Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Heh...well here goes nothing...You will all get a chance to see me...Yes thats right...DuoGod of Death's picture...for a small fee of $1000000000000 :D....Nah...well tell me what you think about it...it isn't that great...>This was 'bout 1 week ago...My friend just gave me 'em...and I thought that you peeps would need a good laugh! I am the one in the middle...I was about to crack up....Its really bad...So...Don't....I mean...GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!!
kizu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 :laugh: Not bad, better than all of my pics I can get. The pictures that i get are all bad, I think it is because for some reason that DW is in them. hehe
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 no offence but u and the guy in front of u look stoned
Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 I know lol...that was the point!:p
Guest Matt Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 so duo, it seems like the girl next to you is checking out out. :cool: and smoking dope is bad for ur health. :smoke: :laugh:
The Darkness Bu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 where was that taken P.S:It looks like your cryin'
Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 It was taken at my school...I was laughing so much.,...It was quite funny! Um...I hop eshe wasn't!!!! Don't worry I wasn't :smoke: the :angel: ! heehee...just acting...
Guest Zeh Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]no offence but u and the guy in front of u look stoned [/B][/QUOTE] I was just gonna say that, he so looks like he was stoned...
Will2x Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 wow duo god, you dont look ugly. i guess there are some truly special people at otakuboards besides myself ;) i thought you was crying too, like you was staring the guy infront of you thinking "man hes so hot *tear* i want him so bad!" haha jk
Lia Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 well i think hes cute:p a lil blondie :D heehee
Nothing674 Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 lol, it does look like you are about to break into tears.....
PiroMunkie Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, you look funny in that picture. But ya, you have a nice natural look to ya, you kinda look like this other guy I know.. except he doesn't look stoned :p :laugh:[/SIZE]
Guest Matt Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 i still think she's checkin u out.:laugh:
Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]well i think hes cute:p a lil blondie :D heehee [/B][/QUOTE] Yay!! Someone didn't say I looked stoned!!! *dances*
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [color=indigo]I think that's a very nice pic. The pose is very.... erm... how do you say, dapper? I don't know.... [Are you Russian? You look just like this Russian guy I know...] I have a pic laying around somewhere here.... ahh.... I'm too lazy to find it and link it.... ohwell. Nice piccy.:whoops:[/color]
Dragonballzman Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! j/k j/k j/k plz don't KEEL me!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :bawl: *Hides*
Transtic Nerve Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 You look... Russian... 0-0;; Which by all means is a good thing... You are cute :)
Wild Freedom Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 wow ur young!!!! You dont look russian to me. You look like my best friends dorky brother. no offense
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]and smoking dope is bad for ur health. :smoke: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] it's not called dope anymore, dope is now something else a lot worse. u r sexy, duo!
Sui Generis Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]You look... Russian... 0-0;; Which by all means is a good thing... You are cute :) [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry TN hate to burst your bubble no Russian here :-P...Heehee....well thanks!!
Biida Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Heh...well here goes nothing...You will all get a chance to see me...Yes thats right...DuoGod of Death's picture...for a small fee of $1000000000000 :D....Nah...well tell me what you think about it...it isn't that great...>This was 'bout 1 week ago...My friend just gave me 'em...and I thought that you peeps would need a good laugh! I am the one in the middle...I was about to crack up....Its really bad...So...Don't....I mean...GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!! [/B][/QUOTE] *pokes him with a stick* Funny picture. Cute picture, though. *runs off and pokes more people with sticks*
Dragon Warrior Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 hey! There's that guy in that picture!
Guest Athena Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]hey! There's that guy in that picture! [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah! I know him!! err..not really. And I agree with everybody who said that Duo's cute...yupyupyup, we need more guys like you at my school! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now