Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Terror Town [M-LV]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Puzzled by this last statement made by Misha, Sora sat there trying to fiqure it out. He soon gave up and leaned against the wall as a seiring pain went through his left arm.
Posted
Naru was the last one to get in,camed in a little bit scared of the incoming danger.
He gulped and held his sword as tight as he can.
leaning on the wall with a window on the right he peeps to see how's the situation.
Seeing that the flying creatures are near. He shouted "They here!"
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Rae sat in the shadows her legs crossed and her head down. She had her hands rested on her knees as if she was deep in medatation. She didn't bother to see what Damien had found. She wasn't going to let this place get to her. She was going to stay calm.

"Hey Rae, come get some weapons before they are all gone,"she heard Damien shout from the bottom of the basement.

She didn't answer him. She stayed where she sat her eyes still closed, her head still down, and still sitting in that same position.

[I]'We have to get out of here. We have to get home. I know some familes are worried about their kids. But it seems we are trapped in here. But there has to be a way out,'[/I]thoughts of escape kept running through Rae's mind but nothing that seemed easy or even doable keep to her.

"Hey, are you alright," Damien asked walking toward her a bit.

Rae opened her eyes and lifted her head to look at him. Her eyes were a bit glassy. It appeared that she was about to cry. When she felt the drops of tears fall from her face she turned away.

"I'm fine."[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Lord of Spirits']"Oh! I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Misha. And you are?" replied Misha.[/quote]

"Names Sora." He replied.
Posted
Hulcus was the first to grab a weapon. When she picked up something that was metal, it turned out to be a staff of some sort. She looked at it closely and it had a long rod, a cresent moon on the top, and some inscriptions that only she knew how to read. She soon realized that the inscriptions were spells.
Posted
[I]'What is this weapon. It seems that it has a connection to me or something, just as well as the other ones chose the others. This must be some weird town that has magic lurking around; but where?'[/I] thought Hulcus to herself.
Posted
"Hmph? This looks like all the rings have different symbols on them like one has a flame, a ball of air, a wave, and so forth. Strange, I feel like I've seen this before." said Misha to herself.
Posted
Reaching in and grabbing whatever was lef inside, Anita found a some marionettes attached to strings and sticks. Somehow, she felt as if she wasn't made for fighting and needed the marionettes. But how was she going to use them? Everyone else had physical weapons while her, the weakling had only some marionettes with sticks, strings, and strangely enough, needles. Stuffing them in her pocket before anyone could see, she watched everyone else.
Posted
"These weapons are weird. They seem like everyone knows what each one is and have some kind of conection to everyone or something." said Hulcus.

"I noticed that too. Like this staff with rings some how I remember it," said Misha.
Guest blooming
Posted
ooc:sorry people i didnt post earlier i kinda got band from the computer for a while
"i kinda need to get out of this town but which way is out?"mumbled sparkle as everyone was freaking out as the weapons that they found."im going to explore the town"said sparkle as she reached in and grabbed two double sided swords and a regular sword."no dont go out there"damien tried to tel sparkle but it was to late she had alreeady gone outside the bus."woah!"she screamed as some weird creatures jumped her.
Guest blooming
Posted
Sora ran out of the bus just in time to see sparkle being jumped by four weird creatures.One told the other three to surround sparkle while he pinned her to the ground."that one must be the leader"mumbled sora as she hit two of the creatures out of the way with his foot and knocked the one pinning sparkle to the off of her."are you ok?"he asked."yeah im fine but what are these things as she used her regular ninga sword to kill one of the creatures.
Posted
"Stay back!!"yelled Hulcus as she jumped out of the bus,"These creatures somehow want to kill us for seeing them. I don't know why but somehow I just heard what they were thinking!"

She lunged at one of the monsters and pinned it to the ground with her staff,[I]"Bouwzakarga!"[/I]she shouted as the monster disappeared.
Posted
Now Misha was really scared and said,"Well if gonna test this baby out let's see if it's the one from my dreams. [I]Light! Gradius Solarius![/I]"

And a big light bursted from the staff and hit one of the monsters.
Posted
"Wow. I didn't know that had so much power. That was so amazing," said Hulcus as she gazed at her staff," Now, let's see what else it does." As a swarm of the flying creatures came and attacked everyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...