Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which group do you like better?  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Which group do you like better?

    • Legendary Dogs
      12
    • Legendary Birds
      12


Recommended Posts

Posted
To me the dogs are better since they are newer. In my story tho the cats are the best since I made them. But on subject Dogs rule. Even tho I own birds. O.o
Posted
[color=rainbow] I like the legendary birds alot better. The dogs have never prevailed in battle for me, plus the birds just look cooler. Oh, and by the way, you left out Ho-oh(my favorite legendary bird;)) and Lugia.[/color]
Posted
I don't like the dogs, to hard to catch. I like the birds cause they have Drill peck (Zapdos) and once you give them one rare candy they learn anew move. Like, thunder, blizzard, fire-blast. Go the birds!!!
Posted
I like Zapdos and Moltres, Raikou and Suicine. ('speccialy Suicine.)
But, sad to say, Entei and Articuno don't live up to my expectations.

YAY!!! THE PURPLE SMILE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
:haha:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B]I like Zapdos and Moltres, Raikou and Suicine. ('speccialy Suicine.)
But, sad to say, Entei and Articuno don't live up to my expectations.

YAY!!! THE PURPLE SMILE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
:haha: [/B][/QUOTE]

Gaaaaaahhhh!! Articuno is one of the best birds!! He has IceBeam & Blizzard, He kicks ***, i don't like moltres. But articuno is my favortie. All the dogs suck :P:flasher2:
Posted
i like the three dogs better...besides that all the birds are weak to ice and all three can be taken out by thunder...(it will be harder to hit articuno with blizzard and zapdos with thunder) but i like the three dogs more.
Posted
I like the birds over hte dogs. The dogs by the time I could catch them I already had pokemon that were 5 times better and so when i used them they sucked compared to my other pokemon.
Posted
i like the birds better

they seem to be more powerfull

i causht suicune he had the lameest attacks


but zapdos had drill peack and thunder what a pokemon:drool:
Posted
Lets see...I haven't caught any of the dogs, and I haven't played Red and Blue, so I haven't played the birds. In the 2nd Movie the birds are o...k..., but in the 3rd Entei kicks *** so I voted for the dogs. :)
Posted
I like the birds better because of Articuno (ice, my second favourite type), Zapdos (my favourite type), and Moltres (my third favourite typ). :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]I wouldn't consider Thunder flamethrower Fire Blast and Hydro Pump bad and dumb attacks [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but thye don't learn those moves til level 70 or so. The birds learn there good moves after one level up or so.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
The dogs are better even though they are harder to catch than the birds. (The dogs run away from you, except Suicune doesn't on Crystal Version. The birds just stay in the battle untill you catch them or make them faint. Which I did on accident to Moltres and Articuno.):ball:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ok, for all you people who like the legendary dogs better, answer this. [i]Why[/i] are they better? I mean, there's no way to tell as far as I know..... :rolleyes:
Posted
I'd have to say the birds, definitely. I mean, they're the originals! They can all learn FLY, for one thing, a move that is both powerful and useful. Plus they look a whole lot cooler...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...