~*Anime Girl*~ Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 [color=red] Which group do you like better? The legendary birds (Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos) or the legendary dogs? (Suicune, Raikou, Entai) ;) [/color]
Guest Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 To me the dogs are better since they are newer. In my story tho the cats are the best since I made them. But on subject Dogs rule. Even tho I own birds. O.o
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 the dogs not only are the newer they learn most of the fire,water,and electric techniques
Matt.D Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [color=rainbow] I like the legendary birds alot better. The dogs have never prevailed in battle for me, plus the birds just look cooler. Oh, and by the way, you left out Ho-oh(my favorite legendary bird;)) and Lugia.[/color]
Pastbyer Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 I like the birds better because... Well the same reason as Matt. D. Anyway, my favourite Pokemon is Articuno, which is one of the legendary birds.
NeoCactuar Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 I don't like the dogs, to hard to catch. I like the birds cause they have Drill peck (Zapdos) and once you give them one rare candy they learn anew move. Like, thunder, blizzard, fire-blast. Go the birds!!!
Alexa Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 I like Zapdos and Moltres, Raikou and Suicine. ('speccialy Suicine.) But, sad to say, Entei and Articuno don't live up to my expectations. YAY!!! THE PURPLE SMILE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:
NeoCactuar Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i] [B]I like Zapdos and Moltres, Raikou and Suicine. ('speccialy Suicine.) But, sad to say, Entei and Articuno don't live up to my expectations. YAY!!! THE PURPLE SMILE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: [/B][/QUOTE] Gaaaaaahhhh!! Articuno is one of the best birds!! He has IceBeam & Blizzard, He kicks ***, i don't like moltres. But articuno is my favortie. All the dogs suck :P:flasher2:
Guest Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 i like the three dogs better...besides that all the birds are weak to ice and all three can be taken out by thunder...(it will be harder to hit articuno with blizzard and zapdos with thunder) but i like the three dogs more.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Dogs rule even though there hard to catch there worth it afterward Fire Blast Hydro Pump and Thunder would woop Articuno and Moltreses *** but Zapdos rocks
pokemaster1 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 arcticuno is the best i hate the dogs thry learn dumb attacks
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I wouldn't consider Thunder flamethrower Fire Blast and Hydro Pump bad and dumb attacks
kizu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I like the birds over hte dogs. The dogs by the time I could catch them I already had pokemon that were 5 times better and so when i used them they sucked compared to my other pokemon.
Frankie Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 i like the birds better they seem to be more powerfull i causht suicune he had the lameest attacks but zapdos had drill peack and thunder what a pokemon:drool:
Dragonballzman Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Lets see...I haven't caught any of the dogs, and I haven't played Red and Blue, so I haven't played the birds. In the 2nd Movie the birds are o...k..., but in the 3rd Entei kicks *** so I voted for the dogs. :)
Fall Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I like the birds better because of Articuno (ice, my second favourite type), Zapdos (my favourite type), and Moltres (my third favourite typ). :)
kizu Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]I wouldn't consider Thunder flamethrower Fire Blast and Hydro Pump bad and dumb attacks [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, but thye don't learn those moves til level 70 or so. The birds learn there good moves after one level up or so.
Wormmon's Tamer Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 The dogs are better even though they are harder to catch than the birds. (The dogs run away from you, except Suicune doesn't on Crystal Version. The birds just stay in the battle untill you catch them or make them faint. Which I did on accident to Moltres and Articuno.):ball:
Fall Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Ok, for all you people who like the legendary dogs better, answer this. [i]Why[/i] are they better? I mean, there's no way to tell as far as I know..... :rolleyes:
Mina Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 I hate the dogs, in my game, all of them went down one by one. Birds are better.:) :) :)
Char! Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 I'd have to say the birds, definitely. I mean, they're the originals! They can all learn FLY, for one thing, a move that is both powerful and useful. Plus they look a whole lot cooler...
Gary Oak Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 i really like the legendary dogs...their much more better ..yeah i guess u could put it that way..
Evil Sephiroth Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [COLOR=orangered]i dont really know..........that is a tough one. i think i will go with the dogs though because i think that they are a little stronger.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now