OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Age of Darkness PG-13 (L V)

Lt.Zero

"Huh... no much of a battle" Hiro said as it ended. He set knight and Cinder down.
"Wonder if there is anywhere to eat here. Oh the bar." Walks in side bar. "Cinder Knight take a load off." They followed Hiro to the bar when Hiro sat down they proped up against the bar and snoozed off. Joel walked up to Hiro " What will it be." "Get me a beer.' Throws some money on the bar. "Coming up." Few seconds later Joel serves up the beer. Hiro grabs the mug and sips a some of it. "Hey barkeep have you seen this kid." Show's Joel a picture of Riku. "No I haven't" Hiro- Alright. Just thought I'd ask." Drinks a little more of his beer.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord of Spirits']Aya clapped her hands and said,"It looks like the winner is Daidalos! Oh!" Aya walked up to Riku and said, "I'm Aya Mikage and I'm a Pokemon trainer from the Hoeen Region and you are?"[/quote]

"Names Riku." he replied.

"I don't really care who battles me but if Rio, was it, wants to battle then okay," said Daidalos as she waited of Rio to come to the stage.

"I'm ready whenever you are," said Rio.

"Alright, let's get this party started."

As the battle with Rio verses Daidalos, they heard the commotion that was going on in the bar. They called the battle a draw and went on inside the bar. Daidalos saw a guy who was walking up to Riku."What the heck is going on? Who are you?" asked Daidalos as she pointed to the guy.

Guest blooming
just as cinder charged at daidalos, an attack hit cinder dead on."good work sparkle"said sparkles voice as she came out of the shadows."who the hell are you and where did you come from"shouted hiro and riku,who was coming out from under the table forgetting he had a beer in his hand."stay away from that kid"said sparkle calling out shocker,her exillion."who are you?"rio asked sparkle."my name is sparkle"said sparkle.Everyone gasped."the sparkle?"misha saidchoking on her drink."yes"said sparkle

"Fine. Come on out Sprint and Sky Dragon! Sky Dragon use [I]Celestial[/I] and Sprint use[I] Wudai[/I]!" shouted Aya.

There was now a symbol of on the floor where Knight was and it paralyzed it in it's track. Above Knight was a big ball of fire which hit Knight straight down.

"Kid... You have just messed up. Cinder are you ok?" Cinder slowly gets up. " Cinder take it easy. KNIGHT!! " The smoke cleared around Knight. He was sitting there totally unharmed. "Ha You can't hurt Knight with Fire! DONT YOU WONDER WHY HIS SKIN SHINES SO MUCH IT HAS BEEN MOLDED TO OBSITION! " Knight did a rollout attack and hit Spirit. Cinder was trying to take on Shocker. "Cinder let her have it!" Cinder Used Fire Wheel. It surrounded Shocker.