Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh...well here goes nothing...You will all get a chance to see me...Yes thats right...DuoGod of Death's picture...for a small fee of $1000000000000 :D....Nah...well tell me what you think about it...it isn't that great...>This was 'bout 1 week ago...My friend just gave me 'em...and I thought that you peeps would need a good laugh!

I am the one in the middle...I was about to crack up....Its really bad...So...Don't....I mean...GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!!
Posted
:laugh: Not bad, better than all of my pics I can get. The pictures that i get are all bad, I think it is because for some reason that DW is in them. hehe
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
no offence but u and the guy in front of u look stoned
Posted
so duo, it seems like the girl next to you is checking out out. :cool: and smoking dope is bad for ur health. :smoke: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]no offence but u and the guy in front of u look stoned [/B][/QUOTE]

I was just gonna say that, he so looks like he was stoned...
Posted
wow duo god, you dont look ugly. i guess there are some truly special people at otakuboards besides myself ;)

i thought you was crying too, like you was staring the guy infront of you thinking "man hes so hot *tear* i want him so bad!" haha jk
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lol, you look funny in that picture. But ya, you have a nice natural look to ya, you kinda look like this other guy I know.. except he doesn't look stoned :p :laugh:[/SIZE]
Posted
i still think she's checkin u out.:laugh:
Posted
[color=indigo]I think that's a very nice pic. The pose is very.... erm... how do you say, dapper? I don't know.... [Are you Russian? You look just like this Russian guy I know...] I have a pic laying around somewhere here.... ahh.... I'm too lazy to find it and link it.... ohwell. Nice piccy.:whoops:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You look... Russian... 0-0;; Which by all means is a good thing...

You are cute :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry TN hate to burst your bubble no Russian here :-P...Heehee....well thanks!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Heh...well here goes nothing...You will all get a chance to see me...Yes thats right...DuoGod of Death's picture...for a small fee of $1000000000000 :D....Nah...well tell me what you think about it...it isn't that great...>This was 'bout 1 week ago...My friend just gave me 'em...and I thought that you peeps would need a good laugh!

I am the one in the middle...I was about to crack up....Its really bad...So...Don't....I mean...GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!! [/B][/QUOTE]

*pokes him with a stick* Funny picture. Cute picture, though.

*runs off and pokes more people with sticks*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]hey! There's that guy in that picture! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah! I know him!! err..not really. And I agree with everybody who said that Duo's cute...yupyupyup, we need more guys like you at my school! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...