kalon Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 To Leon Fury: I have seen you on OB, so I would say yes, I know you in some way, shape, or form. TPBM likes the Kingdom Hearts series.
Lt.Zero Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 You know it. I may not have finishe KH2 but still the games rock. TPBM...uhhhh...hates cats. Cat's are evil....
Crazy Ace Posted July 9, 2006 Author Posted July 9, 2006 false TPBM thinks france will beat italy btw the last place i did this game has over 19000 replies
Sojiro47 Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 True, tho I hope it doesn't happen! The person below me knows where and who depression hurts.
kalon Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 True. Depression runs in my family. My grandfather, mother, uncle, and most of my aunts are manic depressive. I probably have it, too. :( TPBM wants to change their name in real life.
Tekkaman Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 True and false, :animeswea I consider myself a nerd, but I do have a life. :animesmil TPBM lives near water. (And by near, I mean opening up your blinds and seeing a body of water. Not 5 or 10 miles away.)
musical_kitten Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Sorry, that's false, but that is my cousin, if you're wondering... TPBM hates fish in any way shape or form. I certainly do... blech.
Lava Lamp Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Fixedsys]no, i think fish are nice. but i dont like to eat them. and they smell bad. the person below me... likes the color... [COLOR=LightPink]pink[/COLOR]! [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Kitchen Sink Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [size=1]False - I love fish, that's some good eatin, battered, not boiled. True - I hate keeping fish, so messy and hard to keep the tank clean. TPBM has the irrational fear of the inevitability of the advancement of nuclear proliferation to the common masses the world over. (think robbing a convenience store with a small nuke.)[/size]
Crazy Ace Posted July 10, 2006 Author Posted July 10, 2006 false-i love nuclear weapons. they inspire so much fear most paries are afraid to use them knowing there is a possiblity that he/she will die TPBM thinks byakugan is better than sharingan
musical_kitten Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Sorry Oblivion apparently we tend to read things at the same time and consequently you end up posting the second before I do. So I'll do yours really quick. I do live near a river, if that counts, but I can only see the trees around it sooooo... whatever. Alright, Crazy Ace, your turn. :catgirl: I'm sorry, I don't understand your long words, so... would that be a no? TPBM is addicted to the otakuboards. (a crime I am guilty for...)
Aberinkula Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 *Eats OB brand food* Yes TPBM loves a girl that does not love them back. I know it hurts.
BlackTigerOFire Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER]False-I am a girl.... :animedepr TPBM is watching a movie.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Frankie Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 true, i just finished spiderman mahaahaha The person below me eats sushi and pancaces with katsup and mayonaise :P
Gavin Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [quote name='Frankie']The person below me eats sushi and pancaces with katsup and mayonaise :P[/quote] [SIZE=1]Definitely false, never eaten sushi in my life and have little desire to do so. The person below me is eating something.[/SIZE]
Fluffeh Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 False, though now that you mention it... Ze person below me likes wolves(sorry, all I can come up with since the simple questions are taken)
Sojiro47 Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 False, I cat person! TPBM is in Kendo(way of the sword) or Karate.
sakurasuka Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [size=1] Actually, true, I have taken different styles of martial arts since the age of 8. Mostly Tang Soo Do, and various other korean influenced styles. And many generic American fighting styles as well. I must say that the person below me thinks that Ray Bradbury is a genius. [/size]
kalon Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Yes. [U]Farenheit 451[/U] is one of my favorite books. TPBM likes rare words.
Fluffeh Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 True! Theres this big fancy word for throwing something out the window, but I sorta forgot it XD Ze TPBM has a box of choclate in thier room
Lava Lamp Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Fixedsys]no, but i do have a bunch of empty soda cans.... the person below me wears sea green nail polish[/FONT][/COLOR]
Sara Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [color=#b0000b][size=1]That is unfortunately untrue. The person below me was left on a doorstep at a very young age by his or her desperate mother, who was at the time an international fugitive and being persued by no less than thirty armed guards. The person below me was then raised by the kindly couple on whose doorstep he or she was placed, until the person below me reached the age of fifteen at which point TPBM learned the true story of his or her birth and set out on a dangerous journey in order to find his or her true family. If the person below me is under the age of fifteen, this post is automatically true.[/size][/color]
kalon Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Untrue. I was raised in the wild by CIA wolves, plus I'm over fifteen. And to Fluffeh, the word you are thinking of (to thow something/someone out a window) is defenestrate. TPBM likes Pepsi better than CocaCola.
Recommended Posts