OtakuBoards

Powerpuff Girls!

~*Anime Girl*~

Yeah but it still is a cartoon show. And this is like general discussion.

But on the topic I watch it sometimes. Usually for my cToon code really. Mojo is a cool ape. The girls annoy my sometimes tho.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Yeah but it still is a cartoon show. And this is like general discussion.

But on the topic I watch it sometimes. Usually for my cToon code really. Mojo is a cool ape. The girls annoy my sometimes tho. [/B][/QUOTE]

It belongs in Generral Discussion. Powerpuff Girls isn't an anime, and there's no forum for American cartoons. So the only place to talk about it is here.

Yes, the powerpuff girls are the shizzle. The second best Cartoon Cartoon on CN, the best being Dexter's Lab, of course.:bow:

[SIZE=1]Have you watched any of the new Dexters Lab eppies N-Man? They are on at 8 o' clock on weekdays I believe. I don't like the new ones very much... and Dexter sounds more like a girl now then ever. He sounds more femenine than even Deedee in many cases.

Powerpuff Girls are great. I think the Mayor is so funny. I love how incompetent he is... it cracks me up.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Have you watched any of the new Dexters Lab eppies N-Man? They are on at 8 o' clock on weekdays I believe. I don't like the new ones very much... and Dexter sounds morelike a girl now then ever. Moreso than even Deedee in many cases.

Powerpuff Girls are great. I think the Mayor is so funny. I love how incompetent he is... it cracks me up.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, haven't caught any of the new ones. Didn't even know there was new ones. But if they're like you say... I don't think I'm missing out on much.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

Yes, the powerpuff girls are the shizzle. The second best Cartoon Cartoon on CN, the best being Dexter's Lab, of course.:bow: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh! How right you are!! They're both my favorite shows!

...and close behind is Ed,Edd, & Eddy...and Mike Lu & Og too!

Ed Edd and Eddy are da beast!!!!!

I like the powerpuff girls too. They can be very annoying, but at least the plots are often unpredictable. Only a few episodes are really funny though. Almost every single EEE episode is great!!!
I don't like Dexter. Not funny. Or at least not in my opinion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I think the Mayor is so funny. I love how incompetent he is.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]When I first read that, I thought it said "I love how [b]impotent[/b] he is"...and I was like "I did not know this!" and then I read it again and had a good laugh at myself...

Anyway, of course I love the Powerpuff Girls! I used to have a Buttercup avatar a while back, the one where she is sticking her tongue out. It was oh so cute :excited: And I also have a great poster of them right above my computer. And the show cracks me up!

And about Dexter's...yeah Shyguy, the new episodes are poo. Why the heck would they change it when they know it's popular? My friend and I just sat staring at the TV when we first saw a new one...it was like "uh...what the hell?"

Hehe :wave:[/color]

[SIZE=1]Powerpuff Girls ROCK, that's after Dexter though... he's cool.

My fav. girl... is... Bubbles! And my fav. villan is Mojo Jojo, he funny :D

But my overall fave is the mayor... he is sooo funny, he can't run anything on his own, and his hat floats on his head... hahaha![/SIZE]

The PPG's ROCK! Man i watch their show all the time, i also like Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Dexter, Grim and Evil, Johnny Bravo. Hehe, all of the cartoon cartoons basically rule.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Anyway, of course I love the Powerpuff Girls! I used to have a Buttercup avatar a while back, the one where she is sticking her tongue out. It was oh so cute :excited: And I also have a great poster of [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I remember, I loved your PPG avatar! Buttercup is great, but I think Bubbles is cuter.[/SIZE]

I believe a bubbles holding octe would be super cute. on [url]www.cartoonorbit.com[/url] they have some cute cToons about the PPG characters

For dexters lab I hate how they changed Dexters dads look tho. That sucked

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]here's the list of the best cn shows...

1. dexter
2. ed, edd, & eddy
3. powerpuff girls
4. aqua teen hunger force
5. johnny bravo

so, yeah, i like the powerpuff girls... grrrrrl power! [/B][/QUOTE]

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the best! I love that show...

Personally, I don't see why people like Ed,Edd, & Eddy... I've only laughed a few times, and that's at a few comical outbursts from Ed... But I wish Ed was never created... My brother talks like him all the time... Grrrr...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Don't get me started on the girlz. I hate thier show, thier mechindise, and every thing else. [/B][/QUOTE]
The question was not "Do you hate Power Puff Girls?" nor was it "What do you think of Power Puff Girls?" it was "
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B][color=green]anybody here like Powerpuff Girls?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Also, learn how to spell. I do think the Power Puff Girls are kind of funny. It has been forever since I watched it though. Its been forever since I did a lot of things. I have just recently picked my old job teaching Taiji at a dojo and I have begun studying Tai Chi now, also. I also plan on picking back up on Kung Fu, which means I shall become even more restricted.

The Powerpuff Girls totally rock! I love them....especially Bubbles and Buttercup. I always act like one or the other. I don't really like Dexter all that much...it's ok, but I want to slap Dee-Dee half the time. The same with Ed, Edd n Eddy...they're, how can I say, TOO stupid even for my dumb blond self. hehehehe, well I'm a little kid on the inside, so I love my cartoons:love:!!

I like the Power Puff Girls!! *Strokes Bubbles plushie* I ussually watch CN with my brother (he's 6 BTW) I don't purchase merchandise exept for my Bubbles plushie, her eyes light up:D
so she's my new Night Light. I also have a PPG mug that a friend got me. My fave chara there is Bubbles 'cause she's sweet. One of my fave eppies is when Bubbles and Buttercup make Blossom bald. And, the one when Mojo turns away from his evil ways. (yeah, but he returns to his sins).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i]
[B]blossom da dda da da da da da bubbles da da da da da da da buttercup da da da da da daa da powerpufffs save the day [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]ssjbabe, this is spam my dear :)

Let me clarify the song for you:

Blossom, commander and the leader,
Bubbles, she is the joy and the laughter,
Buttercup, well she's the toughest fighter
Powerpuffs save the day.

Don't post it if you don't know it :wave:[/color]