OtakuBoards

The Truth Revealed!!

Sui Generis

Heh...well here goes nothing...You will all get a chance to see me...Yes thats right...DuoGod of Death's picture...for a small fee of $1000000000000 :D....Nah...well tell me what you think about it...it isn't that great...>This was 'bout 1 week ago...My friend just gave me 'em...and I thought that you peeps would need a good laugh!

I am the one in the middle...I was about to crack up....Its really bad...So...Don't....I mean...GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]no offence but u and the guy in front of u look stoned [/B][/QUOTE]

I was just gonna say that, he so looks like he was stoned...

wow duo god, you dont look ugly. i guess there are some truly special people at otakuboards besides myself ;)

i thought you was crying too, like you was staring the guy infront of you thinking "man hes so hot *tear* i want him so bad!" haha jk

[color=indigo]I think that's a very nice pic. The pose is very.... erm... how do you say, dapper? I don't know.... [Are you Russian? You look just like this Russian guy I know...] I have a pic laying around somewhere here.... ahh.... I'm too lazy to find it and link it.... ohwell. Nice piccy.:whoops:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Heh...well here goes nothing...You will all get a chance to see me...Yes thats right...DuoGod of Death's picture...for a small fee of $1000000000000 :D....Nah...well tell me what you think about it...it isn't that great...>This was 'bout 1 week ago...My friend just gave me 'em...and I thought that you peeps would need a good laugh!

I am the one in the middle...I was about to crack up....Its really bad...So...Don't....I mean...GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!! [/B][/QUOTE]

*pokes him with a stick* Funny picture. Cute picture, though.

*runs off and pokes more people with sticks*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]hey! There's that guy in that picture! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah! I know him!! err..not really. And I agree with everybody who said that Duo's cute...yupyupyup, we need more guys like you at my school! :D