one side of the bike and made a ski out of ice then did the same thing on the other side.

"char if you do, I swear to God i am going..." Char hit the gas before she could finish. "I have to tell you somthing. I have no idea what I am doing" As they almost reached the barrier, Char stuck out his hand creating a road on ice before them, that slowly began to slope downward so they didn't fly off into the air. The ice slope went steeper and steeper as the bike slid down the makeshift road. The rpm gauge starting red lining as the speedometer read almost 150 mph. The ice road smoothed out becoming even with the leaf covered road that led to the house as the bike's wheels finally gripped to it instead of slipping on the ice.

Bullets began to rain around them as they headed for the house. "Mika hold on" Mika's mouth was just hanging open as Char felt her hands grip tighter then they already were as the bike hit a bump in the road. Teh bike flew about thirty yards before touching the ground. Char turned the bike sidways and leaned back so not ot flip it as he tore up grass and dirt.

[size=1][color=slategray]"... What the [I]hell[/I] was[I]that[/I]?" Miloe asked suddenly, sitting up straight on the floor. The screeching noise that had cut through the air made the two of them pause. Daemon had been in the process of trying one of the apples that Miloe had talked him into eating.
Miloe stood up in a rush as she heard the sound of a helicopter in the distance. "What's going on? ..... Did anyone see you transmute that?" Miloe demanded, her voice rough. Daemon dropped the apple.
"Umm... I don't know. I was hoping they didn't-," He replied slowly.
"Dammit... we need to get out of her. Now."
"But... where would we go, Miloe?" Daemon lifted himself off the floor.
"I don't know, somewhere. We don't even know where Char and Mika are..." She was pacing, her brow knitted together, trying to think. There was suddenly a loud bang on the door. Daemon and Miloe froze.
"Shit! Let us in, guys!" Char's voice yelled, muffled by the door.
"Well, that solves that problem," Daemon said. Miloe ran over to the door and swung it open. Char and Mika practically fell onto her.
"Where were you guys?" Daemon asked from the background.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed]Mika entered the house in a hurry almost falling on top of Miloe. She quickly shut the door behind her. She melted the screws of the door to keep it from someone busting in. She knew that it wouldn't hold but it would have to do.

"There's not time for questions right now. We have to get out of here," she said walking past them in a hurry still panting from the excitement of Char's driving.

"What's going on," Daemon asked.

"No question! Let's move it," Mika said trying to take control over her emotions. "Is there a back way out of here?"[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Bullets tore through the door and the walls making them hit the ground for cover. Char felt a pain in his side and looked to see a bullet had just grazed him. [B]"Damn. Deamon can you make this thing any stronger?!"[/B]

Daemon put his hand on the ground as everything became steel. Still the bullets kept coming. [B]"Armor peircing rounds"[/B]

The barrgae stopped and only the sound of chopper blades where heard. Char watched as Mika slowly began to stand. [B]"No" [/B] He knocked her back as the bullets came again then a small canister landed in the middle of the floor. Gas began spraying out as the room filled with smoke.

The room started spinning and Char began to lose focus. [B]"Sleeping g...." [/B] He hit the ground stone cold.

Several hours later Char awoke to find himself in a chair in a small damp cell with a light that was pulsing and his hands cuffed behind him. The others were on opposite walls and still asleep. Char tried moving his feet but they too were bound. "Damn" He smiled and tried focusing his mind and summon the ice but to now avail.

An intercom suddenly came on. [B]"Don't try using your power. That flashing light cancels all of your powers so I would save your strength'[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]