OtakuBoards

Terror Town [M-LV]

Guest tanukioh

"Everyone! We need your help to defeat these monsters. I know a lot of strange things have been happening but please, if you want to save your lives then help us defeat these pieces of shit!" shouted Hulcus to the others hoping that they would come and help. And soon one by one, they all came out of the bus and came to help.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Damien popped out up of no where, lopping off one of the monster's heads with his sword. "Everyone, try to hold them off. I'll try to find holy water!"

Damien smiled. Everything was going how he planned. in just a little while, the truth of it all would be revealed. He just had to wait for the first person to die...

Guest tanukioh
Damien tore through the halls to the sink, and grabbed the flask he had taken from the church about a day before this college kids showed up. The water was instantly holy. Now all that was left to do was to get it to the others.

"You know, you shouldn't toy with them..." A voice called.

"This is my deal," damien scowled. "you just keep doing what you're doing."

"Yes...my master" the voice answered.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits]Misha was looking for Daemien and found him.

"So,you found the holy water? It looks like you did or is it just a cup of water?" asked Misha.[/QUOTE]
"holy as the Christ..." Damien smiled. "Lets get moving. we gotta kill these freaking things now!"

Jak waited paciently as the others took there pick of weapons. Once everyone was satisfied jak walked up to the chest, all that was left was a few pieces of white chalk
"Well these will hafta do." said Jak as the creatures started to attack. "Lets just hope that my studies pay off." Jak didn't notice but Sora had walked up to him and was kind of laughing at the way Jak was talking to himself."Studies ,what studies?" Jak jumped back as Sora spooked him.

"Oh its just you." said Jak as the sudden scare wore off. "The studies I was talking about were my personal studies .As a hobby I sort of read about ancient magics." Sora didn't have time to respond as the creatures started to attack the group. Jak tryed to fight off the monsters with the old bo staff he had found earlier but it was broken in half pretty soon into fighting.Just as Jak's weapon was smashed he caught a glance of a random student getting there throut ripped out by one of the creatures.

"NOOOO!" He screamed as he ran to where the young man had just fallen. He quikly drew a kanji(magic) sign on the wall ,and slammed his hand on it." The moment of truth." he said " [I]IP-JEM-HOK-ZAR[/I] " as he spoke a stream of strange green smoke flew from his hand. "Now the command word" Jak thought to himself. "GLASS!" he said loudly the smoke engolfed the creature who had just killed the boy. When it desipated the creature was a glass statue. The nwly made statue then sent a powerfull shock wave out in every direction ,turning most of the other creatures into sculptures aswell. Then Jak fell to the ground hard, as one of the few remaining creatures charged towords him.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Lord of Spirits]Misha came running with Daemien and shouted, "[I]Ber Lava Door![/I']" And some of the monsters were destroyed.[/quote]
"I see your magics are strong. What style do you use?" Damien asked, flinging holy water on to one of the monsters. the monster caught flame and turned to ash instantly.

"Damn these pieces of shits! There are too many of them.[I] Rashield[/I]!" shouted Hulcus as a shield blocked the attacks of the monsters and flung their attack right back at them," Awesome! That was cool."

After being pummeled many times, the shield finally broke and the creatures were free to attack. all of them fought bravely to fend of the creatures but they were too many. the only thing to do now is to retreat and find a safe spot.

Finally reaching a safe spot, they rested for a few minutes. Naru stood up and said "I'll go get some firewood." After saying that, he left and went to the forest.
After getting enough firewood, a creature suddenly approached him, forcing him to drop the wood and draws his weapon to prepare for battle.

Creature then said "This place... you cannot escape this place..." Naru "What?! you can talk?" Creature: "All your efforts will be gone to waste, accept your fate and submit..." Naru: "Never! we will get outta here. I believe that everythings possible as long as you put your heart into it." Creature : "then there's no use in telling you."

The creature suddenly attacked with a supersonic speed and hits Naru on the crest with his claws. Naru: "Ugh! he's too fast... how can i beat this guy?" The weapon suddenly shook and glowed with a red light. then the red light became a tornado-like aure surrounding the sword then became a ball at the tip of the blade.

Naru: "This power..." As the creature was about then to strike again. Timing it right, he thrusted the blade onto the creature's chest. the creature was then pushed back twenty meters away and leaving a huge hole on its chest. Creature: "You....that sword.... " the creature then faints...

Naru then getting back with the firewood. and dropped it in the middle of the group. He then went into the back of the group. Misha then approached him and said "what happened to you?" noticing the wounds on Naru's chest. Naru "Oh! this's nothing, don't worry." Misha "But..." Naru :" Let's eat!"

Guest blooming
soon after they had all eaten more of the creatures came and attacked sparkle.she seems to be the main target thought misha."ugh these creatures keep coming"said sparkle as she continued to slash through the creatures one by one.by the time she had killed ten she noticed 5 charging at her out of the corner of her eye."eye of the demon!magicus flarus!"she shouted as she used some of her magic(her own life was put in danger)she hid inside her,and soon a all the creatures charging at her caught fire and burned to a crisp."how did you do that?!"damien asked."i would rather not talk about it"sparkle said

Jak and Sora sat neer the fire after the attacking creatures subsided."This is so strange." said Jak as he thought to himself "Whats strange?" asked Sora "You hafta ask. Its this place these creatures everything. A few days go if you told me that I had to use magic to defend myself I'd think your nuts, but now it magic seems to be the only thing we can rely on around here."

Jak stood up and started to walk away. "Well I don't know about you but I'm still hungry. I'm gunna look around, see if I can find an apple tree or somthin'." and with that Jak picked up his chalk and a big stick from the fire wood pile, and walked away.

Guest tanukioh
Damien watched as Jak left. "heh..." Damien smiled. "Things are just about set. Just a little while longer...and i'll make my move."

Guest Kentoe
Negi-kun: Picks up his sword. Then looks around and says this is going to get good! :animesmil

After Jak had left he wanderd around looking for something to eat insted he found a few things that wanted to eat him. The first creature to attack cut Jaks arm open."I wonder.." Jak paused to dodge another attack "well only one way to find out." Jak collected some of the blood from his arm in his hand and drew another kanji sign on his opposite hand's palm .

When the first creature attacked for the second time Jak didn't try to dodge ,he simply held out his hand and said "spike" instantly a large metel spike jutted out from his hand stabing into the beasts skull.Jak pulled it out and dove to the ground rolling to dodge the second creature once again. he then jumped to his feet, and ran up to the side of the creature, before the creature could turn to Jak he had already rammed his hand-spike into one side of the creatures neck and out the other. the spike disolved into dust as Jak walked back to where the others were.

Once he had gotten back he tore off his bloody ,parcially shredded sleeve and used it to tie the two broken pieces of his old bo staff together. Makeing a crude pair of nun-chucks.

Anita was playing around with her marionettes and needles. What were they even used for?? Everyone knew how to use theirs, why couldn't she? A creature with three eyes popped out of a nearby bush. Paralysed with fear, she accidently squeezed the marionettes hard. Then the creature screamed in pain, as if it was squeezed to death, and then burst, guts and gore. Wiping off the blood, Anita knew what they were used for. Controling, that was it.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Kioky']Sora saw a three eyed fiqure explode. "Goddamit,"he muttered,"Why the hell am I the only who can't use magic? This sucks."[/quote]
Damien smiled. "You can use magic....if....you make a deal with me."

"What??" Sora asked.

"Follow me, I want to show you something." Damien replied, walking down the stairs, cool and calm.

Jak saw Sora wander off and fallowed them. He was carefull to draw a kanji sign in pen on his hand so they wouldn't hear him, but he'd be able to hear them ,and one on his forehead so he had natural camuflauge.and it'd be hard to see him.