OtakuBoards

Elements Online [PG-V]

Ellerby

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][CENTER]
[i]Just because you said the sign-ups aren't closed yet. Anything you want changed, White, lemme know.[/i]

[U][b]EVIO Application Form[/b][/U]

[B]Name:[/B] Jessica Hunter

[B]Birthdate:[/B] May 13, 2003 (18 years old)

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Username:[/B] Random

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.desktoprating.com/wallpapers/anime-wallpapers-pictures/warrior-girl-anime-wallpaper.jpg][b]Random[/b][/URL], although without the staff, add metal-plated gloves, dark red hair, and her skirt should actually be shorts.

[B]Faction:[/B] Earth

[B]Class:[/B] Fighter

[b]Weapon:[/b] Her body is enough of a weapon as it is. Having been a major athlete in school, as well as a bit of a "book worm," Random has surprising agility and strength for an 18-year-old girl, and she uses that to her advantage in the game. By pairing her natural strength with things such as steel-toed boots, as well as metal-plated gloves, Random becomes a deadly machine.

[B]Known Spells:[/B] None, as of yet...she "doesn't believe in magic," but that'll change soon. (White, if you want me to put in some spells of what Random [i]might[/i] have, just PM me to let me know...if, that is, we [i]need[/i] spells. I like a challenge. ~.^)

[b]Skill Level:[/b] Random is a fairly constant player, but she started as a reluctant one. She started the game as a school project on the topic of [i]Modern Technology's Effects on Today's Society[/i]. She hated video games, and anything that she saw as "useless wastes of time," although she admitted she was [i]slightly[/i] interested. By the time her paper was finished, to her horror, she was hooked, her project now only one aspect of the game. Although she started playing about five months ago, she is learning fast, but, as with everything, there's always more to learn.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Name: [/B] Lee Matsui

[B]Birthdate:[/B] November 19, 2001 (20)

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Username:[/B] Gale

[B]Appearance:[/B] [B][URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/26483506/]Gale[/URL] [/B] stands around 5'10 with a very tuned athletic body.

[B]Faction:[/B] Light

[B]Class:[/B] Fighter

[B]Weapon: [/B] [I][B][URL=http://www.freewebs.com/kingdomheartsislight/134.jpg]Ultima Weapon[/URL] [/B] [/I]

[B]Known Spells:[/B] Gale, being a member of the Light Faction, uses his magic to defeat undead enemies as well as resurrect fallen members.

-[B]Holy:[/B] A spell that shines pure light to smite the undead. This spell is just mainly used for undead enemies, though can be used on others to blind them for a short period of time.

-[B] Revive:[/B] A spell that revives a fallen ally. This uses up Gale?s magic to preform and leaves Gale without a defense spell.

-[B] Protect:[/B] a barrier of light that reduces physical attacks against Gale. The barrier lasts a pretty good period of time and helps Gale?s defense.

-[B] Divine Twilight Strike:[/B] The strongest spell out of Gale?s bag. Light from the heavens engulfs Gale and his sword in pure Light. Like in this picture [B][URL=http://game.pchome.net/2004/04/09/jak3.jpg]Here[/URL][/B] . His speed and attacks greatly increase, but the flaw is his time limit to this effect. The spell can only last one to two minutes the most.

[B]Skill Level:[/B]
Lee has been playing for around 2 years. Getting help on the game from a friend that deleted his account not long ago. [/SIZE]

[size=1][color=#CD6619][B]Name-[/B] Wilhelm Schweitzer
[B]Birthdate-[/B] April 28, 1998 [23]
[B]Gender-[/B] Male
[B]Username-[/B] Kaiser

[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/560/kaiser9ak.jpg]Franz Schweitzer[/URL] © [URL=http://egosun.deviantart.com/gallery/][B]egosun@DeviantArt[/B][/url]
That is his out-of-game appearance, he wears jeans and short sleeved shirts, occasionally wearing a jacket. His in-game appearance consists of a dark blue [URL=http://www.bitablue.com/images/RZ290002N.jpg]tangzhuang jacket[/URL] and pants.

[B]Faction-[/B] Water
[B]Class-[/B] Wizard
[b]Weapon-[/b] As a Wizard of the Water Faction, Kaiser prefers to rely on magic. In his belief, anyone can use a weapon, but it takes skill and refinement to use magic. Albeit, Kaiser uses a [URL=http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1038/dragonflute6vj.jpg]Dragon Flute[/URL] as a medium and a weapon.

[B]Known Spells-[/B] Though his knowledge of spells is exasperatingly large, he prefers to use a few as they are his favorites and most used in the game.

[B][i]Healing Water:[/B][/I] In battle, Kaiser is able to wrap water around the wound and allow the water?s healing effect to take action. Out of battle, his hands are engulfed by water and all he has to do is place his hands on the wound.

[B][I]Tempest Song:[/B][/I] It is known as Leviathan?s summoning song and is the most difficult to learn; however, it is, by far, Kaiser?s favorite spell. Leviathan has the power to heal his companion and Kaiser, shoot a large pulse of water from his mouth, as well as constrict the enemies with his tail; his ultimate power has yet to be discovered. But, when calling this dragon, Kaiser uses a large amount of energy and therefore only uses this spell as a last resort.

[B][I]Arctic Knives:[/B][/I] A simple spell that allows Kaiser to throw icy knives of water at the enemy and pierce them. If it doesn?t pierce them, the frigidity of the knives that hit them will begin to freeze their bodies.

[b]Skill Level-[/b] As far as skills go, Franz has played the game since it first came out. Being the game-frenzy fanatic, he owns nearly all of the Elements games, including the new Elements VI Online, but has yet to find Elements III. His current level is in the high levels.[/size][/color]

[FONT=Tahoma]Alright, updated the accepted list.

Also, Revelation. I'd just like to make mention that Elements VI is the first Elements game to be online. The [i]online[/i] part is kind of like a sub-title, unlike in Phantasy Star Online where it's part of the main title.

The thread will be up very shortly![/FONT]

[B]Name:[/B] James Rockford

[B]Birthdate:[/B] Jan., 28th/2002

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Username:[/B] Panic

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://webpages.csus.edu/~sac92489/pjka/index.jpg[/url] (thats obviously how he looks in the game.out of the game he has his dyed silver hair down and normally wears black jeans and black T-shirts.)

[B]Faction:[/B] Water

[B]Class:[/B] Wizard

[B]Weapon:[/B] He uses a few small daggers but nothing too big.He mainly relies on his spells when fighting.

[B]Known Spells:[/B] [I]Water flow:[/I] This is Panics most basic spell.It allows him to create water in large quantities, and either just create it and put it somewhere or launch it as a powerfull flying current.

[I]Liquid ally:[/I] With this spell he creates a copy of himself out of water.He uses this copy as a partner in battles and often executes combination attacks threw this method.

[I]Ice wall:[/I] This spell causes huge jagged icicles shoot up from the ground infront of Panic.He usually creates these icicles to block oncoming projectiles, but if timed right the spell can also be used to impale enemies.

[I]Freezing dome:[/I] When cast this spell creates a thick spinning sphere of ice that forms around Panic, the sphere is the ultimate defense able to block any attack. Unfortunetly this spell only lasts about five seconds.

[B]Skill Level:[/B] He had heard about the game from one of his friends, who was working for the industry that made the entire Elements series.From then on he saved up all the money he could and was even one of the twenty or so people who were waiting for the store to open the day the game came out.So he is deffinetly a pro.

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1]?Omg, kAizerl0rd007, Ive found diz realy kewl plyr! Chek his pr0file! He helpd me so much!?

?Wowz, he looks so kewl. Im liek 2tally a fan know. Lez Message him, LOL!?

[b]Name:[/b] Sylvester Writer.

[b]Birthdate:[/b] 7th of October, 2004.

[b]Gender:[/b] Male.

[b]Username:[/b] Gabriel (No, there was no pun intended over the fact that it?s an Angel?s name).

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5027/fenririnhumanformbywenm7ji.jpg]Gabriel[/url], by [url=http://wen-m.deviantart.com]*Wen-M[/url].

[b]Faction:[/b] Shadow Faction. He joined the faction because he thought it would be so cool to be dark and evil and such. Through time he had learned that The Necropolis isn?t as fun as he first thought it was, but he found the Shadow Faction spells more useful and learned to control them better.

[b]Class:[/b] Fighter.

[b]Weapon:[/b] [url=http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/4884/myswordlolz3gq.png]Soul Split[/url] by [url=http://wen-m.deviantart.com]*Wen-M[/url]. No particular reason for it?s name. Mostly because it sounds more ?Shadow Faction? than just ?Sword?. Soul Split?s isn?t really the type of sword you?d use for sneaking, seeing as Sylvester prefers to play a bit more on the offensive side in games (to keep them a bit spicy).

[b]Known Spells:[/b] [list]
[*][b]Vampirism[/b] ? When using Vampirism, the caster has the ability to drain the foes health with every melee attack for a set amount of time. Caster gradually loses health when this spell is used in full daylight.
[*][b]Graveyard[/b] ? When using Graveyard, the nearby area around the caster turns to a wasteland graveyard. Any foe entering the area, other than those of the factions of Shadow and Earth, will be grasped by the hands of the Undead to restrain them from moving. There?s a small chance that the Undead may actually bite you, or even pull you under partly.
[*][b] Darkflame[/b] - He may engulf a weapon or himself in a black flaming inferno. It just simply adds extra damage or make enemies not even want to go near him. (Quoted from Dragon Warrior)
[*][I]Will add more later >_>;;[/I][/list]

[b]Skill Level:[/b] He started playing pretty much after the game came out. A bit later though, because he didn?t have enough money yet. Anyway, he had his times when he played a whole lot, while at other times (more occasionally) he hardly ever plays. Especially when he just bought the game, it was very hard to get him from behind his computer. Lately he started playing a bit more again, though by time he doesn?t take the game as serious as when he began. [/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][U][b]EVIO Application Form[/b][/U]

[B]Name:[/B] Canace Aure
[B]Birthdate:[/B] 25 February 2004
[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Username:[/B] Isadora, normally called Izzy
[B]Appearance:[/B]

[URL=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/bishie_owner/girls153.jpg]This is what Izzy looks like in the game - click here[/URL]

[B]Faction:[/B] Wind
[B]Class:[/B] Wizard
[b]Weapon:[/b]

[i]Silver Air Staff[/i] - a rare sorcer staff that allows her to cast spells easily. And if the need arises, she can block most melee attacks with the staff as it is very strong.

[B]Known Spells:[/B]

[list][*][i]Healing Wind[/i] - a spell that heals multiple people in her party, but it isn't very powerful
[*][i]Kaze Ryu[/i] - a powerful wind spell that forms into the shape of a dragon. The damage it does to enemies is vast, although it takes a lot of energy to perform.
[*][i]Razor Wind[/i] - a short burst of wind aimed at one enemy. It cuts like razors and causes ongoing damage over a short period of time.
[*][i]Whirlwind[/i] - a whirlwind spell that immobolises an enemy[/list]

[b]Skill Level:[/b] Izzy has been playing for about a month. Even though she may not look it, she's becoming a powerful sorceress in that short time.[/size]

[FONT=Tahoma]Yup, you're in aswell Dare (as I told you earlier). Anyway, to save space and such, I'm just going to start [i]PMing[/i] anyone who signs-up to make things easier.

However, Sign-Ups are still open.[/FONT]

[size=1][color=darkslategray][b]Name.:[/b] Sean Lindenmann.
[b]Birthdate.:[/b] January 14th, 2004.
[b]Gender.:[/b] Male.

[u]Character.[/u]

[b]Username.:[/b] Akujo.

[b]Appearance.:[/b] [url=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=18&pos=12]Sean/Akujo.[/url] Instead of the crossbow on his back, Sean is pretty much identical to Akujo, if only a few cosmetic differences such as eye color and the tattoo on his ankle. In not-so-recent times, Akujo has replaced his Crossbow with a
Two handed sword.

[b]Faction.:[/b] Fire.

[b]Class.:[/b] Fighter.

[b]Weapon.:[/b] Akujo wields a weapon untrue to his bodily proportions. The blade starts with a tip that is broad and almost triangular, the tip of it white. As it curves in and gets rougher and more crimson red. At the end, the blade juts out to the left and right, and by then, the blade has become so crimson red it looks like the blade was dipped in the blood of the innocents. Akujo calls this the "Alresh, Grandsword of the Titan."

[list]
[*][u]Charge.[/u]: In one swift, fluid movement, Akujo tears the sword from his back and takes two steps forward, traversing a distance anywhere from eight to thirty yards in his two steps. The sudden impact of the blade can manage to stun the target for a few seconds
[*][u]Recklessness.:[/u] Akujo seems to be filled with rage, his adrenaline pumping and beating throughout his body as he swings Alresh around with skill and speed with only one hand, yet it hits harder than most people do with both. His strikes are more precise and painful, his senses sharpened, and his ability to sense pain shortened.
[*][u]Retaliation.:[/u] [i]The best offense is a good defense.[/i] With a seemingly unknown purpose, Akujo stalls all of his attacks and sits still, crouched and ready for an attack. During this time, he makes it his job to parry and counterattack, never launching one of his own. This is most likely to wear the enemy down so he can take them down with one strike.
[*][u]Sweeping Strikes.:[/u] With a headlong charge, Akujo slashes in a wide arc from the left and to the right, which is usually enough to sever anything in his way. He can keep this up for a few yards, usually about nine to ten, and then he has to stop because there's no more open ground.
[/list]

[b]Skill Level.:[/b] Sean has been playing since the first day of release, as he always enjoyed the series. He plays whenever he has a chance, which is when he's not out running track or hanging out with friends or sleeping. He believes that staying fit also has a personal reflection on the game and how people will react to him. And not to mention the fact he loves track almost as much as he enjoys playing EO.[/color][/size]