DeadSeraphim Posted July 25, 2006 Author Posted July 25, 2006 [font=arial][size=1][color=indigo]Tch. [i]Fine.[/i][/color][/size][/font] [center][URL=http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1mb7.png][IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8018/picture1mb7.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]
boothten Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 [size=1]I've finally decided to stop procrastinating and post my desktop. ;D Enjoy, I guess? [center][url=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/LanHikari/bg.png][img]http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/LanHikari/th_bg.png[/img][/url][/center] PS: No, I did not take the photo, but I did edit it a bit. I think it was shot in London? I dunno.. :P[/size]
Retribution Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 [size=1][URL=http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotrp1.jpg][IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4904/screenshotrp1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Photography and editing done by yours truly. [b]Edit:[/b] I hate you, Imageshack. It resized my wallpaper... oh well.[/size]
SunfallE Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lately I?ve been on a Tales of Symphonia thing so mine is a wallpaper of Kratos that I made. As for my yaoi/porn folder, it?s hidden a little deeper in. :p [URL=http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktophf6.jpg][IMG]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4980/desktophf6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR]
Guest xframe Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 This is my desktop currently. Nothing special.
Raiyuu Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 [font=trebuchet ms]Attached. Laugh all you like, I just discovered Death Note. And I am a fan of desktop minimalism, which is why I hide my taskbar and avoid unnecessary icons. Also, I am L IRL.[/font]
Ikillion Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 [COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You know I never really got the the whole thing of having space of nothing, I like having things all colorful and such. Empty things scare me. [CENTER] [URL=http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled1yb6.jpg][IMG]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/950/untitled1yb6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Oh wow, beware the abstract art.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Horendithas Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]There's not much to my desktop, just some pictures from the next adult video game I intend to get. [/COLOR] [URL=http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=indifferencedesktopwz4.jpg][IMG]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9915/indifferencedesktopwz4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Riku Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well... an obsessive Riku fangirl coming your way. [CENTER][URL=http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rikuir1.png][IMG]http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9937/rikuir1.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] This fangirly wallpaper was a pain in the *** to make... especially trying to keep the vertical row of Riku pictures in a straight line. It was especially fun to make... what with my obsession keeping me in line. :P Bow down to the Riku fangirl, ya'll. :DD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ezekiel Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms] Also, I am L IRL.[/font][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Finally, I have you L, bohah--Oh, snap, I still don't know your name OR face. Foiled again! I also attached mine, because I'm too lazy to go to ImageShack. I'm actually partial to Elementalists in Guild Wars, but this wallpaper was so beautiful I couldn't resist.[/SIZE]
Japan Posted July 28, 2006 Posted July 28, 2006 [COLOR=Navy]Here is what mine currently is. Fatal Frame 3:The Tormented. An excellant survival horror game that I just love to death.[/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 [color=crimson] I might as well bite the bullet and show you all my desktop... [url="http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wpdt3.jpg"][img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3198/wpdt3.th.jpg[/img][/url] Full view will reveals a couple of subtle revelations. [/worth1000-type-advertising] [/color]
Goodbye, Face Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 [font=trebuchet ms][URL=http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktopfk5.jpg][IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8457/desktopfk5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] There you go. I found that on some website today and changed it from the Kylesa one that I actually made. My desktop is never clean like that. I made an effort to clean it just now and I hope it stays that way. XD And that ominous folder down to the left? "I'm not touching this ****." I'm going to go look for a poop graphic for it, just for kicks.[/font]
DeadSeraphim Posted August 5, 2006 Author Posted August 5, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Do you know the best movie ever? I do [center][URL=http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1qk1.png][IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2764/picture1qk1.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/center] Elizabeth town fo life.[/font][/color][/size]
Doublehex Posted August 15, 2006 Posted August 15, 2006 I present the newest wallpaper phenomenon to grace my desktop...[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/wallpaper.jpg][u]Hello Kitty 40,000[/u][/url]!
Raiha Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [URL=http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raihadesktopyx2.jpg][IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6002/raihadesktopyx2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [url]http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raihadesktopba5.jpg[/url] [url]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6882/desktop2df2.jpg[/url]
Shy Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [size=1]I like the use of color in Charles' wallpaper, but the message needs to be re-written. All of those things are lies! Here is my current wallpaper. [center][img]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2487/wallpaper1lt0.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2842/wallpaper1xu6.jpg[/img][/center] And here is how it looks on my desktop. -Shy[/size]
Retribution Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [size=1]Because none of these are actually wallpapers (and they stretch the layout), I'm deleting all three posts. You've set a precedent for desktop threads being massive image-plugging, and although the humor is appreciated, I'm gonna have to baleet it. But! In the interest of compromise, if you actually set these as your wallpapers and take a screenshot of the desktop, that's allowed. Thaaaanks. In the interest of keeping things on-topic, my wallpaper can be found [url=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/Picture1.png][b]here[/b][/url].[/size]
Charles Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [url]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1520/desktopcs9.png[/url] I am including the original image just in case anyone else wants to use it. It is a minimalist theme, but I like the narrative. [CENTER][IMG]http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/707/cbl2oh9.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Guest The Blue Jihad Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [URL=http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=obbluejihaddesktopri5.jpg][IMG]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4448/obbluejihaddesktopri5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=obbluejihaddesktopscreezd9.png][IMG]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2928/obbluejihaddesktopscreezd9.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
Shy Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [size=1]The minimalist style you portrayed in your post was very interesting. I like how powerful your words seem against the simple backdrop. I can't seem to make up my mind, so I'm probably going to post a few more wallpapers in this thread. Comment and critique, plz! [center][img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4337/wallpaper2vn7.jpg[/img][/center] And then [b][url=http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5750/wallpapese7.jpg]this[/b][/url] is how the image looks on my wallpaper. -Shy[/size]
Roxie Faye Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 [color=#9933ff]Here's a link to my desktop: [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/RoxieFaye/desktop.png]link[/url] Nothing can beat the power of sexy J-rockers!!! Muwahaha!! Luminaire was also kind enough to make me a laminated poster out of that picture. I intend to hang it on my wall in my college dorm. *grins* :D I think what's on my desktop says a lot about me. I run in 800x600 (lol), I like to play StepMania, I own a Harry Potter video game (it's really not that bad of a game), and I still use Quintessential player, which Tony recommended to me a couple summers ago. :p Sexy J-rockers, GO!!![/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted June 13, 2007 Author Posted June 13, 2007 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][center][URL=http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1mq5.png][IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6785/picture1mq5.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/center] Folders on Desktop: [indent]Devil Gallery - software I wrote for Semjaza Dropbox - Random **** folder images - images and stylesheets for OtakuBoards Evolution magnetowasright - article and images for Orange Lazarus Manga - Hellsing and Lucky Star scanlations Porn - [i]porn[/i] Torrents - [i]torrents[/i] Work **** - stuff for mum's business[/indent] Dock: [indent]Finder - ...finder Adium - Chat Firefox - browser Mail 2.0 - email Photo Booth - camwhore pics NetNewsWire Lite - RSS Tomato - torrents Photoshop CS - image editting HP Scan - scanning software DigitalColor Meter - nifty colour grabbing tool Cyberduck - FTP TextWrangler - plain text editor MAMP - Testing server Word - rich text editor Quicktime - movies iTunes - music Snes9x - emulator Internet Connect/System Preferences - utilities TextEdit - plain text editor i rarely use that happened to be open at the time.[/indent] Background courtesy of /b/, iTunes widget my own.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 [color=#4B0082]OS-tans took over my desktop about a month ago. I run Windows 2000 and Firefox so I thought the primary display's wallpaper was fitting. 98-tan is just pretty. [URL=http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=destopostanfv4.jpg][IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/718/destopostanfv4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] It's been almost a year and my desktop is . . . nearly identical to how it was in my last post here. I'm using different wallpapers, obviously, and I have more stuff in my system tray, but that's about it. Explorer, Firefox, Winamp, and Trillian are about the only things I ever launch directly from the desktop. Everything else I use frequently is in the first level of the start menu where I can access it easily while other windows are open. System tray stuff, from left to right: Printer control center, volume control, LAN connection, Nvidia settings, AVG Anti-virus, PeerGuardian, uTorrent (currently seeding Lucky Star ep10), Winamp (currently playing Motteke! Sailor Fuku), Last.fm[/color]
Persona Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 Doom, doom, doom...Okay here's mine:[URL=http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mydesktopofdoomow1.jpg][IMG]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7449/mydesktopofdoomow1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Recommended Posts