Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Hey, is anyone here going on holidays for the Christmas holidays? I'm going to either Port Stephens, Nelson Bay, or Port Maquarie. ^^ Anyone else coming to Australia for the holidays, or going somewhere?
Anna Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 nyet. I'm staying here for the holidays. I *reallyreally* would like a white Christmas though...... no chance of that happening here.. I walked around out in my front yard yesterday in,..... well pretty much just some boxers and a top, and I didn't feel a bit cold! Now, tonight it was a bit nippy,.... but not enuff for snow.... *pouts*
Guest Matt Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 i'm going to new york to vist my grandparents.
Duo Maxwell Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 sadly I'm stuck with a stinking hot Christmas unless the weather changes...
Justin Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 It looks like I'll be home for Christmas. Its a bit chilly tonight, but, I thinnk I can safely say we won't be having a white Christmas in Dixie :)... -Justin
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 Well, we never get a white Christmas anyway. It never snows in dessert town. -_-
woody Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I'm staying home for the holyday, may be there's snow this year here. :)
Undying Angel Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 No.. I'm staying home with my family. And only my family. No snow here either.
velvet paws Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 :flaming: :bawl: i gota go to my grans on boxing day. she lives about 28miles away...so just far enough for the weather to be slightly different. knowing our luck it'll snow here when we're ova there heh. Jay might be coming round on christmas day to keep me company like all good best male mates should :) (cause after 10am when all the presents are open theres nothing to do all day and tv just has stupid shows about snowmen), but we're not going to have christmas dinner or anything. If we even get close it will be chicken legs in sweet and sour source. :(
Sara Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]I'll be going all the way to the next town, to visit my grandparents' farm. [Windswept Acres--is that a cool name, or what?] I've got relations coming from MO and northern WI coming to stay there, as well. And we might actually get a little snow.... We'll see how [i]that[/i] turns out....[/FONT]
The Darkness Bu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 nope.stayin' right here...in front of the comp......all winter.....yup....well.....time for sleep*falls asleep in chair*
Duo Maxwell Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 well I just found out it was gonna rain for chrissy
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Yep, definitely just stayin' home this year, eh - oh well, I'm tired to traveling for the holidays :rolleyes: :butthead:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]It never snows in dessert town. -_- [/B][/QUOTE] the land of cakes & pies... (heh, just messing w/ you ss) i'm going absolutely nowhere (though if i had a car i'd be outta here).
MarkM Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 im going to boine (if their is snow :() and incase any of u gies diddn't know that is a ski/snowboarding resort:toothy: :toothy: :toothy:
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I'm stuck at home so i'll just play PS2 the day after tomorrow
Fall Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 Hehe, I'll play my GBA that I'm getting for Christmas, and play the computer I'm on now all holidays, and play the N64, and ......well, ..........I dunno anymore......... :)
Outlaw Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Wisp Ski Resort in Deep Creek MD. Best ski resort in MD. Only problem is they still dont have any snow. So, If they dont get any by the time we leave, road trip to NYC.:smirk: :mrt: I love this guy.
Queen Asuka Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [color=crimson]I never go anywhere for the holidays, except to go pick up my two older sisters. We just have all the family come over for the day and we spend time together...it's really cool. I'm really excited about Christmas, I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas eve...*hugs her Legolas plushie to her chest*[/color]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 At the last moment my parents change plans
Sara Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]*hugs her Legolas plushie to her chest*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]:: pouts:: I want one! Can you give me one for Christmas, pweeeese? LoL, I was talking to D_M on AIM. She said that Christmas Eve was [i]tomorrow[/i] and I nearly didn't believe her. I guess it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me right now.....[/FONT]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 me, neither, this doesn't feel like christmas at all. or it at least feels like a really sucky one.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I'm going to miami this holiday week so I'm bringing my hope to get gamecube christmas is when your whith people who cae for who you are not what you get
BabyGirl Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B]im going to boine (if their is snow :() and incase any of u gies diddn't know that is a ski/snowboarding resort:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]...-_- can't sleep... Are you in Michigan? And if you are...do you mean Boyne? And if so, which Boyne? Mountain or Highlands? Boyne Highlands is right down the road from our up north condo, and right across from Nub's Nob, which is where I'll be skiing the day after Christmas :D[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]...this doesn't feel like christmas at all. or it at least feels like a really sucky one. [/B][/QUOTE] Haha! I said almost the EXACT same thing just today (technically yesterday) to one of my friends...I don't know what the deal is, but I'm not geeked at all about Christmas this year....BAH!:whoops:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now