OtakuBoards

Terror Town [M-LV]

Guest tanukioh

"Right, Lord."Bail's creepy voice replied from his direction.he then swung his scythe towords the others.they were all confused, because he was way to far away to actually hit any of them.As his scythe hit the ground a few large cracks appeared, each crack created a circle and the ground collapsed within each of them.

Suddenly twelve dog creatures jumped from the wholes Bail created "Attack them!!" Bail's voice screamed.While the dogs began attacking ,Bail floated over to the large door in the back of the basement, cut the chaines off with his scythe and opened the door.The others could see thousands of creatures on the other side of the door smutherd in flames and blood."When your ready to give up simply come this way and prepare to be damned to an eternity of vicius torture." Bails voice said potilely.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Damien smiled. "I don't know why you're fighting....After all, you're all dead. "

"WHAT?!" Sparkle demanded, shoving one of the dogs back. "What do you mean?!"

Damien laughed. "Think about it. What happened to you before the black out? Can you still see it in the backs of your minds? The bus slipping off the rode, rolling out of controll of the side of the mountain?? Can you still feel the broken glass passing through your bodies? Each and every snap of your bones?"

Everyone turned a ghostly white. This was exactly what Damien had been hoping to see.

"So come on eternal torture, or what?" Bails voice echoed threw the room again."We don't have all day...well actually we have litteraly till the end of time.But either way we've got better things to do then stand here waiting for you to damn yourselves.You guys have no idea how many goodie two-shoes mortals try to sneek there way into hell so they can have unmatchable power and what-not.And Devy you even know how many 'deal with the devil' rutines your mising for standing around all day?" the group found it funny that 'Bail the immortal guardian of hell' was getting bored.

"Foolish mortal !!!" Bails voice rang threw-out the building.As Sora swung his keyblades Bail caught them in his scythe, as they were clashing weapons Sora heared Bails voice once again "Thats cute, you really believe you can defeat me don't you?" all of a sudden another blade sprung from the opposite end of Bails scythe.So when he turned to break the conflict, he also managed to create a large gash across Sora's chest.

"Fuk!" Sora shouted as he felt posion coursing through his body. Everything started to be covered in black flames."Salvation... Is it a lie?"
Bail laughed a sicking laugh that sent shivers down Sora's spine. "Salvation is not a lie." He shouted,"It comes only if you deserve it. To everyone else, such as your selves, you're damned for eternity. Don't you remember Joel? Alexis? Of course not! Why? Because of your sins. They came on this trip, but due to their lack of sin, they received salvation." With that, Bail pionted at Sora with his scythe and memories of his freinds came flooding back. How could Sora forget Alexis? She was the only he had ever trusted. The only one he ever gave a damn about. He cursed himself for be such a Jak-ass. His freinds. He forgot his freinds. He didn't know anyone here. Now he understood why.

"And all your freinds who received salvation remember you. They look down upon you. Cursing you. Wondering how they could have ever been asociated with such a low-life. Especially that bitch Alexis." Bail said. Sora looked up and stared at Bail.
"Never," Sora said," Speak ill of Alexis!" With this there was a blinding flash of light and a huge ball of light apeared around Sora and spread in all directions. The creatures were destroyed and Bail was thrown against a wall were binding ropes of light covered Bail and Sora charged at him, slicing him with his two blades.
"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SPEAKING ILL OF MY FREINDS!" Sora shouted, slicing at Bail untill he was completly worn out. Then he returned to his origanal form breathing heavily.

Sadly and to Sora's suprise, Bail came waltsing out of the large firey gate next to Sora he was carefull not to make any noise so Sora wouldn't expect him. "Hello!" Bails voice sceached threw Sora's head "What the?...how did you?...It can't be!" Sora exclaimed as he turned and saw Bail standing less than 2 feet away from him."But I killed you?" sora was veary confused ,his eye's darting between Bail and Bails old shredded remains.

"Hmmm,I wonder, where do you think I go when I die?Well?"Bail pointed his scythe towords the door ..."Hell you idiot! Your even stupider than you look ,and with that hair-cut,thats pretty tough." Bail streaked passed Sora and behind Misha, in his final position his scythe was tight against her neck.Naru, Sparkle, Anita, and Hulcus all raised there weapons to Bail."Well going to strike or not? Keep in mind: if you kill me I'll kill her, we'll both go to hell and she'll get tortured forever while I, having lived in hell for 8 billion years will just come right back out again.then the score will be '1 down:5 to go."

Sora lowered his head. "Lower your weapons." Sora said. Everyone looked at him with horrified expresions. "We can't win.We might as well give in." We're damned anyways. We're in Purgatory. Seperation from God. Don't you get it? Once you're in hell, you can't get out. You're damned for eternity. The cost of sin death. The gift of God is eternal life. We underestamated the power of Satin. We threw away the potential gift of God. We're screwed." Sora said laughing softley the whole time. "I'm sorry Alexis. Sorry Joel. I'm sorry I didn't make it. I'm sorry."

Even with Sora's surrender Bail was still upset at wat he said "Oh sure 'I underestimated SATAN','The DEVIL is too powerfull for us' lets all just ignore the passed half-hour when Bail kicked the shit out of us and was the over all reason we can't win...FUCK I hate mortals!" Bail was obviusly an overly depressed Demon of hatred.

Guest tanukioh
Damien sighed and took pitty on Sora. "So you know...Purgatory is NOT Hell. You are not out of reach of God. Not yet anyways. You are now all in a big test. I dont' know why I tell you this. Perhaps you remind me of myself, when Heaven was lost to me. There are 2 choices you can make. Seek out the church and pray that someone is praying to get you out of here, or stay where you are and rot with us in Hell." Damien shot a shifty glance to Bail. "Only one of you is truely going to Hell with no chance of redemption."

"Now the only question is...wich one?" Bail started an evil laugh but stopped it short."Hey wait you mean me don't you? Oh man no-one ever go's to hell willingly." Bail started to swear to himself "...Stupid fallen angel piece of fuckin'...'Oh maybe you remind me of myself'...stupid fuck.."

[quote name='tanukioh']Damien sighed and took pitty on Sora. "So you know...Purgatory is NOT Hell. You are not out of reach of God. Not yet anyways. You are now all in a big test. I dont' know why I tell you this. Perhaps you remind me of myself, when Heaven was lost to me. There are 2 choices you can make. Seek out the church and pray that someone is praying to get you out of here, or stay where you are and rot with us in Hell." Damien shot a shifty glance to Bail. "Only one of you is truely going to Hell with no chance of redemption."[/quote]

"We still have a chance!?" Sora exlaimed."But...I tought that..."
"Apearently you thought wrong" Damien said.
"And you're just gonna let us search for the church? Just like that?" Misha asked.

Guest tanukioh
"the rules of Heaven and Hell say I myself cannot hold slow you down as far as harming you harming you goes...however...that does not mean I cannot send my monsters, or change the lands to suit my will, or capture you.. This will not be easy for you." Damien said. "NOW GET MOVING BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND! You have a 5 minute head start."

"Why do you have to do this man?" Bail asked."Do what?" said Satan "You know , the whole 'I'm the devil but I'm being nice just this once' thing, you do it all the time!" Bail explained "No I don't." the devil said defencivly "Yes you do." "When name one time ,other than now, that I've done it." said Satan

"Remember that group from the mall?" Bail continued "Yes?" "You did it with them and the guys from summer vacation,and the gang members from Toronto,AND the group that was on its way to Toronto.And now your doing it with these kids." OK so I do it a few times." the Devil replied."Come on it is kind-of fun." Satan said defensivly "Yeah whatever ,fun for you to watch them try to get away ,meanwhile I'm the one who has to hunt them all down when your fuchin' up the terrain." as Bail concluded the arguement he began wandering off after the group of kids ,that ran off to find a church.

Guest tanukioh
Damien smiled as Rae Tallis came up the basement steps. "ahh, you're awake."

Rae shot him a look. "Save the crap, Satan. Where'd those lost souls get to?" She asked, clinging onto Damien's shoulder like an old friend.

"They're off to find a church," Damien smiled. "Why don't you go entertain them for a while?" Rae nodded, and strolled out the door, 2 large swords in hand, showing off her body.

"They won't be able to resist my charms... They'll never get to that church," Rae laughed, "No one can get passed Lillith."

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae ran as fast as she could to the kids that ran off to the church. "Kids these days are so stupid and gulible. If only they knew." She saw some of the group running as fast as they could to what they thought was the direction the church was in.

"Hey guys, wait up," Rae yelled chasing after them.

"Hurry up," yelled Sora who didn't even stopped to look at her.

"You assholes left me behind to fend for myself back there! Do you even care,''she said this with an evil grin on her face. [I]'They have no clue,'[/I]she said to herself.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Rae?" Sora stopped allowing himself to be passed by the rest of the group."I'm sorry. Right now we're all heading to the church.... Or as least we think we're heading in the general direction... You got any idea?"

Walking beside Naru and Sparkle in the gorup of armed students, Damien suddenly stopped, motioning with his hand. The group fell silent, as if someone had been killled. "Think we should go in?" Damien questioned the group. This place gave Anita the creeps... It was all old and black, as if someone had ppurposely spraypainted like that. Worse, it seemed as if something was waiting for them to come in, just like an obvious trap. But night was being to fall in, so either they fall prey to the creatures outside, or take shelter in this church for the night.

Misha was scared and so she stayed by Sora and said, "You know how Daemen I mean the Devil said that we can get back to Heaven. Was it just a lie or was it something that he wanted us to do. But either way I think that no matter what even if we're separated from God I'll always believe in which my friends and God has for me."

"I know what you mean but that still doesn't mean that we can just go there and have the whole thing be a trap and besides if we pray we may get some answers that need to be questioned," said Sora.

"You're right," said Misha smiling.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae twisted her face up as if she was thinking. "Hm? Maybe," she said looking toward the west,''if we go that way, we might find something. A lead if I may say."

"Are you sure," Sora asked looking that way.

"No, I'm not sure but we got to go somewhere before the devil finds us, right?"

"Right." So the headed off in that direction not knowing it was s trap.[/COLOR][/FONT]

As the group changed direction they heard an erie laugh echo threw-out the street.they then heard Bail's voice once more "You'll never make it, you know?" said the voice "Every time you get close Satan simply reshapes the town and then your just that much farther away from your goal ,again." the voice continued "Then after you do that over,and over again for a few decades I will eventually catch you all and put you in hell... Where you belong!" the voice concluded.

After all that the group members were quite freaked out.As they walked west they came across the town pool.Although this was not too pleasent given the pool was filled to the brim with blood and varius bodies layed flaked across ots surface.Suddenly the pool began to bubble and boil,as a large shady creature emurged towords the group...It was Bail!"Good-bye ,friends." Bail's voice sounded in mockery as he dashed threw the group decapitating the few remaning anonymous members of the party.

"Now for the annoying ones." his voice said as he readied his scythe once again, still drenched in black chaotic flames.

[I]"Jikazakarga!"[/I]shouted Hulcus as Bail came towards them,"That should interest you while your frozen."

"That was a lucky one. I thought that we might get killed that time," said Misha.

"No one gets killed when I'm around."

"You're right,but we need to find a way to get out but somehow, that devil keeps finding us and knows our every step," said Sora.

"I know what you mean, but actually how are we gonna do that? I mean, we could just make a plan and pretend to surrender to Satan and then try to attack him then. But what are the odds of him not figuring it out," said Hulcus.

"That is a great idea! It might seem strange but it might work!" shouted Sora in delight.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae looked at the group and then at frozen Bail. [I]'They are tougher than I thought. I hadn't had this fun in a long while,'[/I]she thought a slow grin emerging on her face.

"That is a great idea! It might seem strange but it might work!" Rae heard Sora shouted with delight.

"What's a great idea," Rae asked finally getting involved in the groups plans.

"We could pretend to surrender to Satan and then try to attack him when he least expects it," said Hulcus with a grin on his face because it was his idea.

"Not a bad idea but Satan knows all. It seems he knows every move we make. Can hear every sound we make too. It is like he has cameras all around us or something," Rae said in a worried voice. She used to be in drama plays so it wasn't hard to act worried.

"That maybe true but we have to try something, right guys," Sora said to the group who just looked this way and that.

"Okay, but if we die, it's your head."[/COLOR][/FONT]

Naru suddenly interupted and said "Hey aren't we already dead? so why fear of dying? If we conquer all our fears, anxiety, and doubts we can go through this." then he gave a cheerful smile that relaxed everyone and gave them the confidence to do it.

After devising their plans they went into action. But just when they were about to start their plan Bail broke free and a shattering sound echoed around the church. All of them shocked after hearing the sound and ran as quickly as possible to random places of the church.

While they were running, they saw a large door in front of them. as they were about to enter it, Bail blocked their way. some of them tried to go back but found out the other ways has been sealed. Knowing that they were trapped and with no options left they decied to fight Bail.

Before Sora wielded out his keyblade, Naru stopped him and said "I'll handle this, you guys go to the other side." Sora: "but... you can't handle him." Naru: "Don't worry, (smiled at Sora and made a thumbs up) This is one fight that i cannot lose and the stakes are high, I won't let you guys down." Naru then suddenly charged and slashed him, Bail was able to evade but has left the door unguarded. As he was going back there Naru intercepted him and let the others go in. Sparkle " Naru, I believe in you, You can do it!" Naru: " GO! (giving sparkle a thumbs up before she leaves)"

Naru and Bail is about to start their battle. both of them waited each other to make their move, with a sudden rush, Naru Charged Bail agresively and Bail was able to block Naru's attack. Bail pushed Naru and slashed his scythe to Naru hitting his chest. Blood dripped from his chest, Naru then again charged Bail and Bail evaded the attack and Bail striked Naru from the back wounding him again.

Bail: "You're efforts are futile, surrender now and receive Satan as your savior" Naru: "Never!" He then pumped his energy to his sword. a tornado-like energy came out of the sword and a ball of whirling tornado formed at the tip of the sword.
He then thrusted his sword to Bail, Bail was able to block it, but the energy was too strong breaking the scythe and a portion of the energy hits him pushing him back by 10 meters. Bail "Not Bad... but still not enough" Bail then drew out a very large Blade. Strking the Blade to the ground came 5 dog-like creatures, the creatures then attacked Naru. One for each of his limbs and the last scratched him at the chest. Naru then counter attacked by slashing them all. After Naru defeated all the monster Bail then threw his Blade at Naru, Naru was able to block it but it was too strong so he fell to the ground. Bail then grabbed his blade and pointed it in Naru's face then said " You're Dead!" Naru speaking to himself "This is it... (closed his eyes then remembered Sparkle saying that she believes in him, and he giving his word that he'll won't let everybody down) I can't let this end like this"

Naru then stood up pushed Bail back, then slashed him in the chest. Bail: "Ugh!" Naru then charged him while gathering energy to the tip of his sword in a tornado-like form. When he was 3m near Bail, he then backslided and swinged his sword throwing the ball to Bail, but Bail was able to block it. While blocking it, Naru threw his sword to Bail and hit Bail's shoulder and due to that it made Bail withdrew his defence thus the tornado-like ball that he was blocking before went through his blade breaking it and hitting him at the same time. With the blow, Bail was pushed back 20m away and fell to the ground. Naru was then very exhausted from that move plus with the injuries he has taken made him fell to the ground.

Naru: "Sorry everyone... i can't go on anymore" he then fainted...