OtakuBoards

Terror Town [M-LV]

Guest tanukioh

Sora came up to Naru."Naru you can't win this on your own."
"I told you to stay out of this." Naru argued.
"It's either you let me help, or I'll kill you myself."
Naru nodded. Sora changed into his blue clothed form. Sora put his hand on Naru's shoulder and drained the energy of that form into Naru and Naru was healed. Sora returned to his origanal form and and then changed to another form to where he was dressed in red amd dual weilding Key Blades."Valor form..." Sora muttered to himself. "Ready Naru?" Sora asked.
"You bet." Naru replied
"Let's go!" and with that Sora and Naru charged at Bail.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blooming
"hey guys you need some help?"sparkle asked as she watched sora and naru get butts kicked."no you stay the hell out of this"naru shouted at sparkle."no we need her help naru,she can use magic"sora said as he stepped aside to let sparkle do her thing."you wont regret this sora"sparkle said,then she used her magic."demon form!!!"she shouted as she changed her form to look like sesshomaru but with dog ears and a kimono on."What?!"everyone exclaimed including bail."now for my next step"she said as she started to glow,her hair flying everywhere. "swordus magicus!"she shouted as she withdrew her double-sided swords from their sheaths. "parylze bail"she shouted as she attacked bail,who was now parylzed for a short period of time.Sparkle took her regular form,when she noticed that everyone was staring at her."where did.........."naru started to ask when sparkle cut him off."nevermind ill tell you later"sparkle said,running behind bail and using her magic to open it."come on guys in here!"she said as the group went into the room that bail had blocked.When everyone was in the room,sparkle shut the door.

"That was a relief. It's a good thing you three all helped each other and saved all of us," said Hulcus as she turned toward Sora, Naru, and Sparkle.

"It was no problem really," said Sora.

"It was kind of fun," said Sparkle.

"Yeah," said Naru who was badly injured.

"Oh my god, Naru. You're badly hurt. Here, let me tend to your wounds," said Hulcus as she went up to him," I'm gonna use my magic to heal the wounds so it might hurt.[I] Mashe Sheild![/I]"

"Ouch," said Naru.

"I told you it would hurt. Now, in awhile, the injuries will start to seal up and whatever you do, don't touch them or the spell will break. Once all the wounds are gone, them the spell will break and you will be alright. Any questions?" she asked.

"No, I think I got the whole idea."

"Alright let's recap." said Sora who was now back in his origanal form and leaning on his Key Blade. "So far, we went on a collage feild trip, we went of the road, died and wound up in Puratory, for those of you who aren't Catholic Purgatory means seperation from God. After Damien stumbled into the bus, me and Jak pretty much took charge. After that we found some pretty strange weapons that seamed to have a pull on us. Then we found out that Jak was Bail and Damein was Satin. We discovered that we had a chance to get out of this dump, reached the church, got past the door that Bail was gaurding and here we are. Soooo what do from here? any suggestions?"

"I don't know what to do at this point but I think that we should find the weak spot of Satan and that is how we will defeat him," said Hulcus.

"That sounds like a good idea but how are we gonna found out his weak spot?" said Sora.

"You have a point there. I'm not really sure about it," said Misha.

Misha was thinking hard and said, "Satan does have a weak spot and that is for everyone to believe that we're not alone."

"What does that mean?" asked Hulcus.

"It means that as long as we keep thinking that we're not alone and that we can stand up to anything means that we can take on anyone. Satan always tempts us into doing something bad instead of doing what is right. So when we do something wrong and lie it means that we get further and futher away from God but if we keep telling ourselves that we can tell the truth and be honest and confess our sins we will get closer to God and then we will be out of Purgatory." explained Misha.

"But that still doesn't mean anything and what does it matter if we confess our sins, we still go to hell and then what?" said Sparkle.

"Well Sparkle does have a good reason so what does happen?" asked Sora.

"Since you asked I guess it means that everything that we don't confess is still with us but that doesn't mean that God is angry at us but even if we confess later he will forgive us and everything will be alright. Here's an example: I lied to my parents about who broke the vase and ate all the cookies. So what I did was that I confessed my sins to God by praying and he forgave me but I still have done many things that I didn't confess to him." replied Misha.

"Oh I get it now," said Naru.

"Good, cuz' I don't." replied Bail now hovering in the doorway."Oh sorry, did I interupt? I wouldn't want to interfere with any plans [I]you[/I] might be making.Trust me I know how annoying that can be!" Bail vanished and reappeared near the statue of Jesus on the cross.He raised his scythe and with one swift motion he cut the statue into 10 pieces.

He then continued to place his skeletal hand on the wall and send a shock wave threw the church's foundation, shattering the few remaining stained windows of Mary, and breaking most of the supports holding the building up.Bail vanished once more but his voice lingerd on "Good luck praying in here mortals." the voice repeated over and over, as the church started to collapse.

"Great what do we do now since the church is destroyed?" asked Hulcus.

"We don't need a church for we can pray without a church. Like we don't have to pray at church but we can pray wherever we want and that there's no special way to pray but to just pray normal and to be yourself," replied Misha.

Guest blooming
"ok.............ahhhhhhhh!"shouted sparkle as a chunk of the ceiling fell on top of her,making it hard for her to breath."someone....help me out!"she managed to choke out.Sora ran to help,but he couldnt do it alone."Naru i need your help over here"sora said.Naru came running over and together the two of them they got the cement off sparkle and helped her up."hey thanx you two"sparkle said as she swore at bail under her breath."guys!we should get praying"said misha."yeah shes right"sparkle said as she started praying."god im sorry about all my lies.im the one who broke my moms diamond glass cookie jar,but i told her the cat did it and when i get home,if i get home,ill tell her i broke that cookie jar"sparkle said to start the group off with.

While the rest of the group prayed, Sora was busy destoying the larger chunks of ceiling so they wouldn't hit the group. The group finished confessing there sins amd a great circle of light appeared. "Get in the light!" Sora shouted. Everyone except Sora crouded into the circle and there was just enough room for them to fit.
"Sora come on!" Misha shouted.
Sora shook his head slowly."I can't come." he said.
"Why not?!" Misha shouted.
"It's like Damien said; One of us has to stay," Sora explained.
"Sora..."
"Do me favor. Once all of you are in hevean, find my freinds and tell them I'm sorry."

"Sora I'm sorry but I can't leave you here alone," said Misha as she stepped out of the circle of light.

"Misha! Get back in there!" shouted Sora.

"I'm not going to and besides you can't do it alone. Sometimes you need friends to help you on your way whether you want them to or not!" shouted Misha at Sora.

"Fine. But don't regret coming with me."

"I'll be fine and besides I think that if I have anything to regret is you going alone without anyone."

Sora and Misha turned towards the others and said, "Good-bye and I hope that we see you soon."

Then the group left and the circle of light disappeared along with the rest of the group.

It was years later now. Sora and Misha had managed to evade hell. They had just finished fighting off more demons. Bail no longer came after them. There only challenge was fighting off the armies of Satin's monsters. Sora and Misha were leaning against a tree cathing there breath and losing thereselves in memories of there freinds. Naru,Sparkle, Hulcus, Anita, and the rest of the group who came to purgatory with them. When they opened there eyes there was a train in front of them. "Please God. Don't let it be more people." Misha muttered. They went in to the train and saw dozens of people. Men and women. Toddlers and teens around there age. All of them were terrified. One man saw Sora and Misha walk in. "You two!" The man shouted. Sora and Misha turned there attention toward the man. The man walked up to Sora and Misha."You two." The man repeated. "Do have any Idea where we are?" Sora stared at the man. "You sir," Sora said,"Are in the place between heaven and hell." then Misha cut in finishing Sora's sentence "The place were you have a great chance of reclaming salvation, and an even greater chance of damnation."

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U][I]End[/I][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]