OtakuBoards

What happened yesterday?

PaganAngel

[quote name='PaganAngel']... it made me very, very sad.[/quote]

[color=crimson]*starts up some group therapy*

So.. tell me you guys, how are you feeling? OB is back, I know, but I know we all went through some tough times the last twenty four hours.

Just.. don't hold back, let it out. Let the healing begin.[/color]

[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]So.. tell me you guys, how are you feeling? OB is back, I know, but I know we all went through some tough times the last twenty four hours.

Just.. don't hold back, let it out. Let the healing begin.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I felt like I couldn't breathe Ken, as though my one outlet for my creative side had been cruelly taken away. Jesus I thought I'd have to revert to shadow puppets again, shadow puppets.

OK, jokes aside I was a little curious about what was going on. Still though we have all our posts and accounts intact, so no real harm done.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]*starts up some group therapy*

So.. tell me you guys, how are you feeling? OB is back, I know, but I know we all went through some tough times the last twenty four hours.

I touched myself.

[quote name='PaganAngel']I don't appreciate that sarcasm... this is the first time I've been able to get online in a while, and then Otaku explodes. Excuse me for being a little frustrated.[/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]OB and friends aren't the only sites on the internet. [i]True story[/i].[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='PaganAngel']I don't appreciate that sarcasm... this is the first time I've been able to get online in a while, and then Otaku explodes. Excuse me for being a little frustrated.[/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://blog.mediacatalyst.com/images/seriousbusiness.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]*starts up some group therapy*

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Oh, Ken it was horrible. :(

I resorted to visiting Newgrounds. And I [i]enjoyed[/i] myself. :animecry:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]And I [i]enjoyed[/i] myself. :animecry:[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Poor you, I actually went outside for once, my how the world has changed.

There is a post on the frontpage of The Otaku located [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/news/view/the_apocalypse/1732/]here[/URL].

Apparently it really was that bad :nervous: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[color=crimson] Since when can a website explode?

And don't go giving me no server shizzle, because if that happened, goodbye to your posts, your profile, all our artwork, the whole shebang. :p

Ever hear about the time OB was down for 6 weeks? I can see your anneurysm now...[/color]

[color=#4B0082]I remember when OB was down for about a month during Summer 2002. I was working on ShineGet.com with James and Tony at the time, so I was still happy. And the AIM chatrooms were plentiful each night. But it was funny to watch all the little OB clones pop up during that time, then immediately die as soon as OB came back up.

Be glad it wasn't worse, peoples.[/color]

[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Oh, c'mon. No need to be a jerk. And if you are, at least be funny like Charles.[/size][/quote]
[size=1]I'm glad you saved me the trouble of saying that. Shinje, just because everyone quotes PaganAngel's post, doesn't mean you [i]also[/i] have to try (try.) and make a joke out of it.

Besides, it failed horribly. :)

Now the 6 weeks was a bit boring. I made a proboards back then which actually had a few posts. [url=http://deathwish.proboards4.com/index.cgi]The Apocalypse[/url]. The colour theme wasn't too bad, if I say so myself. :3

[b]EDIT:[/b] I just browsed it, and noticed it was pretty active. XD[/size]

[quote name='Shinje][color=crimson']Ever hear about the time OB was down for 6 weeks? I can see your anneurysm now...[/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Was it only six weeks ? I could have sworn it was down for over two months at one stage, maybe I'm wrong, it was more than four years ago at this stage.[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=slategray]It's alright to be frustrated, but just understand that sometimes the server is down. Things can't always be up and running, if they were, we'd have nothing to complain about. : D[/color][/size]