OtakuBoards

Terror Town [M-LV]

Guest tanukioh

Guest tanukioh
Damien tore to the front of the crowd, leading them throug the woods. "Be on your gaurd. there's more than just dog-things here." Just as those words escaped his lips, the teacher stumbled out of the brush.

Her skin was pale, and torn. Her mouth was wide open in a gape of terror, and her eyes where glazed over.

"Stay away from her!" Damien shouted, jumping back "She's not alive anymore!"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"NOT ALIVE!"Jak exclaimed .What the hell are you talking about, He grabbed Damien by the scruff of the neck."Die."the teacher moaned as she lunged towords Jak."Holy shit"said Jak as he dropped damien and instinctively swung around and smacked the teacher in the face with his massive walking stick.The teachers head spun and her neck gave out a gruesome cracking sound as she fell to the ground."There's an F for the rest of the year...oh well I didn't like her anyways."

Sora tapped jak on the sholder"uh if she's already dead how long will a broken neck keep her down?" Jak nodded "Good point we better get moving."

Naru came running scared to the group saying "They're Coming this way, And I Mean They!"

Jak said " What are you talking about?" Naru said " There a lot of those monsters or whatever they are followed us, their numbers are uncountable, we should get aways from this lace as soon as possible."

All of them saw some head coming this way and were kinda bloody

Jak replied "What?! Hurry everyone"

Everybody ran hurriedly away from the incoming danger.

As soon as the group was in the gas station, Jak and Sora pushed the candy rack in front of the door.
Jak turned around to do a head count while Sora dissapeared behind some racks of chips and other things you would expect to find in a gas station. Sora came back to the front with his arms full of snacks.
"All acounted for." Reported Jak.
"Good to hear. Do you think this stuffs edible?"
"Yeah looks alright."
Sora nodded and started passing around food for everyone.

Guest tanukioh
From the station they could see the Welcoming sign. "Welcome to Purgatory" it read. "Population..." the rest was illedgible. It seemed to give off an eiry feeling to everyone.

Damien looked at the sign with contempt "I always hated that name..."

As Sora was passing food around, he noticed that Naru was missing. He immediately informed Jak about this.
Jak:" What?!" Sora: "He was probably got lost while we were running." Jak: "Hmm... Someone has to find him before it's too late... But who..." Sora: "We'll search for him after we eat."

As they were talking about, Naru on the other hand was walking around town and trying to find his way to the gas station. As he was walking on the street, he realized that he was being followed by those creatures, Upon knowing that he quickly ran away as far as possible. The Creatures were fast and overtook him, one is on the front and the other is at the back, thinking he has no choice but to fight, he prepared for battle. The first creature was about to strike He ducked and swinged the pipe and took of the creature's head and ran again left the other one behind.

Thinking that after that fight he's very lost. Naru: "I can't believe i got lost in this kind of place." After walking a few minutes at his left he noticed a weapon shop, he thought of bring some weapons back but again he's lost and don't know where to find them. Upon entering the Shop the first thing he saw were numerous cretures lurking inside and noticed him. He quickly ran away from the shop and he's also chased by those creatures... After a few turns, he finally lost them.

As Naru was running around town, Jak and Sora went looking for him, and just as Naru lost the creatures he found Jak and Sora "whoa!" said Jak as Naru rounded a corner sharply and ran right into him. They both fell over "we have to go!" said Naru "Oh come on ,you've got creatures on your tail?" Jak said imanently "yup so lets go!" said Naru as he began to run.

"Not so fast." Sora said as he grabbed Naru's arm "do you hear that?" Sora asked "Hear what? Its silent out here ,there's nothin' to hear. " Jak replied "thats just it, the creatures are gone."

"Oh that works out nicely."Jak said. After they'd all calmed down Naru showed them to the weapon shop, the creatures were gone probobly looking for Naru. The three of them carried as many weapons as thay could back to the gas station. They ran into another bird creature but Jak with his wooden bo staff and Sora with his twin swords worked together to easly take down the beast, since Naru was already tired from running so much he stayed in the back carrying the weapons while the others fought.Once they were back at the station Naru put all the weapons save for the bo staff and the swords that Jak and Sora were holding, on the empty counter.

"Well take your pick there's plenty for everyone,"said jak as the group took their chosen weapons.

Naru finally felt some relief from all the exhaustion that he has taken. After eating some food and drank some water he was back to his energetic self. Seeing that everyone has chosen their weapons the waepon left to him was a katana, which in the first place he prefered that weapon.

Carrying the sword like a stick on his shoulders, he then jogged up front to Sora and Jak. Naru: "So what're we gonna do from here? Any plans?" Sora: "Too escape from this horrid place perhaps... but the problem is how..." Naru: "I see..." Naru looking up and down left and right front and back. He was very cautious to the surroundings, hoping that he won't get lost again.

He then later moved to the middle of the group, and began to talk to Damien.
Naru: "So Damien... heard that you have some ideas about this place... care to share?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae spun her double swords, the weapons she choosen, around a bit. Then she placed them in between her belt and her pants.

She heard Naru ask Damien about this place and walked closer to them. "Yeah Damien. I would like an explaintion. I think we all would."

A lot of people nodded. Some with fright spread across their faces. She too, seemed to be a bit scared.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Jak stepped out of the crowd and in front of Damien, Jaks bo staff was angled down across his back and threw some belt loops."Hey now!" Jak said defensivly "Damien already said he dosn't remember anything, I'm sure that more questions won't get us any closer to getting out of this god forsaken place."

Once everyone had calmed down and gone back to general worrying for something to do Jak walked up to Sora "Uhh..."Jak stutterd "Yes?" Sora said impatiantly just the fact of being in the horrid town was starting to get to him, in fact it was starting to get to them all. "OK here go's nothing.Alright ok I know a guy like you probobly wouldn't even speak to me in school, but what do you say we make a pact to watch each others back," Jak paused and Sora could see that the eirie town was even starting to scare Jak. then after a long awkward silence Jak continued "Uhh you know just in case one of those creatures trys to jump one of us or somethin' you know."

"Well I," Damien began but he didn't get to finish his sentence for at that moment a shower of arrows began to fall upon the crowd. There were many screams of terror and alot of the people ducked and covered their heads.
"Everyone run for cover!" shouted Jak. Everyone was running away with Jak in the front and Sora in the back to make sure no one got left back again. One of Sora's freinds stumbled and fell. Sora bent down to help up his freind up but was shout in the left shoulder. Sora swore violenty at the top of his lungs.

Guest tanukioh
Damien ducked, and moved quickly to the back door. "EVERYONE FOLLOW ME!!" he shouted. "I know a way to a hiding place!" He lead them through a dark alley into a building.

The building was kind of what you would expect a haunted house to look like, but at least the walls and floors didn't creak. "We should be safe here. This is where I've been living lately.." Damien explained.

He closed the door as some of the stragglers carried in Sora, who was still screaming loudly.

Guest tanukioh
Damien smiled, "we'll be ok here. they don't like this place for some reason. Just stay in here til the sun comes up, and everything will be fine. ok?"

Misha nodded "ok...are you sure?"

Damien nodded back. "I'm possitive. Don't worry, I promise you'll all be safe here. try to get some sleep, and we'll all head out to find help in the morning..."

As Hulcus was sitting down, she thought of staying up and watching out for everyone. "Hey, Daemin. Is it okay if I stay up and keep watch with you?" asked Hulcus.

"Sure, I don't mind if you stay up instead of get sleep. Besides, I could have someone to talk to while keeping watch," said Daemin.

Naru walked out for a while to take piss from all the stress and strain and espcially the dangers that they face. While in front of the tree he noticed that the tree moved a little from its original position. At first he didn't mind it at all but when the tree was about to grab him. He slide back and sliced the branches zipped his pants and went back to the group.

As he get backed he saw Damien and Huclus together. Naru then cuts in and said "Hello!" both of them were shocked at Naru and Huclus said "Don't ever Do That Again!" Naru: "Heheh Sorry... well it just that i can't sleep knowing that we are being watched from all places. and it's hard to sleep in this spooky place"

The Three of some suddenly heard something creeping around the bushes

"I do know what you mean. I've have heard rumors about this place and it's supposed to be haunted," said Hulcus.

"How did you know that from the rumors? I haven't even heard any rumors about this place," said Daemin.

"You see, I have visited this place before. And I mean before it was a ghost town. To fill you in on less details, it has the ghosts of all the townspeople from this place haunting everything and everyone. No one knows why but it's just a mystery."

Sora was sitting in a corner trieng to prie out the arrow. Once he got it out he held it in his hand but it quickly disintagrated into the air. "What the hell is with this place?" Sora muttered. Then he layed down and fell asleep.

Guest Kentoe
"Negi-kun" wake up sora you can't sleep!! :wigout: You need to help keep watch with me. :help:

Guest tanukioh
Damien blinked twice. The rumors where dead wrong. something in him knew it. "Don't put too much faith in gossip..." Damien sighed. "It will mess you up in the long run."

Loud banging sounds issued from the roof. "I guess the winged ones want in...They must have finally found us." Damien stood up. "We have about an hour before sun up. if the things get in here before that ,we're dead. Grab everything you can and brace the doors and windows. And stay away from the top floor."

"I'll go tell everyone while you go and get some weapons for us to use," said Hulcus.

"Alright. Now go before it's too late," said Daemin.

She went to everyone and said," Everyone, we need to go and get prepared for a battle that might happen. And to add to that, do not go upstairs or you will regret it."

Guest tanukioh
Damien dug through the basement. there had to be something---That's when he saw the chest, and hanging out of it was a blade. "Hmmmmm...." Damien smiled, dragging the chest upstairs.

"I think i found some weapons!!" he called as he smashed in the lock on the chest.