OtakuBoards

Serenity View [M-LVS]

Deadpool

Guest tanukioh
Daemon had put up a fight, transmuting part of the ground into a blade, but the shock had made him drop it. Now he had no idea where he was.

"Hello, Daemon," someone, a girl, called to him from the shadows. "Welcome to our little home. Don't bother moving, your still drugged up pretty bad."

Daemon moved his mouth to talk but nothing was coming out.

"Speak up," the girl taunted, "I can't hear you. well it doesn't really matter. You're ours now, so you don't have any choices anymore."

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During that time Pierrot was knocked unconscious. He woke up in the hallway alone wondering who were those and what happened back there. with no options left to do he went back to his dorm and lay down to his bed thinking about the same questions earlier.

Pierrot: "Who were those guys?" Pierrot decided to explore the whole school and find out what's goin' on. When he came out of his room he saw Miloe, Char and Mika walking around and shouting Damien's name. He asked " What's happening here?" Char: "Someone took Damien, and now we're trying to find him" Pierrot: " If i wasn't knocked out back there, This wouldn't have happened..." Char: "Dont' blame yourself, all we can do now is try to find Damien" Pierrot: "Right!"

The four of them walked around the hallway trying to find Damien. As their search goes on a shadow came towards the group.

[size=1][color=slategray]Miloe had been wandering around the school grounds for the past two class periods, deciding to not go back to her room. It was too empty in there, she'd have to write herself a note. To decorate a bit more, or something. Besides, it was a nice day, and everyone else was off in their classes. So, it was pretty quiet. Miloe was almost surprised no teachers had caught her.
Eyes closed, Miloe was sitting on a bench. On habit she reached into her pocket, grabbing a loose cigarette. She put it in her mouth, but didn't have a lighter. Lighters and matches were something she didn't like to have around anymore.
"Need a light?" A voice intruded her thought. She opened her eyes. A girl was standing in front of her. The girl held out her hand and snapped her middle finger to her thumb. A small flame shot up. Eyebrow arched, Miloe shrugged then bent the cigarette to the flame. As soon as the tip was lit, the girl shook her hand, the flame going out.
"... Thanks," Miloe muttered out the side of her mouth before taking a drag.
"I'm Mika, by the way. You cutting sports, too?" She said, sitting down on the bench by Miloe. Miloe nodded in reply. She was almost getting irritated by how many people were paying attention to her. It was a weird feeling. "When I saw you earlier, you didn't look like the smoking type."
"... Bad habit," Miloe replied, inhaling again. The two fell silent for awhile. Miloe liked the quiet better, enjoying the rest of her cigarette.
The bell rang in the distance.
"Great, here comes everyone else." Mika said, sighing. Miloe just shrugged and let her cigarette butt fall to the ground. She stepped on it with her boot. As students spilled out from the sport fields, Miloe spotted a figure moving toward her and Mika.
"Hey, Miloe, Fire chick!" It was Char. He seemed to be in a hurry.
"You know, I [I]do[/I] have a name," Mika said hotly. Char put his hands up.
"Woah, sorry... so.. you are..?"
"Mika."
"Anyway, you guys have to help me. Something's up, and Daemon is in the middle of it. He was dragged off somewhere..." Char explained.
"Why does it matter to me? I don't even know this Daemon kid." Mika cut in, picking at her finger nails.
"Fine. Then, Miloe. At least you come with me." Char dragged Miloe away from Mika and started in the other direction.
"Oh [I]fuck[/I]. Fine." Mika followed the two, hands behind her head.[/color][/size]

Char turned around to where Mika was following. "You know fire suits you very well"

Mika hung her head. "Yeah everyone tells me that because that I am outof control and am hard to handle"

Char shook his head. "No, its cause your hot as hell." He pushed open the doors and found Pierrot and the others standing outside. already does anyone remember what happened or see where they went?"

The group just shrugged their shoulders.

"Damn, thats the fourth time this week. Hey has anyone seen Derrick?" He saw the looks of no and clenched his fist in frustration. "Alright here's what we do. Pierrot you go check all the sports fields since you can make clones. Me, Mika, Miloe and the others will check the school"

Pierrot nodded as he spilt apart trying to check every inch of the fields.

Char pushed the doors open to the school. "Alright I am going to take the west wing, who is with me?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]"I'll go,"Mika said holding her hand up quickly. "It's better than standing around here."

"Okay then, Miloe and Pierrot will search the east wing together. If you find anything, give us a sign," Chad said.

"Like what," asked Pierrot.

"Use your powers. Just a little sign though. Try not to attrach much attention, alright."

"Okay."

Through all this chat, Miloe stand silent and so did Mika. She wasn't really in the mood for chit chat. She just want to find Daemon and find some action.

"Let's move it people,"she said after a while.

"Okay, okay. We're going. You have one hotty attitude, Mika," Chad said with a grin.

Mika grinned back and says," I'm 'Fire Chick'. What did you expect?"

He only laughed and them two went on their way.

((Sorry it took me so long to post. Finals are coming up.))[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1][color=slategray]"...Wait... what?" Miloe said faintly as Char and Mika walked away toward the west wing of the school. Pierrot had gone out to the school grounds, and Miloe didn't exactly know the rest of these people. All it looked like was a few scattered students here and there. She looked around at the others helplessly. It made her feel like she'd been the one left to babysit, or something.
Scanning the small crowd for familiar faces, she chose a guy in a blue suit and a younger girl with biker shorts on.
"Uh, what are we doing, exactly?" The girl asked as Miloe as they headed off for the east wing.
"... Looking for a friend," Miloe replied, checking rooms here and there.
"Well, I don't know about you two, but I have no idea who you are." The boy said, running his fingers through his hair.
"... Miloe..." She replied distantly.
"I'm Amithi," The girl said, her boots thudding against the floor.
"I'm Ricky. Wild first day, huh?"
"You can say that again," Amithi replied.
"... Could you two... [I]possibly[/I].... shut up?" Miloe cut in, pushing her hair out of her face. From what she'd seen from Daemon so far, she knew he wasn't the type to pull a disappearing act. Something was seriously wrong, and Miloe had a feeling only Char knew what was up. It made her uneasy, because she had no idea what they were getting into.[/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon could only watch as they pulled out a big machine, and moved it slowly towards him. "Don't move an inch, now," one of them laughed.

What where they planning?? Was he about to die? These thoughts raced through Daemon's mind as the horror began.

Pierrot turned around to check his back and saw Miloe talking to Amithi and Rick and he approached them. Pierrot: "Hello there... SO what're you guys doing this late?" Amithi: "Well, We're just walking around..." Pierrot:" I see... I was wondering if you guys saw Damien passed by" Rick: "Nope Haven't seen him" Pierrot: "Hmm... it would be better if you guys can help us find Damien... if it's ok with you" Amithi: "Sure! why not... there's nothing to do much in the dorms" Pierrot: "OK! let's go" Pierrot smilingly marched upfront, although his face shows calmness his inner feelings shows fear and suspicions.

They stopped when they reached the Main Hall. the four of them sat on a bench and talked about what's goin' on here. Miloe explained what she know and so did Pierrot. Being clueless of what's goin' on Miloe suddenly stood up and said "I have some suspicions that Char knows something about this incident. How bout let's find him and ask some questions" Pierrot: "Good idea, but what if he denies the suspicion. How about you guys look for him and i'll continue the search myself." Amithi: "Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Pierrot: "Trust me! i'm always not alone(smiles)" Rick: " here( gives Pierrot a walkie Talkie) use that if you find something and we'll use ours if we find something" Pierrot:" Thanks" all of them stood up and walked opposite directions.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon felt something in his mind. It was like his thoughts where being eaten away. He couldn't focus, and the more he wanted to fight back, the more he gave in. Daemon couldn't even picture his treasured memories anymore. What was going on??

Pierrot was then walking along the halls searching for Damien. Checking every room, he still can't find Damien. As he wandered, he began to worry about the others. It's been severals minutes since he last got a word from them.

Suddenly a similar voice, spoke to him "Heh! so out on a hunting trip?". Pierrot from calm faced suddenly turned serious, " What is it that you want?" he replied. "Oh nothing... I'll soon get out, remember that" the voice answered back. Pierrot then said "This conversation's getting a bit to old, do you have somthing new to say, if not then just shut up". the voice then replied "You're never happy when it comes to me." After that the voice within stopped and he continued his search for Damien.

Char went down each turn and hall.

"Hey Chad wait up"

"Its Char" He smiled as he bolted up the stairs and took off down a hall. when he was certain he lost them he walked up to a picture of a man holiding his hand up. He placed his hand on the picture as it was scanned and the wall opened then shut behind him. After going down a hall and stairs he came into a poorly light room where Derrick and three otehr mutants were standing. "so how are we coming?"

Derrick smiled. "He is fighting it but like the others is slowly losing. Soon we can instal the chip and he will be one of us"

Char rubbed the spot where the chip lay under his skin. He didn't remember when it happened or anything before that but that he was stronger then he used to be and he lived a happy life. Soon it would be time t attack the humans and wipe them out from this world. He titled Deamon's head up towards him. "Your fighting it quite well, but you won't make it very far, no one has. Soon your friends will come"

Derrick looked at one of the moniters. "Here they come. Activate the hologram." As the group walked down the hall a hologram of Char ran by making them bolt after it. "That should kee them busy for a while"

Char smiled as his eyes went red and Daemon froze. Char pried into hsi head and made the dream Daemon was having into a nightmare. Char smiled as he sent fear after fear at Daemon making him cower. Char pulled out as Daemon went limp and the machine finished.

Derrick came around the side and installed the chip. "All done. Nightmare will have control of him from now on"

Daemon slowly awoke and rubbed his head. "Where am I?"

"Here with me man. We got you out of your house. Your paretns and friends were planning on torturing you for being a mutant. So we saved you"

"i don't really remember anyhting"

"That's cause when we saved you you were out cold in a coma. you have been for several months. Name's Char i control fear. This is Derrick, Marie who is over nature, and Jack who is fast as hell. We will help you out from now one." char helped him back to his room and watched him fall asleep. "One down"

Mika nd Miloe came up behind him. "You found him?!"

Char nodded. "Yeah I think they robebd him and left him for dead. damn humans" He smiled. "Hey do one of you mind helping me with something. I only need one though"

OOc: Now it starts getting twisted.

Guest tanukioh
Something in the back of Daemon's mind shouted to him to not trust this "Char" person. "I know you???" Daemon asked Milo. "Sorry if it sounds odd, but my head is killing me and i can't think right...and you look...familiar...."

Daemon stumbled to his feet and tried to stagger down the hall. Flashes passed before his eyes. "Come back..." he mumbeled, staggaring past everyone. "Come back! Don't leave! Come back here...." Daemon fell to the ground. "come back...mom..."

[size=1][color=slategray]Miloe stared at Char. Something was wrong, she made some panicky motions with her hands. She ended up grabbing onto Mika's arm.
"Yo, let go," She brushed Miloe off. "I'll go with you, I guess, Chad."
"It's Char, like I said before..."
"It makes no difference to me, you know?" Mika shrugged.
"Mika..." Miloe whispered.
"Okay, come on, then," Char said, leading Mika away. Miloe's feeble voice was ignored.
"... [I]Mika[/I] ..." She whispered again, more desperate. Panic was welling up inside her, she didn't want to be left alone. Yet, she didn't want to go anywhere unfamiliar. "MIKA!" Miloe yelled. Possibly for the first time in her life, she spoke clearly. The first time ever since her mom died. Mika and Char turned back around. Mika had an eyebrow raised.
"What?" She sounded irritated. Miloe made a pathetic gesture with her arms. Mika snapped her fingers, flames leaping from them, an inch away from Miloe's face. Her eyes widened. "[I]Bug off[/I]. Got it?" Miloe stepped back, the heat still on her face. Her hands flew up to her hair. [I]Witch...[/I]
She pivoted and ran down the hall. Had to get out of here. It was no better than back home. [I]Witch...[/I]
Miloe rammed into a door blindly and fell over.
"Dammit..."[/color][/size]

Char wlaked down the hall with Mika right beside him. "i wonder what that was all about" He saw Derrick coming down the hall and nodded to him.

As Derrick passed his shoulder caught Mika and sent her sparwling tot eh floor as Char caught her and put a cloth with cloraform over her mouth making her fall into a deep sleep. Derrick opened the wall dorr and they began to carry her down the stairs and strapped her to the machine. "Looks like we got another one. Get the 'extinguisher' if you don't mind"

Char watched Derrick get a little device they called an extinguisher and strapped it on Mika's wrist. It was able to disperse the heat so they couldn't concentrate it into a flame and it kept them form suddenly becomeing ablaze as well. Char finsihed hooking her up as the device came alive and Mika started to shake.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon looked at "char" as the boy called himself. "What are you doing to her???" he demanded. "Something feels...off about it. you should at least wait for her to wake up to see if she's cool with it.."

Pierrot saw Char across the hallway. he then smiled at him and walked through him.
Pierrot: "I know your just a hologram, and i just have these doubts about you...."
then some voice from a speaker replied "Heheh... I didn't thought that you have some skills" Pierrot: "Well that's what you get for being a world class clown, so what's your catch? CHAR!" Char:"heheh... i never expected that you would recognize me... if you follow my voice then you might find them... hurry time's ticking" Pierrot: " Damn!"

Pierrot then ran around following Char's voice. at the middle of the hallway he saw derrick with a villainous grin. Pierrot : "So.. your also into this?" Derrick: "you'll never know..." Pierrot: "Sorry don't have time for you." he then ran towards Derrick and when he was 1 meter away, he used his technique and splitting into two leaving Derrick behind.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon felt a wave come over him. He was compeled to do something. Like a hidden urge in him demanded he do it. "Besides," Daemon grinned, "She'll slip out unless you do this...." Daemon touched his hand to the tabel, covering Mika's restraints in metal, keeping her trapped in place no matter what she did.

"So who are all of you again??? And who was that girl earlier??" Daemon asked. "are they friends??"

OOC: What the hell? You know what I am not going into it and forgetting that post. Why does this always happen, people always figure things out when they are not suppossed to.

Char nodded at Daemon. "Thanks, I didn't see that. At least if she does then you can transmutate somemore"

Daemon tilted his head. "Why are we doing this anyway?"

"Honestly I have no clue, but somthing in the back of my mind is telling me to do it. We all have that" He noticed Mika was stirring. "Rise and shine, your change is almost complete. We just need her to get Miloe and we will be all set."

Guest tanukioh
Daemon smiled "alright. Who's Miloe??"

"She's the girl that came in here earlier," Char said. Then he got an idea. "Since you're feeling better, why dont' you go get Miloe and bring her here."

Daemon's memory was sketchy...the shy one, right? Well whatever. He decided to just tear through the halls calling for her. "alright, I'm going." Daemon grinned.

"MILOE!! I FOUND SOMETHING COOL!!! COME SEE!" Daemon called happily as he ran through the halls.

[size=1][color=slategray]OOC: mushrumluver, not to be mean, but you need to learn how to read. It would make everyone else's job a [I]lot[/I] easier.
-------------------

Still dizzy from the collision with the door, Miloe was laying on the ground. She pressed her palms into her eyes until she saw little neon bursts in her eyelids. She was getting a migrane. [I]God, I could use a cigarette...[/I] She thought. As she pressed harder onto her eyes, short flashes of her past played in her mind.
[I][b]Witch. Demon. Go back to Hell.[/b] They were pushing her into the janitors closet. Away from sight, away from view. But the younger Miloe stayed silent. They locked her in, knocking down chemicals as they shoved her deeper into the room. Something had spilled and it got dark. Miloe couldn't breathe, couldn't see. She thought she was going to die. Half hour later, the janitor found her. "Mommy..." She choked. That was the only word she said all that year.[/i]
Why was she rembering this? It was this school. Something wasn't right. It made her think of all the wrong things. Where were the students? It was so... silent. Serene.
Suddenly Miloe bolted up. She had sworn she had heard her name.
"... [I]Miloe![/I]... found... something... see!" She could only hear parts of it, echoing through the halls. It sounded strangely like...
"Daemon?" Miloe whispered. She steadied herself and crept forward, the pain in her head forgotten. As she wandered closer to the calling and footsteps, she grew hesitant. Where had he gone? "Daemon?" She called out soflty in response. He suddenly came hurtling out of the hall to her left. He stopped short at her side. The way he looked at her was so bizarre. A chill ran down her spine.
"Miloe." He said, giving her a weird little grin. "C'mere, I found something. It'll blow your mind." He fumbled for her hand, but she pulled back.
"... Where were you all this time?" She demanded.
"What do you mean? I've been here, of course!"
"... What? But... you... you disappeared. Daemon... there is something... strange about this place." Miloe spoke carefully.
"Strange? It seems like an average school to me. C'mon, I've got something to show you."
"No..."
"Miloe, c'mon, you can trust me."
"I can't trust anyone, I learned that a long time ago," She replied firmly, taking a step back. "Sorry." Daemon looked down at his feet for a moment, then snapped his gaze back to her.
"Then we'll have to do this the hard way."
"W... what?" Miloe could hardly let out before he dipped down and placed his hand on the floor. She knew she was going to transmute something. And she didn't really want to find out what. Miloe ran. [I]I knew it, I knew this place was odd... I wasn't just going crazy...[/I] [/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon paused. Why was he doing this? the little voice in the back of his head demanded it, but why? Daemon sighed. He didn't think this was how he normally should act....Finally he made up his mind.

Daemon transmuted the floor, causeing it to sprout moving hands which grabbed onto Miloe and brought her back. "Why are you doing this, Daemon?!" she demanded, twisting around to try to get away.

"Something in my head...is telling me too...but...I've decided not to do exactly what it says. Char wants you, but something's not right...so..." Daemon's face looked like he was going to be sick, but he still smiled how he did when they first met. "I'm going to hide you..."

[size=1][color=slategray]Something had grabbed onto her ankles and Miloe fell forward, hitting her chin on the tiled floor. She felt herself being dragged back. In her state of Fight or Flight, she could hardly hear what Daemon was saying. He didn't look like he was about to attack, but she didn't want to take her chances. She leapt up, ramming her knee into Daemon's stomach.
Blood pounding in her ears, she ran again. But as soon as she was up again, she was being pulled into a dark area. A hand cupped over her mouth, she couldn't have screamed even if she had wanted to. "Be quiet or he'll hear you..." A husky voice came, right next to her ear. After Daemon ran past, Miloe was released and she spun around. It was Char.
"What.... what are you doing? How am I supposed to know what you... what you're really up to?" Miloe asked feverishly.
"[I]Nothing[/I]. Why don't you trust me?" Char looked at her seriously. Miloe opened her mouth to speak, but took advantage of the moment. Taking a deep breath, Miloe leaned into Char.
"What the hell do you think you're doi-," But his voice faded. Miloe was in and had taken control. She lifted his hand, flexed it, then let it drop back to his side. She made him walk out of the shadows. Daemon was turning the corner, back toward Char and Miloe. Miloe slipped Char's body into a defensive stance.
"Char... what happened? I thought you grabbed Miloe." Daemon said, looking around. [I]What? They had planned this?[/I] Miloe thought, but relaxed Char's body. She didn't want to seem suspicious.
"I don't know. Somehow she escaped," Char's voice replied.
"Shouldn't we go after her, then? Do you think she went back to her dorm?" Daemon said, coming closer.
"Maybe, let's go see." Char's voice corresponding with the words Miloe was picking out. She had to think, what could she do to find out what was happening? Obviously Char had a lot to do with it. But how could she make this work?
-------
Edit: OOC- Darn you, Sazabi... deleting your post. Oh well, see.. I'm good. I made both yours and tanukioh's posts work out. XD[/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
OOC: good job with mixing the posts, Blaze! ^_^

Daemon sighed. He hated that he felt compelled to catpure Miloe. She seemed nice, and he really wanted to help her. "Char. I don't wanna chase her anymore, but why am I compelled to? It's tearing my mind up!"

Char stared blankly at him for a sec. "Char?" Daemon asked waving his hand in front of char's face. "Answer me, dude."

[size=1][color=slategray]Miloe stared at Daemon. So something had happened to him. To make him try to capture her. But... why did he care so much. She felt something slip, she was losing her concentration and it was getting harder to breathe correctly.
[I]No, no... just a little longer...[/I] Miloe begged. She couldn't lose her grip on Char now, information was valuable. But how was she supposed to pump Daemon without seeming suspicious?
"Answer me, dude," Daemon said, waving his hand in front of Char's face.
"Sorry. I don't know... I just, don't know...."
"What kind of answer is that? What do you mean, you don't know? Aren't you supposed to be the brains of this operation.. or what?" Daemon replied. Daemon thought a moment. "... Are you going to do the same thing to Miloe as you did to Mika? With the... brainwashy thing? Or whatever the hell it was? Because... I don't... I don't want to see it..."
"Brainwash?" Miloe suddenly said. Oh damn, she had let that slip.
"Ummm. Yeah, or whatever it was..." Miloe felt Char fighting back now, fighting to regain control. She couldn't keep this up for too much longer.
"Maybe... maybe we should go back to where Mika and the others are..." Miloe tried.
"Others? Oh, you mean Derrick and them, okay. But what about Miloe?"
"You said you didn't want to chase her... so... we'll let her get a head start, okay? Derrick and I can get her later. So you don't have to watch..." Miloe said. Jesus, she hoped she was saying the right things. Daemon started walking away.
"I... I guess that'd be alright." He said. Miloe struggled to hold on, it was getting worse with every step.
Daemon suddenly stopped. Miloe guessed this was where the others were. She couldn't take it any more. She exhaled sharply, falling back out of Char, colliding with the floor. She was sucking in air as if she had never breathed properly in her entire life.
"... Miloe...?" Daemon asked, puzzled. There was a cough behind her and a raspy voice suddenly said, "Get her, dammit!" But she felt to weak to get up.[/color][/size]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon touched the ground, forming a cage around Miloe. "Char. I don't like this. I feel compelled to do it, and I don't want to. I've decided that I won't let Miloe go through whatever you put Mika through. Couldn't we could just keep her out of the way or something?"