OtakuBoards

Terror Town [M-LV]

Guest tanukioh

Naru was then surrounded by ten creature when they were about to get near him. They suddenly exploded, Naru opened his eyes and saw sparkle. Naru: "YOu could've Killed me back there" Sparkle: "Not even a thanks after saving your life" Naru: "Sorry about that, thanks" Spakle: "no problem" Naru then pushed sparkle to the right then slashed the creature behind her. Naru: "Heh! we're even" sparkle then smiled after that.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Damien lead Sora deep into the basement. There was a huge gate that looked like blood and flames taking up most of the wall.

"Wha-what it that?!" Sora demanded.

"It's the Gate to Hell." Damien smiled. "All you have to do is swear your alligience to me, follow my demands without question, and you'll have more magic than any known to man kind. Do we have a deal??"

Sora stumbled back. He was freaked out by all of this. "Just who the hell are you?!"

"You'll see...do we have a deal?"

Jak appeared out from behind Sora. "Damn it Damien I told you not to tell any mortals about this, until we're sure they were ours. Whats wrong with you man?" Jak exclaimed as he came it to vision. At this point Sora was scared confused and most likely damned for eternity.

Guest tanukioh
Damien smiled. "He is ours. trust me on this. Now go back and guard the others."

"just what the hell is going on here, man?!" Sora shouted.

"You're going to find out soon, now tell me wether or not we have a deal." Damien demanded.

"Fine!" Jak started to walk away. "Just so you know I'm getting really fucki'n sick of your motherfucken' dog things ok." Jak continued out and stood by the door to the basement so no-one would interupt Sora and Damien's little meeting.

Guest blooming
[quote name='mushrumluver']Naru was then surrounded by ten creature when they were about to get near him. They suddenly exploded, Naru opened his eyes and saw sparkle. Naru: "YOu could've Killed me back there" Sparkle: "Not even a thanks after saving your life" Naru: "Sorry about that, thanks" Spakle: "no problem" Naru then pushed sparkle to the right then slashed the creature behind her. Naru: "Heh! we're even" sparkle then smiled after that.[/quote]
"no pushing"sparkle said as she sat down.Minutes later anita and naru were asking how sparkle had made the dog-like creatures that had surrounded naru how she made them explode and how come she could use magic.""guys do i really have to answer?"sparkle said as she her weapons down on the ground."Yes"said anikta naru at the same time."fine.I have some magic deep down inside me that i only use when someone who is close to me like a very dear friends life is on the line or when some creatures endangers someone close to me i use my magic otherwise i just use my weapons and depending on where we are my magic grows stronger or weaker depending on my surroundings and my feelings"said sparkle asm she explained to anita and naru why she doesnt speak to anyone."but i guess i could be friends with you two"sparkle concluded as she sighed."but just dont tell anyone my little secret!"she snapped.Just as someone was about to step on her ninga sword she moved it out of the way.

Anita listened to Sparkle and Naru talking about some random stuff, but she couldn't help think about the gory killing of the beast. Wait... she did focus so much on the beast,then she pretty much scrunched up one of her marionettes, which probably led to his death. She'd have to be careful, because she could accidently kill someone. For no reason at all, she pulled out the dolls, which had strange symbols that she had seen somewhere years ago...?

[QUOTE=tanukioh]Damien smiled. "He is ours. trust me on this. Now go back and guard the others."

"just what the hell is going on here, man?!" Sora shouted.

"You're going to find out soon, now tell me wether or not we have a deal." Damien demanded.[/QUOTE]

"Son-of-a-bitch," said Sora getting to his feet. There was a great flash of light and Sora's appearance was changed to where he looked like this:
[IMG]http://www.gamers.fr/jeux/kingdomhearts2_ps2/176.jpg[/IMG].
His left arm now mended, Sora drew his swords one in each hand."Go back to hell!" Sora shouted as he charged at Damien.

Guest tanukioh
Damien sighed. "Well I guess I'll take that as a no..." Damien passed Sora's sword and grabbed him by the face. "You should have accepted my deal..." Damien scowled, hurling Sora into the gate. the blood and fire formed chains, holding Sora perfectly, and tightly in place. "now face your fate early."

Damen turned coldly away and walked back upstairs. "Bail," Damien smiled to Jak. "Do as you wish with this one."

Guest tanukioh
Damien laughed "Exactly what you said....HELL!" Damien slammed the door behind him.

Now he took on his normal, helpful face and wandered back over to the others. "the basement's full of the creatures!" he warned "Don't go down there! Not even the most powerful magics will work on these ones"

No one had really noticed Hulcus, but she heard every little detail that Daemin said. Even Jak didn't see her because she used on of her spells to disappear. She waited until Jak and Daemin had left the site and walked in the door. She went down the stairs and found Sora locked up."Sora!"shouted Hulcus,"There you are."

"So you refused eh?" Said Jak, as Hulcus snuck up behind him. "Bad move man...bad move." as he walked up to within an inch of Sora he drew his new chucks from the side of his pants and began swinging them around his arms.

After a few wacks in the ribs and one in the face Sora was in quite a bit of pain. And due to the jagged broken ends of the chucks he was practicly coverd in blood aswell."Well now you know not to turn down the devil." Sora tryed to speak but he only managed to cough up some blood."You know you could still try it, you know 'plead for mercy, and all that jazz' well," Jak took a break from talking to break amother one of Sora's ribs "if you can ,that is. What do you say?" a violent smirk appeared on Jak's face.

When Jak heard Misha running down the stairs he turned around, and used the momentum of his spin to hit her in the sholder with his chucks, dislocateing it. She then fell to the ground. Mainly because of the force in the hit ,and parcially because of the immence pain that had just shot down her arm."You shouldn't have come here girl." said Jak in a cruel voice that was not his own.

Misha's arm started to hurt really bad and she screamed. She grabbed her staff and shot him with her [I]Bear Lava Door[/I].

This shot hit him in the leg and paralyzed his whole body.

Misha got up and went towards Sora holding her arm.

Naru feeling kinda wierd that one by one people are getting missing. So he decided to ask everybody where the missing people went. one of them answered that some followed Sora but they haven't returned yet.

Naru: "This is very wierd. when Damien left the creatures stopped attacking. when he's here they come so fast." Finally to stop his worrying he decided to follow them. Someone grabbed his hand which stopped him from going when he turned back it was sparkle. Naru: "Don't worry. I'll just go find them, after all they are our friends. And friends don't leave each other behind." Anita then followed up " That's why we're coming with you. Right guys?" The others then answered simultaneously "YEAH!" Naru: "(smiles) Well then let's go find them!"

Jak struggled to speak as he fell to the ground."Oh,shit!" he said , "Your pretty tough.You don't want to join me and...oh yeah 'Damien', do you?" as Jak spoke he drew a small kanji on the floor.

Misha was trying to get Sora free of the demonic chains, when Jak 'interupted' her by finally manageing to snap his fingers.Misha turned around just in time to see Jak's legs finish there way up the stairs, and a glowing green symbol on the floor."'Hey Damien, I need your help down here. The uh creatures are ...you know, strong and stuff.'" jak used his old voice

"Goddamit Misha why the hell did you come down here?" He asked. Then he said "Misha, shoot me with your magic."
"Why would I do that?" she asked.
"Nike," Sora replied.
"Nike?"
"Nike's motto is 'Just do it'", Sora explained, "So Nike just do it."
Mishashot him with her magic and, combining the powers of the Keyblade and Misha's magic, Sora transformed to where he looked like this:
[IMG]http://www.kingdomfantasy.com/image/drive/wisdom.jpg[/IMG]
There was a great flash of light and Sora and Misha were freed. "It's just like my father said," Sora said looking at his hands,"The Key Blade's power with magic will give the Key Blade weilder unserpassed wisdom."

Guest tanukioh
Damien wandered back down the stairs, having scared everyon into staying where they where. "I suppose you flies couldn't help but rush to your fate, could you? I tried to aid you but you attacked me, Sora. And Misha, I'm afraid you've seen too much. Either you both join me or you both face your doom right now. Which will it be?"

"Just who are you?!" Misha demanded.

Damien smiled, and wrote his last name, "Lived", accross the wall. all the letters where backwards. Damien pointed to the mirror accross the room. "read" he commanded.

the word slipped from Misha and Sora's lips in a gasp. "Devil..."

"Hey Devy." Jak called to the Devil/Damien "You just gunna stand there bragging about your name or are you going to help me banish these annoying mortals to oblivian!?!" Jak asked franticly as he drew a scythe from mid-air the scythe burned with black flames.

"Calm down Bail these are nothing but lost soals that think they stand a chance." Damien explained

"Bail?" asked Misha and Sora at the same time."who's bail?" Sora continued. "Oh sure ,everyones heard of the devil 'master of evil','lord of the underworld'. but no-ones ever heard of Bail 'keeper of the gates of tarterus','guardian of hell'." Jak cept talking but Misha cut him off "Wait isn't cerberus the guardian of hell?" Misha asked "yeah I thought that too?" Sora added in.

"Right ,right big three-headed mut guarding hell,thats rich I tell ya'.Really now I left that mongrel in charge of the gates for one day...ONE DAY! Then everyoes like 'oh cerberus is the greatest guardian ever.','Thank goodness we finally got rid of Bail'." as Jak rambled on, Misha and Sora just got more, and more confused while Damien just stood aside laughing to himself.

Then Bail turned to Devy."And you!"he shouted pointing at him,"What the fuk are you laughing at? You're the one who told me to take the day off and leave the flea bag in charge!"
While Bail and Devy were arguing, Misha and Sora managed to sneak out and warn everyone what about was going on. How they had been set up.

Guest tanukioh
Damien strolled out of the basement. "Set up? HA! You actually think I was setting this up? Here's a little secret all of YOU set this up." Damien took on his real form. The horned, winged master of Hell. Satan, The Devil. "Through out your lives, you sinned, and now you are here, the deciding point of your fate."

Jak had also taken his true form...Bail a large cloaked figure with no clear legs,two boney hands holding on to his scythe tightly. And a hidius skull for a face, with cracks in it and varius insects crawling in-and-out of the eye's and mouth."Now its time to pay the price for your sins!!" his skeletal mouth didn't move but all heard his ghostly voice comeing from the general direction of his grotesque form.

Seeig Damien and Jak's true form Sora and Misha thought that this is the end and the chances of escaping is very slim. A familiar voice suddenly Shouted from behind and both of them turned their backs and saw Naru and the others.

Naru: "After hearing what these guys said, this only mean that their the enemy."
Sparkle: "Are you two hurt?" Sora: "We're fine" Misha : "Yeah..." Anita: "Then let's show these devils that we humans are not that easy to deal with!" Damien: "Hahaha! you puny humans don't have a chance against us. We are the one's who dwell in your hearts. We are the one's controlling the temptations that you humans couldn't resist. If those simple things you can't beat. What chances do ou have in beating the devil himself"

Naru: "We can't beat the devil alone but together the light of the will of our hearts will beat you !" Damien: "Hah! that's rubbish, everyone knows that the human heart is weak!" Sora: "I believe that in every darkness there is always a light. And we will find that light and use it to beat you" Damien: "then let's shal see... Bail! Destroy them!"