OtakuBoards

the most powerful wusses around

Lady Macaiodh

i saw this on dbz today. they're all on the planet of darkness & goku hits his shin on a rock b/c he couldn't see it. he immediately grabs his leg in pain & says "owww, that hurt!" then, on midnight run, gohan & goten are running & videl's plane flies over them. the wind it generates knocks them flat on their faces. & earlier, goten falls from, like, four feet in the air & starts to cry.

now, this kind of crap happens all the time. i can't think of any other examples, but there are tons. here you've got these great warriors who have been pummeled nearly to death by the worst villains in the universe, who knock away enormous ki blasts w/ one hand, & are able to lift buses & stuff, & here they are whining every time they stub their toe & getting knocked over by wind.

does that make sense to you??? i figured if gohan could withstand a kamehameha from cell, then some wind wouldn't be able to knock him over, etc., etc.

i know they aren't really wusses, but jeez.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]How about when ssj Goku, ssj Gohan, and Krillin are relaxing before the cell games, and krillin tosses a rock and it hits goku in the face and he yells in pain? He can take a punch from Frieza to the face and smile, but a rock tossed (not even thrown) at his face, that's gotta hurt. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bwaahahahhaha, that bit is SO funny. Goku starts getting all serious and saying "That REALLY Hurt krillian, it's not funny"

D'u know wot Lady M, I've never thought of that b4. That is absolutely true. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WUSSES! Like when captain Ginyu knicked goku's body, got battered, and then they switched back again! When Vegeta offers to help Goku, they walk into frieza's ship and Goku sees a needle, the RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!! This dude can handle ki blasts that ram him in the face but he cant handle needles?:nope:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]When Vegeta offers to help Goku, they walk into frieza's ship and Goku sees a needle, the RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!! This dude can handle ki blasts that ram him in the face but he cant handle needles?:nope: [/B][/QUOTE]

that is exactly what i'm talking about. what the hell is up with that?!?

gohan (hanging his head): oh, father. i'm so ashamed.
ROTFLMAO!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Still why did Goku not know that was going to happen I mean hes the powerfulest Saiyan and a rock hurts him. [/B][/QUOTE]

Stone Cold Steve Altron says:

One, there is no word as powerfulest, WHAT?!, I said there is no such word as powerfulest, now if you want SC Steve Altron to open a can of whoop *** on shibatku gimme a hell yeah!

Crowd: HELL YEAH!!!!
Altron: WHAT?!
Crowd: HELL YEAH!!!!

Two, Gokou concentrates like crazy during a fight, the adrenaline is rushing. When Gokou is relaxing he isn't concentrating making him as vulnerable as anybody else, WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

*gives Shibatku a Stone Cold Stunner*
Commentator: STUNNER!!!! STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!!!
SC Steve Altron: WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! And that's the bottom line, WHAT?!, cause the WWF CHAMPION, Stone Cold Steve Altron said so!
WHAT?!

-Stone Cold Steve Altron

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well DB was made to be funny, DBZ was made for acton/humor, and GT was mad Humor/action. So all of them have action just the only one that is truly meant to be comedy is DB.

Thats what I believe they were made for. [/B][/QUOTE]

I am gonna have to agree with shibatku .........

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!:smirk: :mrt:

good point... and the fact that everyone is scared of bulma and chi-chi...:haha: i think it's odd... that when in the cell saga when everyone except goku and gohan are at bulmas watching the news for cell... vegeta, krillen, and yamcha are in a little group and bulma comes tearing in looking for trunks and she rams right through them and they all fall over in a cloud of dust

All of the z fighters, in turn, have cirtain...ah...lets call them "modes." They hav their "fighting mode" and their "relaxing mode" and their "serous mode" and whatever other ways they feel. When they are fighting, they get powered up and are really strong. They are physically and mentally strong, so they can widthstand more to their bodies. On the other hand, wehn they are relaxing and not fighting, they can be calm, and, like us, they get hurt by those things that you just named. Now, this justifies all but the goku and yakon one. for this, it was just put in there for humor. they didn't ACTUALLY think that goku was going to stub his shin on a rock and get hurt. If that is not it, then maybe Goku was just not taking him seriously, knowing how much more advanced his power was compared to yakon's. hope this helps. Hope i didn't repeat other people's statments who hav already posted.