OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Age of Darkness PG-13 (L V)

Lt.Zero

"How are we going to get to the Snag'um HQ before those punks do!" yelled Hiro not hideing his frustration. Knight and Cinder were also very frustrated with the situtation. However, Muramasa was calm and quiet. "" asked Cinder. Muramasa replied simply,"< No. I am trying to remember something I saw while we were in the city...>", Muramasa closed his eyes trying to remember then he quickly opened his eyes. "Syther!"

Hiro quickly turned around, "What is it Muramasa?" said Hiro. Muramasa motioned his scythed limb to follow him. "This better no be for nothing." he said. They entered back into the city and Hiro follow Muramasa to a building right on the edge of town. Hiro read the sign and let out a smirk. "Mursmasa. I guess i shouldn't have doughted you. But in order to use this i have to put you in your pokeballs." They understood and Hiro returned them to their pokeballs. After that he entered the building and went to the counter where a man was standing behind. "Yes can I help you sir?" "Yeah I need to rent on of your vehicles. Now." "Ok that will be 50... Where did you...?" Saw a 50 bill note on the counter. "Well. Ok"

Hiro mounted the Motorcycle he had just rented. "Looks like i will get there sooner then I thought." The bike took off in a puff of smoke heading towards the Snag'um HQ.

--------------------------------
OCC- I really don't like this post but here it is.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Although not All who signed up for Riku's team, I'm counting all the people who did sign up for his side.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:
"Alright, final battle." Riku said at the outskirts of town with his freinds. That's when they saw a man on a motorcycle speeding off in the direction of the Snag 'em HQ. "Dammit," Riku whispered."Raksha, use split. Divide your self into 7." Raksha did as he was commanded. "Everyone, get on a clone." Riku said as he climbed on to one. "We're gonna ride Raksha and his clones to the Snag 'em HQ."

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: OK, since nobody's replying...
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yan." Henshu and Kawaine were sitting together on a rock, watching the now orange sun sink lower in the sky. When Henshu spoke, the sun had just touched the horizon. The area around the HQ building was growing darker and darker by the second, yet no lights ever came on, giving the vacant building a rather eerie look.

Shinai, Shokuchi, and Tsukimi were still standing (or floating in Shinai's case) guard, but Kairuna was beginning to get impatient and bored. So, it decided to make itself useful for a while.
[i]Besides,[/i] it thought, [i]if I have to battle, I had better practice my Projection move.[/i]
And so it was, the Morphicate-unique attack that could copy literally anything. Kairuna used this ability on Henshu, the ever-so-fast flyer. A beam of what looked like weak electricity touched Henshu without any feeling, upon which the orb on Kairuna's helmet glowed. This fired another beam into a spot in the air, upon which a copy of Henshu materialized.
"Yan," the copy said.
<"Henshu copy,"> Kairuna commanded, <"why don't you check on Riku's group and see how close they are?">
"Yan." The fake Henshu then darted off just like the real Yanma would, over the trees in the distance and out of sight.

<"...You could have just sent me..."> the real Henshu called from the rock she was sitting on.
<"I didn't want you to get hurt by their Pokemon,"> Kairuna replied. <"Sending a fake you is harmless. I can eliminate the copy at any time.">
"How thoughtful," Ari commented. She kept glancing between the sun and the trees. The sun, speaking of which, was now just a speck of light over the horizon. Ari, Henshu, and Kawaine watched it become smaller, and within seconds it set completely.

The very instant the sun disappeared below the horizon, Shokuchi growled. This diverted Kairuna and the sun watchers' attention.
"What is it?" Ari inquired.
<"Riku's scent,"> the Growlithe growled. <"He's approaching fast.">
<"Must be riding on a Pokemon or something,"> Henshu figured.
<"Probably Raksha,"> Shinai guessed with a hint of amusement.
<"Wh... where's Hiro??"> Kawaine started to worry. Her heart had started to race again, as it always did when she was about to do something she really didn't like.
<"Ouch,"> Kairuna muttered. It looked like it had just gotten a headache.
"Puff wi?" Kawaine wondered.
<"I have some good news and some bad news,"> Kairuna declared. <"The bad news: My Henshu copy has just been destroyed. My guess is that one of Riku's group's Pokemon did it. Now, the good news: Stopping to fight the fake Henshu held the team back a few moments. This means that Hiro's gonna get here before...">

Kairuna was interrupted by the revving of a motorcycle. Sure enough, there was Hiro riding towards the group.
"Ari!" Hiro called as he got closer.
"Puffwi!" Kawaine gave the loudest and most welcome call of them all--she was so happy to see him. In fact, when Hiro parked the motorcycle, she ran over and jumped on top of it to greet him.
"Why hello Kawaine," Hiro greeted back with a little giggle. Hardly anyone could not do this when a cute little Puffly approached them happily.
<"Are you ready for battle, Hiro?"> Kairuna asked. <"They should be coming any second.">
"Yeah," Hiro replied. "And I thought I saw Henshu flying overhead on the way back..."
<"You're... partially correct. It's not important now,"> Kairuna said while shaking its head.

"Rett!" Tsukimi's voice startled them all, for she was usually quiet. Riku and his allies had arrived! Raksha had attempted to catch the team off guard with a sneak Faint Attack, but Retron caught the Absol just in time--for a Vibrate attack. Tsukimi felt she needed the higher Special Attack anyways, as her psychic attacks weren't very effective against Raksha.

Shadow had also entered the battle--his Charmander was battling with Shinai.
"Flame, use Flamethrower!" Shadow commanded.
"Oneek!" As if she was in a Contest, Shinai countered with an attack called Shadow Ray. But what was impressive was the effect: when it hit the Flamethrower, the fire halted and turned black. These sinister black flames leapt to life, going for the Charmander, but Flame was so frightened that he leapt out of the way and ducked.
"At least you avoided the attack..." Shadow muttered, almost to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: At least no Pokemon got hurt yet. By the way, that is not Shadow Ray's actual effect; all it really does is lower Special Defense. Altering the effects of attacks is what a Harmonique does best.

OCC- Sorry i haven't been posting I have work to do around this house... (Trailer).
I will try to make up for it.
-------------------------------
"We have waited for a rematch with you Sparkle Lin. You will now see what happens when you mess with me and my pokemon." said Hiro in a somewhat calm collected voice. Sparkle replied with a snicker, "Haven't been able to defeat me yet so how do you think you will win this time?" Hiro grabbed his three pokeballs from his vest. "You have seen Knight... You have seen the old Cinder... but you are about to see a hidden weapon... Knight! Cinder! Muramasa! Come out a and win this for us!" yelled Hiro as he exspelled his pokemon on to the battlefield. Cinder with her back covered in flames, Knight with his obsition skin glairing in the setting sun and the rising moon, and the shine of the scythes on its limbs shimmering. Sparkle sent out her Pokemon Sparkle and Exillon both adept in the ways of fire. "Muramasa your weak to fire so watch carefully." said Hiro to Muramasa. "Scythar!!!" Cinder in her new form will have no problem with standing the fire. Knight is immune to fire attacks as well however Sparkles attack are intense enough to harm him. "Is Knight strong enough to take it... In this Larva form he doesn't have much speed or movement speed... if only there was a way to make him evolve once more... but there is no use in wishing... " Just as he finished saying this a group of fireballs headed right towards Knight... "Knight! Get out of the way!" The fireball was to close to dodge Knight closed his eyes and prepared for the flames but, nothing happened when Knight opened his eyes he saw Muramasa cutting the fireballs in half. "Good job Muramasa! Now try your Fury Cutter on Sparkle!" Muramasa complied and flew at Sparkle with supersonic speeds and when he was fixing to slash Sparkle, she countered with Aerial Ace. "Damn! That thing is still too fast!" yelled Hiro. Muramasa quickly retreated and landed next to Cinder who was now standing next to Knight all now knowing the magnitude of what lyed ahead.
-----------------------------------------------------------
OCC- The reason why i want Knight to level again is because origanally I want him to be a full Tyranitar but da rules said no.