kizu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 What is your favorite movie?? I am not sure about mine. But when i make up my mind I will post it on here.
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Gladiato, The Green Mile, Armaggedon, and some others, but I just can't remember......
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [color=indigo]My all time favorite movie is, [i]Interview with the Vampire[/i].[/color]
Anna Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Hmmm........... I've seen some good movies before, but I don't really have favorites. Now, Lord of the Rings is a movie I will probably never get tired of watching, so that's saying something. The Emperor's New Groove is another that I don't get tired of (heheh, Krunk rules) lessee........ The Patriot is really good, and I guess there are a couple others. I just can't think of them right now.
velvet paws Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 ** the crow ** tank girl ** interview with the vampire ** fight club ** clockwork orange
kizu Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 Oh.... I thought of one, Striptease, J/K But I like Joe Dirt Gone in 60 seconds Any Bond (execpt for the newest ones)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]** clockwork orange [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Oh yeah.... [i]The Clockwork Orange[/i] is a good movie too! Thanks for reminding me..... :toothy: LoL[/color]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Spawn The Matrix any Scary Movie:laugh: any Bond movie Lord of the Rings
Deedlit Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 *Monty Python and the Holy Grail *Lord of the Rings *Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone *Magic Knight Rayearth (it's not a movie, but it's a good show) *Emperor's New Groove (that's so funny! :D) *Star Wars Episode 1 That's all I can think of at the moment.
SephirothNIN Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 The Matrix, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and There's Something about Mary
NeoCactuar Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 1. Lord of the rings. 2. Any monty pythons film. 3. The Matrix 4. Harry potter 5. Deep blue sea (Becuase it has LL-Cool-J :))
Adam Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 My favorite movie is, of course, Steet Fighter The Movie. -Adam
James Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]My favorite movie is, of course, Steet Fighter The Movie. -Adam [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]Ahh yes lol, of COURSE you'd say that. People have no idea what it's like... ...nearly every day, the first thing Adam does when he sees me, is he quotes a few lines from M. Bison...sometimes he'll quote an entire scene before we even talk lol. *sigh* poor Adam...mentally traumatized from all that site-launching and kissy-facing. :smooch: [/color][/size]
Sara Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [FONT=century gothic][i]The Princess Bride[/i][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now