OtakuBoards

Where are you going?

Fall

nyet. I'm staying here for the holidays. I *reallyreally* would like a white Christmas though...... no chance of that happening here..
I walked around out in my front yard yesterday in,..... well pretty much just some boxers and a top, and I didn't feel a bit cold! Now, tonight it was a bit nippy,.... but not enuff for snow.... *pouts*

:flaming: :bawl: i gota go to my grans on boxing day. she lives about 28miles away...so just far enough for the weather to be slightly different. knowing our luck it'll snow here when we're ova there heh.
Jay might be coming round on christmas day to keep me company like all good best male mates should :) (cause after 10am when all the presents are open theres nothing to do all day and tv just has stupid shows about snowmen), but we're not going to have christmas dinner or anything. If we even get close it will be chicken legs in sweet and sour source.
:(

[FONT=century gothic]I'll be going all the way to the next town, to visit my grandparents' farm. [Windswept Acres--is that a cool name, or what?] I've got relations coming from MO and northern WI coming to stay there, as well.

And we might actually get a little snow.... We'll see how [i]that[/i] turns out....[/FONT]

Guest Master O Beans
Yep, definitely just stayin' home this year, eh - oh well, I'm tired to traveling for the holidays :rolleyes:

:butthead:

[color=crimson]I never go anywhere for the holidays, except to go pick up my two older sisters. We just have all the family come over for the day and we spend time together...it's really cool. I'm really excited about Christmas, I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas eve...*hugs her Legolas plushie to her chest*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*hugs her Legolas plushie to her chest*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]:: pouts:: I want one! Can you give me one for Christmas, pweeeese?

LoL, I was talking to D_M on AIM. She said that Christmas Eve was [i]tomorrow[/i] and I nearly didn't believe her.

I guess it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me right now.....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]im going to boine (if their is snow :() and incase any of u gies diddn't know that is a ski/snowboarding resort:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]...-_- can't sleep...

Are you in Michigan? And if you are...do you mean Boyne? And if so, which Boyne? Mountain or Highlands? Boyne Highlands is right down the road from our up north condo, and right across from Nub's Nob, which is where I'll be skiing the day after Christmas :D[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]...this doesn't feel like christmas at all. or it at least feels like a really sucky one. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! I said almost the EXACT same thing just today (technically yesterday) to one of my friends...I don't know what the deal is, but I'm not geeked at all about Christmas this year....BAH!:whoops: