OtakuBoards

Terror Town [M-LV]

Guest tanukioh

Guest tanukioh
OOC: ^_^ Time to start! >.> <.< o.o :devil:

He climbed onto the bus, dirty and bruised. "Out there.. DON'T GO OUT THERE!" he cried, collapsing onto the floor. There was suddenly a burst of loud howls and moans from the forests surrounding the bus. Whatever was out there, it was bad.

"Just who the hell are you?!" Someone demanded. "What the hell's going on? Where's our teacher?!"

"I am Damien...I dunno...and you don't want to know..." he said, trying to catch his breath. he had been running as fast as he could.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jak walked over to Damien "Damien eh? Well if any of us are going to get back to town we need you to be awake so come on."said Jak as he helped Damien to his feet.

"Your the only one here who's been outside, not including those who may never come back....uh I'm Jak,and yes I really want to know whats out there if worse comes to worse I don't want to run in fighting, if I don't know what I'm going to fight."

Guest tanukioh
"I said DO NOT go out there." Damien sighed to Sora.

Then he turned his attention to Jak. "Yes. I live in this town...I think....I don't remember much before your teacher found me..." Damien sat in one of the seats. "It's almost nightfall...that's when they get the worst...Don't ask me how I know. I just do."

"Right,sorry." Sora said to Damian,"I've been asleep for the half-asleep for the entire time until the bus broke down so I'm still a little out there... Anyways, it's ethier we stay here and rot to or we go outside and fight to using a bunch of junk that we might come across." Sora said.

"OK frist of all 'they' what exactly are 'they'? Second if it is night fall does anyone have any light sources, flashlights, glowsticks, anything? And last we need somthing sturdy we don't want whatever 'they' are to be breaking in here,I've got my skateboard but that will only hold one of the windows or the door we need at least one thing for each window and the door thats at least."Jak stoped to count" 41 individual blockades. We have to work together. "

Guest tanukioh
Damien thought a minute. "Let's take a vote or something....Stay here the night, or run to the town?"

"I vote stay, whatever those things are they sound pretty violent and we don't know if they can see in the dark or not,either way I do know I can't so I think we should stay till morning when we're on equil ground."said Jak as he paced up and down the center of the bus.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae stood up quick bored with the consist bickering going on. She flipped her hair behind her and faced everyone with a very stern look on her face. "I say we get the hell out of here and find some place warm to sleep. The bus is down and there is not heat. Plus, if we move we will stay warm and if we don't find anything we can just head back tried."

"But what about flashlights," Jak said turning to her.

"I have a flashlight in my bag. I pretty sure other peeps got some, right?" There were a few murmors here and there to her question. It seemed everyone was scared to go out in the forest where dangered lay up ahead.

Rae turned to Damien. "How far is the nearest town do you think?"

"Not sure. Possible pretty far especially since we are traveling in a big group."

"Well, I still think we should go," Sora said heading to the door of the bus.

"If we go, we need weapons first,"Rae said.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"If its decided that we are going Ill go first I know some martial arts so I'll be able to defend myself if need be and if i get some weapons then we'll all be a little safer , I won't go far just around the bus and on the edge of the forest."He started towords the door then stoped."Whats wrong to scared?" sora asked "No just a little dark for my taste,can someone pass me a flashlight?"asked Jak "Here have mine."Rae passed her flashlight to Jak"Alright its not that dark so you guys should be fine till I get back...well seeya."and with that Jak jumped off the bus and wonderd off.

Guest tanukioh
Damien smiled at Rae. "I like your style. As fare as I've seen, the creatures prefer to attack small groups, so if we all go together, we should be a lil safer..." He stood up and his legs wabbled a little. "Everyone grab the closest thing you can use as a weapon as soon as you can."

Hulcus was just sitting in the bus waiting for everyone to get ready. She was already ready and didn't like to be bothered. She had a nothing to fight with since she already knew matiral arts and was really good at boxing.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae raised and eyebrow at Damien for a second and just watched him wabbled a bit. She looked around the bus for something to work as a weapon. What she found was a pipe that was as long as a sword.

"Guess this will have to do,"she said giving it a bit of a swing almost hitting Damien in the back of his head.

"Whatch it before you hit someone,"someone on the bus yelled at her. Rae didn't see her said it but she had her eyes on everyone that was behind her.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest tanukioh
Damien smiled. "So let's all get going as soon as everyone has something to protect themself..." Damien felt around under a seat and pulled out a bat. "This should work pretty good for me...."

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae just watched everyone and waiting for Jak to come back shortly.

"If he doesn't come back, I"m going out to find him," she said impatiently after a few minutes.

"Don't be in such a rush to get yourself killed," Damien said side glancing at her.

"Well, he's been gone a while."[/COLOR][/FONT]

Naru woke up from his sleep. He then asked himself: "what are they doing?"
He then saw everyone finding anything that they can use as a weapon.

He then asked Damien: "What are you guys doing?"

Damien: "We've decided to follow Jak, He's been gone for some time and he hasn't come back yet"

Naru: "I see... can i join?"

Damien: "Well it's up to you, as long as you don't ghet killed"

Naru: "Ok (picks up a lead pipe from the bus) I'm Ready"

Guest tanukioh
Damien nodded "ok. Is everyone ready?" he asked. No one said "no" so he decided to get close to the door. "Remember. stay close together. Don't try running off after someone if one of those things gets them. They'll probably already be dead..."

Guest KAZUTA
Negi-kun: Popes up from under the bus seat!
" Whats going on i was asleep" :sleep: (I think to my self, why does every one have a weapon?)

Just as the group started off Jak came bursting around the far end of the bus."We have to go ...NOW!"Jak said as he ran passed most of the group. "What do you mean is one of those thing after you?" a voice came from the croud ."Acctually yes ,and thats specificly why we have to go, here I found these he passed out pipes and sticks to the few members of the group that were defenseless he himself had a rather large walking stick "ok I also found a deserted gas station a little ways up the road.COME ON! "He shouted as he ran off back towords the gas station."the others followed, as the few who did looked back they could see the bus being shredded by large dog like creatures it was hard to mak them out in the dark but everyone could tell they were veary big.

" No problem, there it is, the gas station, hurry up back there!"Jak called back to the ones that were lagging behind.The gas station was dreadfull, all of the windows were broken but barred incase of robbery the door was off its hinges and leaned up against one of the walls."How is that any better than the bus it dosn't even have a working door."Sora said as they got up to the station. "This will have to do." said Jak as he jammed the door as best he could in the door way, then he began ramming it with his sholder trying to get it more jammed in place."Uh you I don't know your name but I need your help."Jak called to Sora as he started to push a candy rack infront of the door.