OtakuBoards

How dense can you get??

Ice Dragon v2

Density is defined as the mass of a certain thing. (Or something that deals with weight, mass, etc. etc.) Well. I wonder how many people are dense in the head. In other words, how long do you figure out on how to do a simple thing or understand a simple situation. Reason why?? My friend's tell me I'm a very dense person. I don't really give a crap about it but I just wanna know how many dense people are out there.

[SIZE=1]Hrmmm.... Ok, hold on for a sec while I let the point of this topic sink in............................................. hold on almost got it........................... almost there!!.................... aw shux!! Lost it, hold on some more.................................. YES that's it!!! Lol, ya I can be pretty dense sometimes :p[/SIZE]

heheh........:blulaugh: Me?............................ dense??....................... I personally like to think of myself as rather intelligent, :lecture: but, on the spontaneous side, :flasher: I suppose...................:glasses: .............:shifty:
I like smilies:bellylaug , happycake oven.....:hippy: NOoooope, I'm NOT dense! :help:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]huh, I don't think i understand what you are saying :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Well you see Trans, One of Ice Dragons friends called him "dense", so he looked it up and made a connection with the word "density". He then realized that being called " dense" is similar to being called "stoopid" or "dummy" or "stoopy head" and all those classic insults. Then Ice Dragon went on to ask us [fellow otakuers] if we considered ourselves "dense".

There ya go, hope that helps you to understand. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Well you see Trans, One of Ice Dragons friends called him "dense", so he looked it up and made a connection with the word "density". He then realized that being called " dense" is similar to being called "stoopid" or "dummy" or "stoopy head" and all those classic insults. Then Ice Dragon went on to ask us [fellow otakuers] if we considered ourselves "dense".

There ya go, hope that helps you to understand. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for ruining my joke -__-; :p

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Thanks for ruining my joke -__-; :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Ohhh! you were just joking! sheesh...I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake... :drunk:

I can be dense sometimes....and sometimes I can be really really stupid. Actually, I can be pretty smart sometimes:genius: , but I think my friends put it best. "You're the smartest blonde I know.":rotflmao:

I'm sometimes dense.Sometimes when there is a simple thing for me to figure out, it takes me a while to figure it out.On other times, it takes me about half a second to figure it out.I'm just so brainy one day, and then the next day, I'm as dum as a door-knob.

[color=rainbow] Some people are a little more dense than others...hehe..i'm pretty dense...not always but sometimes...it differs in how the wind blows. :confused: Sometimes I don't understand myself (like what I said a few seconds ago), I guess I am pretty dense then lol. Look! A doggy! heeheeheehee![/color]:excited: :hippy:

[color=indigo] Hmmm...i might be dense sometimes, but as you can see with my wity response I am as sharp as a tack at the moment...okay it took me an hour and a half to come up with that respose and it isn't even that wity, I guess that I am not only dense, I am unoriginal, and most of the time just plain stupid...:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Athena [/i]
[B]I can be dense sometimes....and sometimes I can be really really stupid. Actually, I can be pretty smart sometimes:genius: , but I think my friends put it best. "You're the smartest blonde I know.":rotflmao: [/B][/QUOTE]

Funny, thats what my friends tell me... sometimes O_o

wow, so far, every person who has posted have said that they are dense. is this because they are afraid of pregiduce (sp?) from other peeps online :smirk: ?

oh yes, i can be slow on the uptake, but fine in the intellect part, sometimes i pretend to be dense to annoy the hell out of my friends, its so much fun :blulaugh:

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I have to be honest here. . I am the brains of my group. . and that is VERY sad =P I CAN be dense, but most of the time it is just in good fun with the rest of the group, and we all just have fun. I think that being dense is sometimes pretty fun ^_^ and don't see myself stopping because someone else thinks it is stupid to act that way ^_^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]